Computer Problems

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Feb. 19, 2013. Last post by Yeilin 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReliusClover: Hey, the planat tanking is his only strength. Besides, it's not like he's in that form all the time. And what do you mean all. I can see Alice and Frantz but not Phantom.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DigiDestined: Don't really like the word "planet" being mentioned even remotely in any context other than "he is on the planet" when street level characters are in question.

And Phantom just phases through with card in hand.

Post by SamJaz (12,928 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ReliusClover: Huge WH40K fanboy I am. Not sure what I'm going to do with the team, most likely have individual members join in on RP's.

@SamJaz: I see. And being a WH40K fanboy is one good thing to be.

So far Alice is my best bet against all of theses things. Hell she'd be the perfect counter for Sam and Mat.

I'll wait till some RP finish or some people leave them and then create one with Frantz because i'll need as many people as i can find for this one.

@ReliusClover: Hm,... Try and see if Alice and Taylor can bump into each other in the Shinjuku shock. That might be a fun encounter. They can have a psycho-off.

@SamJaz: Looks like i'm heading to the NDHQ which means i'll most likely face some Lesser Gods and the 2nd of the Numbers.

But yeah, if all goes well there she'll probably just continue her way to the main battleground where she could meet Taylor.

Tho have to warn you, she's gonna hate his guts.

@ReliusClover: Just run through the courtyard along the way. No idea where tsaid courtyard is in perspective to everywhere else, so it's feasible.

And everyone hates Taylor. He's a loser. That's what he does. I'm sure he'll grow on her like a fungal infection.

@SamJaz: Will do.

@ReliusClover: This will be fun.

@SamJaz: Now that i'm at it, gonna go and post in there.

Have some fodders to take apart with no mercy.

And oh, better watch Taylor because with her you only get one (well two actually) chance and then it's game over.

@ReliusClover: ? Erases effort. Even the effort of erasing abilities or incinerating souls. Can't reverse strength because he has none. Actually, he has zero amount of ability or power. Absolutely nothing.

I love the technicalities of a Minus. Negative ability. Weakness as a weapon. Ah, loopholes, how I love thee.

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: Countering with a loophole of my own.

Doesn't matter. The description and origin of the ability (or the way or why he has it or is it even an ability to being with) don't matter, only how Alice sees it. Regeneration is regeneration in her eyes and there is literally no way around it.

The screws on the other hand could disable her powers (she has yet to gain the ability to ignore passive effects like that) but i'd doubt they hit.

@VoidShiki: So, if he changes that perception, he's safe?

Grin.

@SamJaz: Both Jougan and Executioner of Fantasy would maker her aware that her perception is altered or any other kind of foul illusion and then he'd only have to swing at the empty air in her field of vision to "kill" whatever was affecting it.

Hehe, don't even try, i made Alice that way that no power has any chance against her. She's the perfect counter to guys like Taylor, Mat and Sam who rely on their powers and summons more than on actual fighting ability, stats and physical attributes. Unless the description of your power is Omnipotence don't bother with trying to find a loophole.

And she's still at her weakest.

@VoidShiki: Don't need powers to change someone's perception. Just have to say "Hey, notice the large lack of broken tree over there? That tree looks in pretty good shape, like that window you threw me through. That's completely unsmashed. Like that knife hole in your dress. It looks pretty good right there. If you want, I could erase the tailor's action in creating it, but where would the fun be in that?"

@SamJaz: Assuming you're lying (lol) she wouldn't even bother with listening (like most of her fights) as she barely pays attention to what people say while she's bloodlusted anyway. If you actually did that as in revert everything to it's unharmed state again one slash through thin air is enough and everything back into it's previous state.

As said, only way to get better after she slashes you is to get the hell out of combat and wait for a few hours for the effect to go away so you can use powers to heal or just heal like every normal human would but as the former would happen way before, this option is useless.

@VoidShiki: Or, undo the actions that led her to being in a bloodlust. Or, if you''re being really sneaky, undo the adrenal glands that create the sensation of anger in the brain. I dunno, Taylor just makes it up as he goes along.

@SamJaz: All of that would be slashed away again. You pretty much can't alter her in any unnatural way without the slashing happening (and she isn't really angry). If you wanted to do something like that you'd have to get her knocked out, strapped to a table and then use some chemicals or drugs for the same effect.

@VoidShiki: Or, he could be polite and say "Thank you miss, that was scary. Can I stick with you for the time being? I'm pretty good with the signpost. Lol Just kidding, I'm weak as poop."

@SamJaz: Depends, if she "let's him get away" with just being a normal boy she'll probably let him run or tag along (as long as he doesn't get in her way) it's rare for her to kill things she considers humans who are no threat (happens only at the heights of her bloodlust if she wasn't on the hunt for a few months but then she needs little reason to do so even if you are completely human).

But with all the shit he's gonna pull it's hard to believe she'll consider him human and let him off.

All i can suggest is... run.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel