DreamWeaver's Bio

Topic started by DreamWeaver on Nov. 15, 2010. Last post by Superevil225 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Masako_Hihashi: He could. If you wanted to RP I might be interested. I'd just be a slow one to reply.

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Superevil225: We only need a reason to get them together *Puts thinking hat*

@Masako_Hihashi: *enters thought chamber* Hmmmmm mayhaps they plan to team up and destroy the world?

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Superevil225: That's unlikely, Masako doesnt team up...

Maybe Masako new powers accidentaly link him to Caius Dreamworld, or something like that...

If Masako goes to england or something like that

@Kuro_San: That could be interesting. Well, Caius DreamWorld can link conciousnesses from all over the globe, as long as he can get some sort of telepathic link set up.

@Superevil225: That could work....

In other subject, when All Hell Breaks Loose ends (Ebisu HQ will be trashed, hopefully, the Numbers are too expensive to have them fail twice) Usso Namae (That will get important in Japan and all around the world) will offer Harumi new equipment and reparations for Ebisu and goverment funding....

@Kuro_San: Alright. Wait... Is Usso posing as a good guy? (just gotta get things clear orz) I haven't really had time to read All Hell Breaks Loose. I'm mainly focusing on the areas my characters are involved in. The posts are huge and I don't have the time. Would you mind summarizing what's happened so far. I find massive RPGs difficult to keep up with.

@Superevil225:

The perspective everybody haves of Usso:

Usso is a saint, he does charity work and donates huge ammount of money to relief funds and other organization, enviromental groups and others. He haves some connection with the Yakuza from when he was younger, but he spent his time in jail and was reformed. He still have connection but with the old and more traditional clans and not for business only formal greetings. He is the 5th richest man in the world (4-6 it fluctuates)

World

Zella Thorn Assaulted Washington

Raseri, Crow, Paradox and your character Roxy appeared to fight them off

Blindside conquered Britain

Newdeath trashed western Europe, Africa and Australia

Athalia destroyed Russia

Japan

Kuro-san attacked all the seats of authority in Japan at the same time and started reducing the numbers of the police and the self defence force

Batsu Nagare tried to help Tokyo but got Ambushed by Falken and got defeated

The Saotome Lab was destroyed by an army of criminals released by Mangetsu from prision.

Kyoto remained incomunicated from the rest of Japan and the attacks started later.

Kuro-san sent the 3rd Generation of Numbers to deal with Ebisu, only finding Lan Fan and Daisuke defending the place

Daisuke is fighting the Numbers and Taiyou (New character) is helping him.

@Kuro_San: dkjfhadsfhjads YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER. -hugs forever-

Alright. All makes sense. I was hoping to throw Harumi in there and shocking the world with some secret stuff. Actually, lemmie send you a PM to arrange something special. I've been getting some free time lately, so I'm hoping to catch up with the Kyoto posts and what not.

@Superevil225: Eureka! I know how to get Masako inside DreamWorld!

What kind of people does Caius suck into his mind?

Masako can be sucking the mind of one of them, or already suck it, and Caius will try to contact that mind, that is now part of Masako, thus bringing Masako inside him...

(WOW, I just re-readed this and sound so bad)

@Kuro_San: When Caius is bored he usually just does it to random people. But he likes to do it to people of importance, like military/diplomatic leaders in order to weasle

out information.

@Superevil225: Cool Do I start the thread or do you start it?

@Kuro_San: I've got a few pieces of homework I need to finish up, so feel free to start it.:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel