DreamWeaver's Bio

Topic started by DreamWeaver on Nov. 15, 2010. Last post by Superevil225 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DreamWeaver: True but Sakir was.. Sakir!  

ND
Post by DreamWeaver (782 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath: Yes, yes. That is a valid point. I don't think anyone could argue that Sakir is not Sakir. ;P
@DreamWeaver: I know. Very logical :P 

ND
@Newdeath: There could always be that stupid conspiracy theorist that says NewDeath made a "computer program" that he downloaded into Sabine's brain, and is essentially Sakir. XD
@DreamWeaver: Conspiracy? Right, right.. conspiracy.. yes *shifty eyes*

ND
@Newdeath: lmfao. Well, maybe Caius will have to make a little Sakir for you. :P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
GO GO someone who is Female IRL made a sebastian

i want to know what could come from their sick mind.....
@DreamWeaver: That is bound to be amusing :P 

ND
@cfatalis: :P I could do that. XD

@Newdeath:
Does NewDeath have the mental capacity to resist Sakir? Found out next time on Mind Fuck Central!!! :P
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,751 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DreamWeaver:  Ohhhhhhhh Not my favourite character ever, but he haves his moments.......... 
Except the one of the corset, that scene doesnt exist, I deleted it from my memory banks
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Superevil225: @DreamWeaver: 
I don't think he's overpowered.
You set up quite generously low limits to his abilities. He's a manipulator yes, but not some kind of intergalactic dimension-faring god-beating super-genius with more powers than the starry sky.
@DreamWeaver: He does :P he has the mental capacity to prevent Sakir's existence. Well his Brain Burrowers help a lot though :P

ND
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Don't worry, Caius will bring it back. XD

@Newdeath:
Damn you planet buster!!! :<
@DreamWeaver: Planet-buster? Not anymore :( at least not without his inventions :P 

ND
@Newdeath:  Yes I you can't bust a planet, then I'm Gandhi.... 

Come on, you losed your powers but your inventions are even better, you have particles even for brushing your toenails (and if you dont you will possibly win)
@Kuma_From_Argentina: I was talking about his natural powers. Not inventions. 

ND
@Newdeath:  

Did you read my previous post? 

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" @Newdeath:  Yes I you can't bust a planet, then I'm Gandhi....  Come on, you losed your powers but your inventions are even better, you have particles even for brushing your toenails (and if you dont you will possibly win) "
I saying that even without your powers your inventions are extremely overpowered....
@Kuma_From_Argentina: And? I was talking about my powers to begin with. I know I can bust celestial bodies with my inventions. But when I said I can't bust planets, I was talking about busting planets with his powers not inventions.

ND
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Newdeath: 

In all fairness they are the only things he has got going for him, if he did not have those he would be pretty weak, I think he still wants Newdeath to be a top dog not just some mediocre character.
@Kurohige: That is quite true. And I intend to keep ND depowered for a very long time. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel