Crow....MUST....Die! OCC (Tier 3)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Aug. 11, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Crow Cementerio one of the world last remaining Gunslingers, he has sworn his life to most of the codes the Gunslingers stand for that includes accepting any challenge from anyone at anytime in any place the gunslingers refer to this as Draw!

What happens when a hero is push to his limits, when he is forced past exhuastion, driven beyond their breaking point and run though a literal guanlet. A villain is set to push Crow past this point and force the hero to exhuastion and near insanity so that he can end The Railgun for good. The villain has assembled a group of elite mercenaries to break Crow, along with thousands of small fry thugs to challenge Crow no matter where he is or what he is doing, Will other heroes step up to try to help the cowboy, will other villains see this as an opppurnity to finsih him off for themselves. In the end will Crow be able to walk out of this Guanlet in one piece let aloen survive.

This is going to a Level 3 and possibly Level 4 RP I already know that Kuro-san (who will be the main villain in all this) and Falken will be involved can't wait to see who use joins.

This is actually going to be a trilogy this being part one

Part One: Crow Must Die

Part Two: Revenge of the Numbers

Part 3: ???? TBD

NPC:

The Numbers: A secret organization of skilled sharp shooters hired by Kuro-San to fight Crow Cementerio. There are five numbers each one having a different specialty and skills. The Numbers are ranked from weakest to strongest with 5 being the "weakest" and 1 being the "strongest." There is actually no number one because for that spot to be filled a candidate would have to fight 3 other Numbers and win which is near impossible. Even though the numbers are ranked from weakest to strongest each number is a serious threat and even though they are "weaker" compared to the other numbers they are extremely deadly in their own right. The Numbers revealed so far are Number 5 Western Fairy, Northern Devil (I assume is 4), Eastern Wolf (Number 3 maybe?).

Western Fairy
Western Fairy

Western Fairy(Number Five): Fairy is the noblest of the Numbers and is their explosion and long range expert she wears an outfit similar to french maid. She is the first of the Numbers to battle Crow in a small mining town Crow defeats barely though and then saves her from building out. She takes great pride in her custom weapons the fairy pair and her outfit never getting it stained during her missions, at least until this one where she cuts herself on a piece of glass and stains it with her blood then Crow rips it to wrapped the wound. She wields two rifles known as Fairy Pair:

Fairy Pair

Twin Sniper Rifles with unique ammunitions. The Fairy Dust Rifle (Left Hand) haves ammunitions that at contact explode and release a cloud of nanites, that take the shape desired by the user, and are inmobile unless ordered by Western Fairy. The Fairy Star Rifle (Right Hand) is a powerful sniper Rifle with a Two stage Bullet, that enhances it's range from 5 km (Classical Shooting), to 10 km (Secondary detonation) This bullets are used as beacons for the Nanites of Fairy Dust, and activate the cloud, releasing a powerful explosive detonation with power similar to 4 kg of C4 (Each Bullet), but without any scattering, the explosion is contained by the nanites in the cloud, turning a small patch of terrain into hell. The Nanites can also be tuned to explode with any bullet, as Western Fairy usually creates several layers around any Sharpshooting nest, resulting in sudden walls of explosions that protect her from bullets. If captured she can activate her bullets and release a cloud around her to burn to death, and possibly kill her captors.

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
CAIUS WILL SAVE YOU HONEY!
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Good luck :) 

ND
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14
XD.... 
When do we start?
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I'll be cheering for you Crow Good Luck!XD
@Superevil225: 
 I had a feelingt that little perv who want to help Crow.
@Kuma_From_Argentina
Soon really soon I just got a few questions for you abou these elite group of mercenaries you have assmebled . Just so I know what the hell I am up against lol 

@Kuma_From_Argentina
The first post is up sorry it is a little long
Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'll join this rp as Zero, Since there doesn't seem to be any other villain's in this other then Kuro-san.
@xXMugenXx:  Kuro-san, a groupd of elite mercenaries hired by him and Falken a over powered elite assasain and mercenary
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yes, but, that's just mercenaries, hired by Kuro-san & Falken. I haven't seen any other villains signing up for this, and thought I would sign Zero up. 

I've sent Lobo's this idea already, and haven't heard from him yet. 

To make it more interesting, Zero could get a message on his cell, about a bounty that was placed on the railgunner's head, the mysterious person tells Zero about the Gunslinger's girlfriend, Toni. and Zero goes over to her location to and takes her hostage, drawing Crow out into the open.
@xXZeroXx:  This is kind of a personal issue between  
@Lobos_Del_Rayo
said:
Crow Cementerio one of the world last remaining Gunslingers, he has sworn his life to most of the codes the Gunslingers stand for that includes accepting any challenge from anyone at anytime in any place the gunslingers refer to this as Draw!   What happens when a hero is push to his limits, when he is forced past exhuastion, driven beyond their breaking point and run though a literal guanlet.  A villain  is set to push Crow past this point and force the hero to exhuastion and near insanity so that he can end The Railgun for good. The villain has assembled a group of elite mercenaries to break Crow, along with thousands of small fry thugs to challenge Crow no matter where he is or what he is doing, Will other heroes step up to try to help the cowboy, will other villains see this as an opppurnity  to finsih him off for themselves. In the end will Crow be able to walk out of this Guanlet in one piece let aloen survive.   This is going to a Level 3 and possibly Level 4 RP I already know that Kuro-san (who will be the main villain in all this) and Falken will be involved can't wait to see who use joins.
But your character can be hired by Kuro-san (We kind of made the post togheter, Crow had the main idea and I gave some ideas)
@Kuma_From_Argentina: That's more of the lines of what I meant, Kuro-san could send Zero a message of somesort bringing him update, and giving the vamp the information of Crows gf. Zero could take her as a hostage to bring Crow out of hiding. and after the two have fought, Kuro-san could send some of his hired thugs to help out Zero. o-o 

But other then that, I really like the story of this rpg. ^^
Post by Xennousha (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'll join this if permitted, but i need to know seeing as i am new here you see, just who is who. I have an idea to join as an initial villan, one of the mercenaries hired by the bad guy, but later on i'll come good.
@xXMugenXx:  Kuro-san is kind of a chess player, he likes to have it all planed out, he is going with the Bane approach in this one, tyring him with the elite (and I mean elite mercenaries, not elite mooks) and then using the big guns for the final attacks, he will surely make you work a different angle before attacking Crow. Kuro-san is also kind of honorable (he had ties with the Yakuza) and wont go so low to try to kidnap Crow girlfriend, but you can make your character accept Kuro-san contract and then make your own plans, you'll gain a  powerful enemy, with resources that cover almost all the world, and if you get in Falken way is possible he will try to fill your character with lead

@Xennousha: You could also be hired by Kuro-san, or you could be the Cold Open (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BatmanColdOpen) and start fighting Crow, to be or defeat or Crow runs away and then act as a Wild Card, wanting to fight Crow, but being interfered by the Mercenaries and Falken, so you could even end up in the same side as Crow, as you want a fair fight against him. 

This are only suggestions, we should see what Crow wants to do, and if he haves a suggestion for your entry in the story

@Kuma_From_Argentina
Those are good idea's. What i'm thinking is something fairly simple. I have accepted this kuro's terms because he has promised me power and strong opponents to fight against. I dont really know how i'd come good, but i'm thinking a random spontaneous betrayal after a term of solid service under kuro which involves me instantly switching sides to Crows. But above all, i am a go with the flow roleplayer, so i'll take anything that comes my way when we get around to it basically.

@Xennousha:  Ok
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yea, Zero would join Kuro-san, as long as it involves alot of bloodshed afterward..

I'll post as soon as i can, just tell me when the rpg is up/my turn etc.

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Lobos_Del_Rayo@Xennousha@xXMugenXx:  
I'll start posting tomorrow, I had a really long day today, and I'll rest a bit. This is getting exciting
@Kuro_San: I'll post after Kuro-san..  With Zero..
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel