CMD Part 2: Revenge of the Numbers OCC

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Oct. 27, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Batsu (67 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@kashif1: Check his image some pages before if he is based from Captain Krieg from One Piece I think he doesnt haves a helmet

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Batsu: Unless bandages warped around the head counts for helmet, no I don't think Krieg has one.:p

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@kashif1: lol nope in the long run its really not "armor" it covers his chest, shoulders, elbows, and that's all his armor is no where near indestructible.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted, your okay with me killing strum the way I did, right?

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Posted...

Used Fairy for a line, to show her opinion about Devil

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@kashif1: Dude wow you put Strum out like a light XD I am glad u used some of his weapons

@Kuro_San: lol I just finished reading Jack's and then u post XD Cool Fairy is your character do whatever you want with her

@Kuro_San: Lol that was hilarious I love Devil. This is going to be a funny fight with lots of comments about who is good or evil?

On a serious not O_O dude the twins are mess up I don't know if they are evil and they know it and this hero of justice is what they told the drugged up kids or if they really think they are heroes.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: The kids are the product of me watching too much gun, military and killing related anime for having the concept of each Number, they are a What if? Hansel and Gretel from Black Lagoon, were uber intelligent mad scientist, I spice it up with Kamen Rider, and voila!

I want to let you guys know I am working on this now and I should have up my post ASAP :) please just be patient XD

Posted the action is beginning to pick up hope you all like :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted

@Kuro_San: :) Sorry this took me so long I read your post but never commented on it it was really good. I think I can see what will happen to the Twins in the end.

Btw are we still making this a battle on motorcycles though the desert of the US/Mexico Border.

@this_is_riddle: Let the warm up end before the main event starts...

@Kuro_San: lol good line ;)

@Kuro_San: Okay just checking because I have a cool way to end that battle planned ;)

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

bump :P

@this_is_riddle: I'll post after jack

@Kuro_San: okay :) Can't wait for your post

How about that for music for Crow and Devil's fight? ;)

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted, sorry for the delay.

@kashif1: Dude don't worry about a delay it took me 3 weeks to post so its cool.

I like your post especially Jack's comment about fighting Crow and whether he could win or not its sets up a future fight and seeing as their are both in Runaway things could get interesting. ;)

Just curious you guys are just some distance away from Crow and Devil watching? If so I may need to think of a different strategy I plan on debuting Fairy's new rifle the Fairy Pair Revolution it was suppose to be in the jeep. Btw I'll have the NPC bio up for the sniper in a little bit

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel