Computer Problems

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Feb. 19, 2013. Last post by Yeilin 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,883 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hey everyone I'm back your favorite electrically powered gunslinger is back...but not really. I just want to let you all know that unfortunately I have computer problems at the moment and by problems I mean I basically don't have a computer and don't know how long things will continue to be this way. While I may be a bit all over the place with school and my personal writing projects I want to let you know I really want to come back especially now that there is a new set of Numbers to fight.

So once I get a computer of my own and get back on I'm coming back to my one true home the Vice. You guys were always good to me and writing for you and writing with some of you has been a truly pleasure and it the one thing I need to keep calm as I deal with school and other stuff. I will come back with a better Crow, Toni, and more and the Vice will once again be electrified by my presence lol.

So hopefully I will be back up soon before all the excitement dies away. In the meantime I have made it my new personal goal to have one fight on here that I think everyone wants to see. Crow vs the original OmegaMekik. Two of Vice greatest heroes need to go out to prove who truly is the Best in the World and from the looks our two powers it will be an epic battle to eclipse all epic battles.

Finally Crow has come back to ANIMEVICE!
Finally Crow has come back to ANIMEVICE!
Post by SamJaz (12,926 posts) See mini bio Level 20

BOOMBISCUIT! Oh hells yeah, that is a fight I wanna see. Welcome back.

@SamJaz: Im sure everyone wants that fight therefore we need to start campaigning to get it to take place.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Point me to the petition and I wil sign.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nice to hear you'll be coming back.

Wish you luck.

Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Haven't seen Mekix around here in ages. I don't think the fight will happen sadly.
Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hey, looking forward to some interaction with ya later : )

@Sonata: Sadly I think you are right even though it would be an awesome swan song story to write, a finale for one or both of us ultimately, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

But this doesn't mean we can't do the fight another way, I created a thread where people pick two Vice RP characters to fight and then next person to post picked who would win. What if I did something similar where it was a thread decicated to discussing what would happen in a battle bewteen the two of us.

@Yeilin: Awesome you know I'll be "gunning" for you first lol

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Thats would be interesting to do. I would have to lean towards Mekix though. He was fighting in the toughest era of the Vine Universe. Where practically everyone was tier 11 or 12 lol.

@Sonata: Back in 2010 right? We had to blow up the universe and start over because all the newcomers weren't liking how overpowered everyone was.

@SamJaz: LOL yes, I didn't like being that strong, but I sort had to be as the leader of Gekido lol 

@Sonata: yeah, even amongst thee crazy awesome levels, you were an absolute beast. Though you needed to be with fatalis and the like.

@SamJaz: LOL those were good time. The best times for me to post was when I was actually mad in real life:P

We still have a few eights and nines on the current power grid, makes me wonder why i gave up on my Gilgamesh to being with.

@ReliusClover: gilgamesh?

@SamJaz:

Gilgamesh

My return to the Vice RP world. Was stronger than my previous character but still weaker than the people i had in memory from back then, so i liked him balanced.

@ReliusClover: ah. cool. I'm not sure if I got the balance quite right with this incarnation of SamJaz, but I know that, despite the increase in versatility, he's a lot weaker than before.

Maxed out persona user. Imagine breaker. Bolters. Timelord. Serious, I was freaking powerful.

@SamJaz: Can guess what IB and TL do, only Bloter's a mystery. But yeah i wouldn't say that you're current version is all that OP. Sure he has some nice tricks and the number of his powers allow him a Jack-Of-All-Stats like status but on hey he's not unbeatable or anything.

I'l be returning Gilgamesh (though as a Servant of my one of my NPCs for now) on my RadicalRin acc, i'll still have to see how i'll edit him.

@ReliusClover: Oh, yeah. Bolters are rapid fire assault rifles that shoot .75 calibre, armour piercing exploding rounds. The gun itself is the size of a small child. He also had a katana hidden inside an axe.

Thanks for that, I'm a red mage! Yay! And I was wondering because Gilgamesh was Superevil's character, Sabine's, Persona, curtosey of therapy sessions with SamJaz to discuss her emotional traumas etc. Fun times. Seem to be based on the same Gilgamesh.

@SamJaz: Lol, the WH40K Bolter? I thought that's a Persona named Bloters which is why i wondered.

And oh, when i said i should have kept my Gilgamesh i was looking at HE IS and your new Team (what are you intending them to be anyway? PC, or NPC organization you just wanted to make)?

And now probably with CWolf's planet level explosions tanking knight, then again all three of my current characters can get around that part lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel