Dragon's Soul - OOC

Topic started by Superevil225 on June 22, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Harumi had always been told that her mother, her mother's mother and so on had been geisha in the same Okiya because it was a family trade, and it had always been difficult to escape the family trade. But this was not the case. Harumi's mother never told her that the Kagehoshi (her mother's family name/up the line of females in her family) were kept close to the Chuurippu Okiya was because of one particular gene, something called the Kage Idenshi. Somewhere along the Kagehoshi family line, one specific female would inherit the gene, locked away for generations. Harumi is this girl.

Harumi falls ill one day, a natural reaction to the gene. Her aunt (on her mother's side), sends Harumi a letter, explaining everything about the Kage Idenshi. Harumi is told that she must journey to the shrine which her mother's side of the family used in the old days in order to contact the spirit responsible for the Kage Idenshi. But in order to do so, Harumi must also prove her loyalty, teamwork, and goodness in order for the Kage Idenshi not to viciously react and kill her.

RPers

• Emerald_Flame_Fate
  • Paladin
  • Lobos_Del_Rayo
  • Kashif1
  • Masako
  • Kuma_from_argentina

Rules

•  You can either be helping Harumi, or going against her, or neutral (only if you can make it make sense)
  • Nothing above Tier 3 unless otherwise given permission (I might let some Tier 4s in/friends of Harumi, est)
  • Standard RPG rules apply
  • No NPC killing
  • No 'stealing the spotlight' (AKA when it comes to the final battle, don't be that guy that does everything and leaves everyone going O.o)

Interested?
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I think I join. Helping out people is essentially Daisuke's mission in life.
@paladin: Sounds like a party!! XD
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,809 posts) See mini bio Level 12

May I join in this? Crow can be hired by someone to kill the spirit not knowing it can help Harumi or maybe he is hired by Harumi or someone close to her as help acting as a body guard to help the ill geisha.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: The first option is more realistic to the situation, I'd go with that one. :) You are totes welcome to join! <3
@Superevil225
Lol good that was one the one I was leaning on. the only problem now is figuring out who would hire him.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: What about a magical kitten? XD
@Superevil225
But magical kittens are evil XD
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Unless they're a dog... disguised as a kitten XD
@Superevil225
Lol but what if its a kitten diguise as a dog diguise as a magical kitten XD Wait what were we talking about oh right who would hire Crow? :P
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: ROFL
Well, maybe some shady guy that's an enemy of Harumi's okiya. They haz lots of enemies.
@Superevil225
Hmmm that good but Crow not the type to work for shady guys. I'll figure it out evenutally thankfully I got some time to work on it.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: YUPPIES!!!
Crow is smart, I believe in Crow. XD
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,640 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Callis and Masako are in, Callis'll guard Harumi with his life, Masako'll be with his grandfather in a nearby archeological expedition....
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Superevil225: is it alright if i use both jack and lan fan, I wanna see if i can mannage two characters?  If not i'm good with just using jack
@Kuma_From_Argentina
Hmm you may have excatly helped me out maybe Crow can be hired to be Masako and his grandfather body guard.
@kashif1: Sure. :)

@Kuma_From_Argentina
Both Callis and Jack (And Emerald, but she's been told this) Will receive a letter explaining everything. Basically you're there to help Harumi get das power. XD
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,640 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Lobos_Del_Rayo:  I dont think Masako or his Grandfather would hire a bodyguard, as both are stubborn, but your character can be hired by the museum. You would have to argue constantly with Masako Grandfather,  Richard. 

@Superevil225:  Ok
@Kuma_From_Argentina
Haha sounds good to me. Crow hired by the museum to protect the other a rchaeologists along with make sure that bandits don't try to hijack the goods you dig up. :D  
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yay! It's up! I have a really good feeling about this! :D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel