Dinner at the Le Blanc Estate (OOC)

Topic started by xX_Nobody_Xx on March 12, 2012. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by xX_Nobody_Xx (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Édouard Le Blanc, has created a formal event that will take place in Paris, France, where he invites a selected number of distinct individuals from around the world. The purpose of this dinner is still vague and shrouded in mystery, however, no threats or dangers seem to be associated to it. It is, simply put, an extravagant and excessive dinner which Le Blanc has arranged for to introduce himself to those selected individuals.

Invitation

To whom it may concern;

If you have received this invitation, then you are one of the very few people who have been graced to attend a formal dinner hosted by the world renowned Maestro Le Blanc. This dinner will take place in the Le Blanc estate mansion, in Paris, France. Attached to this invitation is credit for any transportation finances required to reach to the designated location. No fees will be charged for the dinner, but it is required for you to dress formally for the occasion, for it is a formal occasion.

I will be awaiting your arrival with great anticipation.

Best regards,

Édouard Le Blanc

Program

Entrance - The time period when guests start to enter the dining hall, it will span 6:45 pm and 7:15 pm

Light Entertainment and Dinner Distribution - Le Blanc will commence playing one of his original piano pieces, while his servants distribute the ordered food. It will span 7:15 pm to 7:30 pm

Dinner - Guests will enjoy the exceptional French cuisine that has been provided for them. It will span 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm. At this time, Le Blanc will introduce himself formally, and visit each of the guest tables and greet his guests personally.

Dessert - Coffee and/or tea will be served, along with the guest's choice in dessert. this will span from 9:00 pm to 9:45 pm.

Open session - Guests are free to what they want to do.

End - The event closes at 11:00 pm.

Rules

This is an open RPG, open for everybody, and I highly encourage everybody to participate in it. No hidden agendas are being planned here, its just a simple "meet and greet" session. The only rule that I have for the occasion is for there not to be any fighting. It's a formal occasion to just mingle with other RPers. There are some RPers who are using this as an opportunity to introduce their own characters to the Vice-verse.

You are free to stay as long as you like for this RP. Le Blanc will be there for the entire session, but if you feel like your character wants to leave early, just specify that on your post.

The program that I outlined is a rough one, which I want to follow, but I'll be flexible about it. If you have any ideas or suggestions, just let me know.

Guest List

This is a list of the characters that are planning on entering this RP (Just post here if you're planning on joining, and I'll write your name on the list)

HOST: Édouard Le Blanc

1. The Hooded Man
  2. Kuro-san
  3. Gen Shishioh
  4. Usso Namae
  5. Falken Degiraz
  6. Lebreus
  7. Gerad
  8. Atahlia
  9. Enigma
  10. Akahana
  11. Saitire (possibly her father as well)
  12. Daisuke
  13. Phoenix Wright
  14. Crow Cementario
  15. Paintress (for a bit)
  16. Lain
  17. Stasis

Updated guest list. I'll keep recruiting this for the rest of the week. The event will most-likely be taking place in a little over a week's time (possibly by the end of next week when I'm done with my school midterms)

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,614 posts) See mini bio Level 13

All my roster but Masako is going. Kuro-san goes in his public persona, that is known for being almost a saint.

The Hooded Man

Gen Shishioh

Usso Namae

Falken Degiraz

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well if Ebisu goes, then Lebreus goes with them, otherwise he'll go alone.

Atahlia will be there, but Gerad will probably be hided on the shadows, problem with that?

It will be curious to see some characters reactions to the apparition of X villain or enemy

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,792 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ohhhh I am so tempted to join this but I'm a little over worked. I wouldn't join with Crow though because Falken is here it would only result in a fight XD I would join with Enigma.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,614 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Falken is a professional, he wont get into a fight if he dont gets payed

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Crow's not a professional and hates Falken just seeing result in a fight for example Runaway Crow completely forgot about the mission just to fight him. :P

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'll get Hana to join this. She'd use this opportunity to eat all she wants since she never knows when she'll be having the next decent meal.
Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Saitire will be there, still thinking about having her father  come along as well.
Post by Kaine (71 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I can join with Daisuke but I'm unsure about the rest. 
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Cool! Glad there are people interested, I'll update the guest list. Don't worry if you can only focus on one alt, I'll only be playing as Le Blanc here, and not as Paintress.

@Asune said:

Atahlia will be there, but Gerad will probably be hided on the shadows, problem with that?

I'm cool with that, except the organizers of the event will know that he is present, despite him hiding (since they are the ones who sent him the invitation), is that ok?

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UsachanMaN:OK

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Changed my mind it seems everyone will be in so I might as well include my gunslinger, Crow. :)

@this_is_riddle: Cool! I'll update the guest list then :P

@UsachanMaN: Sweet :) Is it all right if Crow brings along Toni I'm not sure if I will be its a possibly she will be the one to keep him from fighting.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: That's fine, he can bring her if he wants to :)

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

.. I wan' go too.

Post by xX_Nobody_Xx (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DCypher: Sure thing! I'll add your character to the guest list as well.

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xX_Nobody_Xx: Do you mind if  I place some objectives for characters that have signed up for Awesome shop memberships?

@Mesamia: Sure! Go for it Mesa :D

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@UsachanMaN: Alright I'll post after you do.XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel