Dawn of the Black Year (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on March 24, 2012. Last post by Kuro_San 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

After the Kisekian Conflict, that almost destroyed the whole world, the countries are starting to rebuild and mourn their losses. Japan, only affected by Kuro-san carefully planned coup'd etat, is a shinning beacon of hope, as Usso Namae, one the richest man in the world and the new Prime Minster of Shin Nihon, the new, and provisional, goverment of Japan, is uisng his own economic resources in a campaign all over the world to enhanced all the countries with his own company advanced technology. A message of hop was sent to everybody, and the new Prime Minister started this revolution with a speech and an announcment....

This is Status Quo Setting Thread, everybody is welcome to enter with their own storylines so we can establish the boundaries of the Viceverse after the Kisekian War

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,836 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This sounds bad ass I been waiting for the beginning of the Black Year count Crow and Enigma in. Oh wow there I go again jumping into RPs XD

Post by Natendowii (35 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'd like for my Character, Nathan Boschman to be in this please.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: Oh remember the plan that I had with my characters and russia, hope it doesn't interfere with yours

@Natendowii: Join, and use it to present your character and storyline, while he explores the world in progress of rebuilding (Check the thread All Hell Breaks Loose, for more info about the state of the world, I'm going to make a massive explanation in the opening post about the state of Earth after the war, yet you could chekc the thread out to get further insight)

@Kuro_San: So is this RP meant to set up our future story lines along with Kuro-san future plans?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Exactly

@Kuro_San: lol sound good expect for one thing I don't know what I have set up for Crow other CMD 3, Lockdown, and the tournament. XD CMD 3 is before this so that doesn't count.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Kuro_San: Question: Since the "All Hell Breaks Lose" ended with ND's defeat, does it mean we have to deal with the remaining Kisekian troops? 

I mean the summary never mentioned the army's complete defeat. The command structure of the Kisekian forces is in disarray but it doesn't mean they're harmless.

@paladin: Most of them were killed by Mangetsu troops using the Kurimuzon Scrambler that even affected pure blooded Kisekians, a hundred had survived, more or less and went into hiding...

@Kuro_San: I thought Kuro-san's actions only effected Japan and maybe the rest of Asia. 

Also how much time passed between the end of "All Hell Breaks Loose" and "Dawn of the Black Year"? 
Days? Maybe even months?

@paladin: 2 months 6 days

In the sumary I mentioned that Kuro moved his troops to capture the Kisekians (I think I did)

@Kuro_San said:

@paladin: 2 months 6 days

Wow, I didn't expect such a precise answer. 
Is there a specific date of importance on that day? 

Also : 

@Kuro_San  said: 

The Black Day

• Usso Namae was choosen by the Industrialist Party as the new, temporary, Prime Minister of the New Japanese Republic
  • Saotome Research LABS was complely overrun and the whole staff replaced by Mangetsu Scientist, already using the facility to investigate the Crystal stolen from Batsu Nagare.
  • Ichigan Nagare, Shogun and an old friend of both are underground trying to find out about who was the mastermind behind the recent events in Japan, as they managed to find out tha Newdeath didnt have anything to do with the incidents in Japan
  • Usso is known in the world thanks to taking some of the credit in Newdeath defeat, and mostly cleaning the remains of the Kisekian army using the Kurimuzon Scrambler, that disturbed the Kisekian, hybrid or not, brainwaves.
  • Usso started to rebuild several countries and announced a big event on his homeland, Japan, as a fundraiser for the most destroyed countries.
Yeah, you're right about that. You specifically mention that Kuro-san defeated the Kisekian army's remains.
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll join in is as well. Though it will mostly introduce a new version of Sonata I am working on and a Civil War in South America that is trying to overthrow Zella.

@Kuro_San: interesting time line my plan was to have Crow watching the press conference from his home still banged up and injured but training to achieve new abilities I wonder if he would be healed by then :P I forget what RPs have happen between this and All Hell because CMD is before All Hell

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Stasis even though he wasn't there for it he will be going around helping people in need.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Alright, I'll post what dracula's been up to tonight

@kashif1: The post even didnt started

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San:

That's a little embarrassing, sorry.

@kashif1: No problem

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel