DBZ Doubt

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Aug. 4, 2010. Last post by wrath 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
 Doubt is a suspense game. A group has been infiltrated by killers and they are all in danger.  These murders are killing everyone off, one victim per Night Round. To stop them the group is allowed lynch someone each Day Round. Majority vote decides who dies that day. This is not an actually RPG, you do not have to be in-character or make long posts. It is your job to find out who is a threat to you without revealing who you are. This is a game of deception, people will lie about who they are.

This is Dragon Ball Z themed. That means the Z Fighters are the invaded group and previous villains are the murderers. Z-Fighters win if they kill off all threats. But if all the Z-Fighters are killed before every villain is died then the Villains win.  

Rules

1.   You may not erase anything you've post. The only edits allowed are to fix typos or bold words. If you are caught deleting or changing a message you will be modkilled. If you accidentally double-post just leave it, it is not a big deal.
  2. Only the villains are allowed to pm each other about the game. Those who are Z-Fighters are forbidden to do so.
  3. Once a Night Round has started you are not allowed to post until I announce the start of a new Day Round.
  4. If you are killed you are allowed to make a final comment as long as it does not involve another person's identity.
  5. To place a vote bold the words, 'I vote off _'. Votes may also be changed before someone is voted off. To change a vote bold 'I change my vote to_'

Story

The evil Majin Buu has just been defeated and many of the Z-Fighters were celebrating their victory up at Kami's Lookout. The sun was shining brightly and everyone was having a good time. A masculine man dressed in orange stood up and raised his glass high up in the air. In a happy, energetic voice he declared, "Once again we were able to save the world. But I would like to really thank you guys. Without your help I would not have been able to stop the evil Buu." Everyone started to clap at the hero's speech.

In the midst of the applause a sinister chuckle rose above the noise, attracting everyone's attention. Up in the sky were some of the Z-Fighter's previous enemies. The shortest of the uninvited guests replied, "Then I wonder how long you would survive without your friend's help."

One of the more bizarre looking Z-Fighter makes a humph noise. "What are you freaks doing here?" He asked in a calm voice. "We already defeated you before and we've only gotten stronger."

"Did you think we escaped H.F.I.L. without a plan? We have a technique that none of you will survive." Boosted one of the other villains.

The hero in orange rushed upwards to the villains. "Then we won't give you the chance to use it." But he was too late. The villains summoned a bright light that engulfed the whole lookout.

Soon every one of the Z-Fighters started to forget the faces and names of both allies and enemies. They could still recall events but not who was involved. Whatever those villains used was messing up their memories.

When the blinding light ended the only person in the sky was the lone Z-Fighter. But no one was looking up in the air. Instead their attention was caught by the dead body that laid near the edge of the lookout. The victim was a unique looking creature with a turban and no nose. A clear hole the size of a basketball was in the middle of his chest. That light served as the perfect distraction for a murder. 

Everyone started to inspected the people around them. They were not sure who to trust. This was bad. Whoever was causing this was killing them off one by one.  If the Z-Fighters do not react then they would stand no chance. 

Mr. Popo is dead. He was an NPC.  

Day 1 Begins. It is time for everyone to decide who they will vote off. 

Current Players
kashif1
Kuma_from_Argentina 
Battleheiz
Godeater
NewDeath
Sonata
cfatalis
willyvereb
abysofpride
Nerx
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Lets work out who is who, im Trunks
I would like to note two things.

1. When I played a doubt game I came up with the idea to expose our identities. Someone lied and won the game because we trusted them. Don't be too hasty to reveal your identity.
  2. I can call the start of a Night Round even if no one votes. It would be in the Z-Fighter's best wishes to post and figure out who is friend or foe.  
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,781 posts) See mini bio Level 13

You dont have to say who are you...
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@OmegaMekix:  How many players there are and how many of them are villians?
If you are still confused about the game here are some links to help you.

Beginner's Guide 
Info
Example
@battleheiz:  There are ten players in total. I can not tell you how many villains there are but I can mention that the Z-Fighters vastly outnumber them for now.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
This is bound to be awesome. 

ND
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
agree@Newdeath:
Post by azuki_Satoshi (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3
(I would like to join please pm me  I know the rules)
@azuki_Satoshi: I'm sorry but the game has already started. I would like to put you in but that would be unfair to the other players. But if this is completed and everyone wants another one I'll be sure you ask you to be in the next one.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix: So what's going to happen? Should we wait until the first death? Since I can't see what we can do for now.
No votings, and no clue for speculation. We can only chill and wait for the inevitable.
@willyvereb:  While it is true that you guys have no clues you may still vote someone off. The first day is either a wild guess or nobody gets voted off.

P.S. Mr. Popo was the first death.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix: Poor, poor Mr. Popo...
I think we don't need to vote yet. As I said without any solid base it's a bit hard and senseless. We'll do it next time, I guess.
@willyvereb:  Things are going slow....

If no one makes a single vote in 15 hours we will skip straight to Night.

He was killed with a clean hole in hs chest, I'm sure Frieza is guilty of it, I dont know who Frieza is... 
But Popo is Unkillable, dont you ever watched Team Four Stars abridged series, Popo is surely faking his death for catching us off-guard
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" He was killed with a clean hole in hs chest, I'm sure Frieza is guilty of it, I dont know who Frieza is... But Popo is Unkillable, dont you ever watched Team Four Stars abridged series, Popo is surely faking his death for catching us off-guard "
agreed, we should cremate mr popo
@OmegaMekix:
Can we cremate the body? 
Or a Viking funeral could be more apropiated?
@Kuma_From_Argentina: No cremation is needed. It is just like a video game, it was there but soon it will disappear in thin air.
@OmegaMekix:
That's more suspicious, Popo surely wants to see us dead, so I poke him with astick until I'm convinced of his death... 
(If you dont understand the jokes between Kashif 7 and me about Mr. Popo being evil try to watch this videos) 
http://www.teamfourstar.com/page-episodes      
 Try watching episode 11
Mr. Popo is almost at Lovercraftian Evil Level...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel