cfatalis vs xZerOx ooc

Topic started by cfatalis on Oct. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
posted
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 2

posted
posted

posted I think I'll post one more time then I'm going to head to sleep
posted

posted and now I'm going to bed  
I'll post on it tomorrow ^^

ok posted ^^
posted
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
cfatalis your too nice i would have just created a black hole and sucked the planet in.
@rein: it will end fucking quick, it's quite fun to see him gokuing his way thorugh the fight but still failing
@cfatalis said:
" @rein: it will end fucking quick, it's quite fun to see him gokuing his way thorugh the fight but still failing "
tsk tsk, language cfat lol. yeah, but it's nice that your limiting yourself to .00000000000000000005% of your strength.
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: it will end fucking quick, it's quite fun to see him gokuing his way thorugh the fight but still failing "
tsk tsk, language cfat lol. yeah, but it's nice that your limiting yourself to .00000000000000000005% of your strength. "
and without reality warping, see i am not dependent, it's a mistake to challgenge somebody who breeds chutlthu for hobby
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
tsk tsk, language cfat lol. yeah, but it's nice that your limiting yourself to .00000000000000000005% of your strength. "
and without reality warping, see i am not dependent, it's a mistake to challgenge somebody who breeds chutlthu for hobby "
not to mention training one of my favorite devil killing, girl magnet wizards
@rein: oh yes, i train him to be obescenely powerfull and looking good at the same time, i also train this swordman, on how to kill "whateverthatthingis" my solution ? slash it repeat ad inifitium

and posted :P
posted
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel