CMD Part 2: Revenge of the Numbers OCC

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Oct. 27, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@kashif1: lol I know I made Strum to fight Jack every NPC i made is meant to fight another character speaking of which I need to make a new one for Fairy :)

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Working on my post

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @kashif1: Posted, I thing Wolf is going to be my favourite NPC from now on

@Kuro_San: :D Awesome post I am left with soooooo many questions its not funny. I want to knew Wolf's abilities now you are giving me hints but not enough that I can figure out a strategy to beating him XD I got that he is a Russian/Soviet Union Communist who seems to have "enchancements" and a wolf theme but what is his skill XD

The idea confused me a little for a second until I figure out what it meant and I nearly died laughing if what I think it means is true XD

lol You still have Number 2 after this I wonder if you will change your mind XD

btw I think its funny that wolf is a Russian I came up with an idea for an RP in the new year that will take place in Russia.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: For better characterization, Wolf voice sounds like a Drunken, Russian and Robotic Ra's Al Ghul...

And the Devil part was a stroke of genius.... XD

@Kuro_San: lol I read the Devil part and I'm like wait what is going on our some kids like playing a video game did you make another NPC who was like my Ringo The Gamer...then I realize what was going on XD

Post by Batsu (67 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: It's a little bit more complicated than Ringo, the clue to this is Virtual On! (Not my post, but the Videogame)

@Batsu: Well Ringo pretty simple he is a kid who likes video games that can make physic creations based off the characters he plays as because they rot his imagination. I can't wait for this fight :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Devil is something really different to Ringo

@Batsu: Well my theory is Devil is actually a robot controlled by that kid at the end.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: It's a little bit more complex than that, but you're quite near

Im really sorry everyone this is taking so long I just kinda distracted at the moment can really push myself into writing on some days. I do promise that it is almost done with my post and we will be able to get going again. :) Please just be a little more patient with me :)

In the meantime feel free to CMD Part 1 because it is pretty good XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm having some trouble with the internet in my current location so I dont have any problem

, in fact take your time

Good news everybody this is back on :)

I hope you all enjoy my post finally the battles are starting to heat up :D

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

bump :)

Post by paladin (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If I get some time I plan Daisuke join this RP as well.

Of course, he would be the pre-timeskip version with considerably less fighting power.

@paladin: Sweet its suck but u r right this is way before All Hell so no Daisuke using Quicksilver :P

I am also going to need to make a new NPC for Daisuke to fight then again u could fight Ringo because Supes drop out and that was Caius's opponent

Post by paladin (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@this_is_riddle: I'm fine with that.

Although I also have a few suggestions for potential opponents if you want them.

Anyways, I should really be working on Daisuke's bio.

First, I do a major overhaul on his abilities and basic info.

I leave the actual background story part for tomorrow.

@paladin: lol sure I love suggestions :D

Good luck I need to work on Crow's bio but I dont have time I need to finish Enigma's first.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sorry about delaying for so long, I should have a post up tonight. Just one question, Does Strum have any armor on his head?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel