Dinner at the Le Blanc Estate (OOC)

Topic started by xX_Nobody_Xx on March 12, 2012. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by xX_Nobody_Xx (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Had the first post up, sorry for being a bit late (although its still Friday where I'm at).

@Natendowii said:

Thanks, Just wanted to make sure, I can't wait. (Though, this is my first time doing Forum RPs.

No worries, glad to hear you're looking forward to it :D

Forgot, but I was aiming for this type of setting for the dining room....just so you can get a visual :D

Post by xX_Nobody_Xx (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Great posts guys! Keep up the good work! :D

I'll just give you a couple of pointers since its your first time Rping here. Usually on official RPGs, we don't use the "@" (i.e. reply) function; we just post normally. Also, OOC (out of character) posts are posted on the OOC thread, and not on the RPG page (so OOC comments for this RP should be posted here).

The other characters will probably post within the next few days or possibly week since most of the active rpers on the Vice are also engaged in other Rps, so it may take a while for posts to be made.

That's all I got for now; glad to see the progress being made for this RPG and I cant wait to see more of both of your work on the RP forums :)

Post by Natendowii (35 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wait....Did the Thread for this RP Disappear?

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think so, I posted earlier today and I cant find the thread

Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It must be a bug the thread is gone.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The thread got deleted, bummer. I didnt save my post. T_T

I'll try to redo it sometime this weekend (tonight or tomorrow).

Post by Phoenix_Wright (124 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whoa, I forgot I was invited, I can post soon after it is re-made.

@Phoenix_Wright: Cool!

EDIT: I probably cant make it this weekend, sorry guys but the reason I wanted to do it on Friday was because that was my only free-time. This weekend is busy and I wont be able to get the RP started until next week. Sorry! Hope you understand.

Post by Natendowii (35 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UsachanMaN: No Problem, I Understand. A Pity though, I had a lot planned for Masane and Reiji at the banquet.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@UsachanMaN said:

@Phoenix_Wright: Cool!

EDIT: I probably cant make it this weekend, sorry guys but the reason I wanted to do it on Friday was because that was my only free-time. This weekend is busy and I wont be able to get the RP started until next week. Sorry! Hope you understand.

Nah, don't worry. 

Compared to my usual laziness it's no big deal. 

At least I have some time to contribute to other RPs.

@Natendowii: @paladin: Thanks for understanding! :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel