Curse of the Pharaoh OCC

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,886 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So when i first started long ago I wanted to try and make this RP but I wasn't ready and never came of it but now I feel I am ready so I'm going to give it another try.

Curse of the Pharaoh (Plot)

A British archaeologist has uncovered what some claim is the found of the century; buried beneath the sands of a tomb of a long and once believed forgotten Pharaoh has been uncovered. The tomb open to reveal a treasure trove of historical finds including; pottery, gold jewelry and coins, a few rare stone, tapestry with cryptic hieroglyphics and images that tell the story of the forgotten ruler, and possibly most important the body of the late Pharaoh including his sarcophagus and coffin along with several of the king's servants and guards. All of these are in nearly perfect condition a testament to the care the Egyptians put into their dead; the discoveries had been transferred to a British museum and the archaeologist is now surrounded by fame as he reveals his exhibit being called "The Pharaoh's Gift" unbeknownst to all the opening of the tomb has unleashed a dark evil into the world. The mystical and legendary Tome of the Dead was also uncovered with the Pharaoh, now displayed with the exhibit; those who seek power are after the book. Will the heroes of the UOS be able to prevent the world from falling into darkness? What secrets are hidden in the Tome of the Dead? What is the story of the Pharaoh?

All will be revealed in Curse of the Pharaoh RP.

Rules:

This is an Open RP but I will cut the enrollment once we start going

The Tome of the Dead
The Tome of the Dead
  1. Standard RP Rules (selling, no one hit kills, god modding, etc.)
  2. No controlling other's NPC without permission. (Mine or someone else's)
  3. Post in a timely fashion. This is really important I don't want this to stall or not go anywhere. I understand we are all busy and shit happens so if you need time just give us a head's up or let someone know what your plans are so we didn't screw plots up. I think I'm going to set a week time limit.
  4. Only join if you will be able to post. Again see the rule above shit happens. I don't want someone to join make one post and then stop because it really ruins the flow.
  5. Sorry for all the rules but I feel this is a killer of RPs they stall because people are force to wait for post.

Characters (Playable) I will also put the characters motives here.

• Crow (Lobos)
  • Miguel* (Absolute Justice aka Lobos)
  • Gen (Kuro-san aka Kuma)
  • Destini* (Sonata)
  • Iggy (UsachanMan)

*Not sure if he will join but I am considering it

*possible cameo

Characters (NPCs)

soon to come....

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Interesting, well GL to whom ever joins.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sounds like "The Mummy!" Awesome! :D
Post by UsachanMaN (4,530 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I like it! :D

@Sonata: Thank you :) What is Union of 7 Britain like? Maybe Sonatomi and her sister could appear as a cameo XD

@Guyver: Lol yep I wasn't thinking of the Mummy when I created it but you have a point :) I was thinking of yu gi oh (the original season) Also thank you I needed a cool image for a evil looking Pharaoh later on in the RP and the Mummy is perfect :)

@UsachanMaN: lol does that mean I can count you in ;)

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Anytime ;)
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think I'll enter with Gen, he'll be touring the world fighting against other Spirit Boxers, and he may stumble upon the Museum in Britain

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sure thing!

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sure a Cameo would be possible for Destini. Sonatomi would probably be out on assignment.

@Kuro_San: Interesting choice using Gen his reaction when he encounters Crow again should be fun. ;)

@UsachanMaN: Sweetness :D

@Sonata: Lol okay I was hoping it would be Destini who make a cameo

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Nice idea for a story!!XD Mesa would mostly try to add it to her collection then sell sell in her store.:)

@Mesamia: lol you should join then ;)

So who can I count on to be in this RP :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm in

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You can count Iggy in as well (I'll probably include Hikaru as well, his NPC little brother; probably just in the opening post....we'll see :P).

@UsachanMaN: @Kuro_San: awesome can't wait :) I'm not sure if I should put Hiraku with the NPC or in the characters under you

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "A. Nobel V" is the NPC Spirit Boxer Gen will meet

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Under NPC :D

@Kuro_San: "A. Nobel V"? I'm intrigued you always interest me with your NPC but this is one I'm really looking forward to see just because of the name alone lol

@UsachanMaN: okay I will :)

I'm going to have to have some good villains NPC in this or I will end up in a situation similar to the current One Piece too many heroes not enough villains to go around.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel