Ebisu

Topic started by Ebisu on May 25, 2011. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Ebisu (4 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ebisu - We Clean The Streets and Deliver The Mail!
Ebisu - We Clean The Streets and Deliver The Mail!
HQ From The Outside
HQ From The Outside

We are Ebisu. From the outside, we appear to be nothing more than a mail delivering, jumpsuit clad bunch of regulars. But things are not always as they seem. Ebisu is really a group of heroes, or upstanding neutrals who 'clean the streets' of bad guys and 'deliver the mail' consisting of hope and protection. Ebisu's main HQ is located in a small traditional styled Japanese house in an alley in the city of Kyoto, Japan. But the humble building stretches below the ground into a vast facility with a garden, medical and research labs as well as sparring and training grounds. Ebisu HQ is an extremely complex building, despite seeming very simple from the outside. A simple blue doored elevator brings the members of Ebisu down to the lower levels.

Ebisu is more guild oriented, rather than pyramidical structure of most other teams. Ebisu workers are free to do what ever jobs or personal quests they wish, as long as they sign in and out from 'The Logbook'. Ebisu workers will, on occasion be put on a job or case by the leader Sayuri. Ebisu provides luxurious living, safety, a great environment and good people. Ebisu will also provide it's members with funds and research.

Despite really being a team of heroes, Ebisu also does it's job of delivery in order to help provide funds, and to keep their reputation. Of course, all that is done by the goons. Some Ebisu heroes may have to disguise as delivery men, or geisha girls.

Triple Threat All-Stars(Leaders):

Harumi Hida AKA Sayuri - Superevil225. The chief and head honcho of the organization. She is seemingly serious, but in fact has a very fun side, as proven with the sub teams and monthly team games and weekly team building exercises. Harumi also is the okaa-san or mother of a geisha okiya (Ebisu Okiya) which partly helps supply funds for Ebisu.

Emerald Flamefate - Emerald_Flame_Fate. Emerald is Harumi's right hand 'gal who assists the busy part time-geisha with running the team, and keeping things all together.

Other Team Members:

Daruma Joe - Ashuron

Raseri Ruud - Raseri

Lofiel A. Rose - TheRedRose

Callis Nomene- Kuma_From_Argentina

Jack and Lan Fan - Kashif1

Kaname "Mugen" - xXMugenXx

Zero - xXZeroXx

Dahlia - Dahlia_Magenta

Leberus - Levance

Sub-Teams:

Sub-teams are the divisions within Ebisu that organize who does what, and establishes which people make take on which jobs. All jobs available for certain teams will be posted on their respective memo boards. Members from the lower teams are allowed to do jobs intended for the Reptile Kamikaze Pilots as long as they approve with the leader(s) or take a RKP with them.

Administrative Solutions:

This team focuses on the delivery of regular mail, and secret 'do-not-let-bad-guys-touch' mail. This team is mainly made up of goons from the very lowest levels of Ebisu.

Members: N/A

Varvasious Veluptuous and oh so Venomous Vixens

The ladies of Ebisu. These girls may have to work in situations that specifically call for females.

Members: Harumi Hida, Emerald Flamefate, Lan Fan, Dahlia.

Reptile Kamikaze Pilots

These men and women take down the biggest of jobs and are only the talented members of Ebisu. These

Members: Emerald Flamefate, Harumi Hida, Raseri, Kashif1, Callis

Kyoto Mavericks

These are the less hard core members of Ebisu. When Sayuri concludes you are trust worthy, those in the Kyoto Mavericks will graduate to the Reptile Kamikaze Pilots.

Members: Daruma Joe, Rose, Kaname, Zero, Dahlia, Lebreus.

The Big Bad Wolves

The men of Ebisu. These guys may have to work in certain conditions that call for males.

Members: Daruma Joe, Raseri, Rose, Callis, Jack, Zero, Kaname.

Rules

• Neutrals and goods only.
  • You may not fight other Ebisu members, unless you are sparing.
  • Play nice, no harassment or you will be kicked from the team.
  • Understand and follow the Official RPG Rules

If you have any problems, pm Harumi, Emerald and/or our great and fantastic mods.

Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yay! We're open for bussiness

*enters the HQ and notice Harumi inside* Sayu-chaaaan! Finnaly! I'm so excited! :P
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'll be keeping tabs on this
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Yes! I am very excited! *Takes a sip from tea* I wonder if we'll have any new members.

@kashif1
D'aww thanks!
@Superevil225: Aw! Don't worry, I'm sure we'll have tons of members.
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: If not, we may bribe them with pocky. XD
@Superevil225: ooooor we could use... you. You're a geisha, right? *stares at her machiavellianly*
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Emerald-chan, I am afraid you don't quite understand the true geisha way... :P
@Superevil225: Oh! I was just saying that you could lure people into the building and then I'd hit them in the head. Then we just put some chains on him and we don't let him go until he promise a lifetime of slavery. ^.^
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,751 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Superevil225@Emerald_Flame_Fate
Callis or Masako could join for different reasons....

Callis would join to get money and protect the inocent...

Masako would join if you give him free food, information and a place to use his strenght at his fullest, the money comes and goes....

Or they can both join, is your call ladies, thinks of it as a job interview...

PS: Superevil, remember posting in Stranger in a Strange Land, I'm about to play with my three characters in it to keep the plot moving if others dont start posting, and possibly develop DID
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: No Emmie.... that's not a good idea. XD

@Kuma_From_Argentina
Is reboot Masako good?

I mean, it's really up to you where you want your characters to go. :)
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,751 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Superevil225

Reboot Masako is Neutral....

Both characters can join, as both of them are Japan based and have reason to join. I asked you which one if you dont like the idea of both of them joining. They could be a really funny "cop" pair, as Callis is duty above all (most of the cases) and Masako is more of the rebel cop, but deep down he is good.

Playing the interactions would be funny.....

And Callis and Masako share the same distrust over regular superiors, Callis from his life experience and Masako from his youthful rebellion, but both of them would take orders from a guild like structure, and Callis would be to shy to oppose your character, while Masako would try to please your character as much as he can....
@Superevil225: LOL. 

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lookin' really good :D 
Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Emerald_Flame_Fate: @Superevil225: Nicely done, A team like this could work for Sonata , not too restrictive, and it wont interferor with her main objectives. We shall see though I just want to run solo for abit longer.:P

@Sonata: Well, you're always welcome. :D
Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Superevil225: Ahhh that's good thanks;)

@Ashuron: Just the deliveryman? But you could be much more! What about international shipping? Or being a crime fighter! XD
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Superevil225: How does one join this group?
@Ashuron: Ask and you shall receive! :)
Any good guy can join! <3
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel