Curse of Horus: OOC

Topic started by Jlynnana on April 28, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jlynnana: lol they run smooth into each other

good post but we already have the stone

Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Surkit: But Taylor doesn't.

I'll edit in a sec.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taylor: She's not feeling pain from her wound, she's feeling pain from her depleted chi. lol

@Jlynnana: Sigh. Alright. I'll edit again.

@taylor: @Jlynnana:

And posted. All is well and Surkit's got a gun aimed at him.

@taylor: You didn't have to edit, I was rolling with it ;)

Post by SamJaz (11,621 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Jlynnana: Nah, all's good.

Right. Need rests.

Posted >_>

Should have mine up next

@Surkit:

Do you want me to blow your mind?

Guess how many bullets are in that gun he's holding?

I'm completly confused

@Jlynnana: SO! Spaceships are coming to kill team. Surkit finishes off terra destroyer, takes stone.

Taylor wants stone. He gets behind everyone because he's a weak healer. He stands behind Surkit with a gun, wanting to take the stone.

Surkit freaks out because there's a gun pointed at him. Taylor was very subtle, so I reckon Surkit's paranoid, since he couldn't detect killing intent since there's none to detect.

Surkit uses stone to grow extra arms and attack Taylor. He transforms into a monster, fighter jets freak out, Surkit decides to take them all on.

Taylor then points out that Surkit transformed into a monster and attacked the team medic, the only one who can undo effects of the stone. Taylor tells everyone that stone is controlling Surkit (It's trying, but so far Surkit has the stone in control.), and that the only solution is to deal with the enemy mechs, then everyone gang up on Surkit, hold him down, and Taylor will take the stone out before we loose Surkit forever.

Naturally, once that happens, Taylor will run like hell, laughing after getting the stone.

Man, this is like a more serious episode of bugs bunny and daffy duck.

@SamJaz said:

@Jlynnana: SO! Spaceships are coming to kill team. Surkit finishes off terra destroyer, takes stone.

Taylor wants stone. He gets behind everyone because he's a weak healer. He stands behind Surkit with a gun, wanting to take the stone.

Surkit freaks out because there's a gun pointed at him. Taylor was very subtle, so I reckon Surkit's paranoid, since he couldn't detect killing intent since there's none to detect.

Surkit uses stone to grow extra arms and attack Taylor. He transforms into a monster, fighter jets freak out, Surkit decides to take them all on.

Taylor then points out that Surkit transformed into a monster and attacked the team medic, the only one who can undo effects of the stone. Taylor tells everyone that stone is controlling Surkit (It's trying, but so far Surkit has the stone in control.), and that the only solution is to deal with the enemy mechs, then everyone gang up on Surkit, hold him down, and Taylor will take the stone out before we loose Surkit forever.

Naturally, once that happens, Taylor will run like hell, laughing after getting the stone.

So you're attacking Surkit, but he's not able to attack you back?

@Jlynnana: No, no. Taylor was gonna do a surprise attack at an opportune moment. Before said moment came, Surkit transformed and attacked Taylor. Surkit now looks something like

Envy fanart
Envy fanart

SO! Taylor is convincing the team that the stone has turned surkit into an evil monster, and everyone needs to help pin Surkit down so taylor can save him. By which he means steal the stone.

@SamJaz said:

My last post

Surkit can feel the metallic eye staring through the back of his neck ready to spit. Contemplating the samurai saw no way of dodging the point blank range...
Out of options, with the smell of gun oil rising, the coil of the inner spring tensing,He wraps the stone in his fingers and concentrates

One of Surkit's abilities is heightened senses. He could feel the gun behind his head, smell the oil in the barrel, hear the coil.

And I didn't say anything about extra arms

@Surkit: Ah, my misread. Thankful I didn't write anything about extra arms.

yeah, hightened senses would do the trick. Granted, gun wasn't touching him, but pointed in his general direction. So yeah. That works.

@SamJaz said:

@Surkit: Ah, my misread. Thankful I didn't write anything about extra arms.

yeah, hightened senses would do the trick. Granted, gun wasn't touching him, but pointed in his general direction. So yeah. That works.

There's more senses than touch... and you did, just before...

@Surkit: No, I meant in the actual RP posts. Here I rambled on about extra arms like everybody had them.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'm so freaken confused to what's going on right now

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I shot ya,

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel