CMD Part 2: Revenge of the Numbers OCC

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Oct. 27, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Trust me, you really dont know who are this guys, they arent based in any famus character

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@kashif1: Lol okay if you want to. Your post was actually read good :)

@Masako_Hihashi: ....Really? Oh crap then I am screwed my theory goes out the window lol XD That is pretty awesome The Numbers are one of my favorite things you created :)

Online Now

Posted everyone

I'm sorry it took so long to get to and I apoglize if this RP is a little slow in the beginning hopefully the action will pick up :)

Hope you enjoy

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted, sorry its short

Online Now

@kashif1: its okay I am glad someone posted I was worried that this was going to be overshadowed by Newdeath war :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Dont worry for my involvement, I like yours more than ND war

Online Now

@Masako_Hihashi: Wow really thanks man :)

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted, sorry for taking so long, I was thinking the final details of the Numbers 3 and 4

Online Now

@Kuro_San: roflmao omg once again you make memorable NPC I was reading that and was reminded of Justice or at least what it would be like if he was evil. I can't wait for Northern Devil to fight Crow.

my next post will be when the action kicks up I will have Strum Blitzkrieg attack the group :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'll be lying if I said that Justice wasnt one of my inspirations for the Batshit crazy Northern Devil, by the way, here is his look

Check the kick-ass gunblade

Online Now

@Kuro_San: WTF O_O really? really? You do know I have to fight that guy right XD I love the gun blade was trying to figure out exactly when he did those those gun man in the beginning.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: He is fucking awesome, at least looks the part, but he is dumber than a bucket of bolts, and crazier than the joker

Online Now

@Kuro_San: Crap I am going to die XD I reread your post and realize this guy is the 3rd Number he is going to be tough then I got to fight Eastern Wolf after him XD We may not have a CMD part 3 because Crow may die in part 2

@Kuro_San: That was cool, and now I feel bad about my crappy post

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: If you know how to handle him, Northern Devil can be a piece of cake, Eastern Wolf is harder to fight against, but he is the number 4, meaning than in overall strenght he is weaker than Devil, but stronger than Fairy

Online Now

@Kuro_San: @kashif1: Posted sorry it took so long :) Hope you enjoy the slow part is over and now its time for the epic action and shootout to begin XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Awesome!!! I'll wait for Jack.... If this takes too long, Devil will Rider Kick Blitzkrieg in an awesome and overly corny fashion

Online Now

@Masako_Hihashi: lol you flatter its not that good its been too slow I needed to turn up the action.

Lol that is going to be awesome XD

post should be up tonight

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Masako_Hihashi:

posted, strum is one of those people who Jack's powers counter perfectly

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel