Character Profile - Keith White

Topic started by willyvereb on April 20, 2011. Last post by willyvereb 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@willyvereb: hahahah Nice. XDD
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Another update!
Added two new interesting skills for Keith.
What? Did you expect more?
I guess it was just a minor update.:p
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@willyvereb:  Cool kinda reminds me of Manami's Quantum Brain:)
Oooo I just realized, Son is single. c:
@AntiRoX:  And Son will still uppercut someone if they make her mad:P
@Sonata: Who says I'm gonna make you made. :P
@AntiRoX:  Gut feeling:P
@Sonata: :P
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So is Keith techincally a villain, i realize he is neurtral, but someone who is known as a White snake and uses a cane as a weapon doesnt seem like the type of person who gives puppies to orphans
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Interesting observation. Keith is technically a crime boss in style who ultimately wants good for the world. He does have some evil intentions though and his methods are pretty radical.
If some naive hero would realize the truth about Keith White, I am sure it can mark him as a villain.
Although by the public's eye he is not. He spends a lot on charities and particularly the sponsor of countless social groups.
His actions are pretty complex.
By some view he is evil while by others he is not.
That was the base concept of Keith MacKenzie but Keith White has a little different on this approach.
He's the ambiguous Boss person behind the force of heroes, to say. No one really knows him and no one is entirely clear of his intentions. He's backing the heroes and opping the villains yet his actions are just as dubious.
@willyvereb:
But then technically he not a villain at are like you said his methods are bad, and his probably have intentions of his own but he if he after the good of the worldhe becomes more a hero because he differs from Newdeath, Newdeath is sorta similiar you are both are insanely rich, smart, have alot of power more so for Newdeath but what differs is that he is a person who looks good but is actually evil and Keith is someone who appears villianish but is actually good. But tthat interesting that this was Keith MacKenzie base becuase beileve it or not Keith was the very first bio I read and at first I thought he was a villian it wasn't till a while later that I figure out he was a neutral.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm glad to hear that.
Well, that's a good hunch for Keith. He started out as a villain-like character and by his background he was rather evil in the beginning (conning people to gave out their magic knowledge, marrying someone out of pure interest and etc...)
Keith MacKenzie was ultimately selfish. He didn't aim for good, neither evil. Just doing things for himself in the purest way possible. To sum it up he's a true bastard with elusiveness beyond comprehension.

Keith White on the other hand while puts his interest above others, does have global order and the betterment of the world in mind.
The two are pretty different in that view.:)    

@willyvereb:
So in the end White wants the betterment of the wold, global order, and all that (which makes him good) but that onyl because it shoots his interest so if he needed the world to be in chaos he wouldn't hesitate to make it so (so that makes him more of a villain) but at the same time he not going about it in a ultimately evil way (which makes him good) it just one thing after another. Plus his last name is White so what do you think of when you say White, good, pure, etc. not sneaky james bond villain like character.

I can not wait to see how this character evolves .

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No, Mr. White ultimately aims for the greater good.He has a long term plan to accomplish and for that he needed power...so he took over the business world for his likes. Not as if ihe wouldn't enjoy this and his own selfish interest is always at least secondary on his list but... he does what he does for a specific reason.

By the way: "Keith White" is a fake name. This character does not have a real name yet revealed. Technically and by administration this "Keith White" person didn't exist until like 6 years ago. Using his influence Keith White made this fake identity to return as a public figure. The circumstances to say are rather... complicated.
I didn't fill in Mr. White's background with a very good reason.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@willyvereb: Can you add Baritsu, the cane fighting used by holmes in your martial arts?

somehow it seems cool that keith is beating the crap out of people with his pimpcane and the fact that his vibe reminds me of snoop dogg from def jam ffny after reading his martial arts bit.
@Nerx: Well, I don't know much about this form.
After a quick wiki search I got some I got some info though.
Well,  you gave me an interesting idea.:)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: one day i am dead sure , there would be an animevice only meme
"HE IS A KEITH" written in letters telling Keith id if he somehow decided to went like Quatro Bajeena
Finally an update!
Added three organizations to my bio:
- White Corps: Keith's very own global enterprise.
- Hydra: the personal mercenary group of Keith.
- The Company: Pretty obvious.:p
@willyvereb
Pretty awesome he is definetly the personifcation of captialism.  
I can't wait to see the reboot verison of the Company
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb said:
Finally an update! Added three organizations to my bio: - White Corps: Keith's very own global enterprise. - Hydra: the personal mercenary group of Keith. - The Company: Pretty obvious.:p
Symbol of Razer for your mercenary?
Are most of them korean?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel