Dante Braveheart (BIO)

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Sept. 29, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: I think we need to start pm eachother so this thread won't get bumped by our conversations lol.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender: yeah you recieve the pm

Post by aephon (99 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@AnimeDefender: man this makes mine look sad....nice job!

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender: The only things I dont seem to aprove right now is the Energy Manipulation (That can be an incredible Hax power, you should flesh it out) and the City Busting attack (still is well balanced, I would only reduce it to Stadium level) In fact you should flesh out your other powers, how much you can lift with Telekinesis, how strong is the telepathy and so on

@Kuro_San: Right now I am still trying to figure out the details, I am going to depower him a bit more. This character should reach it's final draft by later this night.

@aephon: LOL, don't worry just ask everyone else to help you ( I can't really help since I am a bit of a noob lol ) I had some training by Shadow of Chaos so I had a lot of help.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,837 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender: Just looked this over and I like it very cool :) I hope to RP with you one day

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Thank you :D!!!!!!!!! You might be able to RP with me sooner than you think hehehehe "Hint-Check my wall, unless you want to RP with Dante then it will take a while..... lol....."

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,837 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender: I'm up for anything anytime ;)

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: if so then why nnot tag along for SAo'and the trip to the DxD verse

Post by Justalittlegirl (826 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Is stadium level large building or what?

@Justalittlegirl: Stadium level is stadium level XD jk

I imagine something like the NFL stadiums.

Post by Justalittlegirl (826 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender: Okay, just haven't heard that as a term.

@Justalittlegirl: Me niether yet I still put that in my bio XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel