cfatalis vs xZerOx battle

Topic started by cfatalis on Oct. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
walks casually towards Zeno
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Zeno then starts to walk towards fatalis Still making the aura do want he wants it to do
now what? if you gonna make you fairy dust try harming me go try, you will find it the same as anyone else

"who said I was going to attack you with it this time like i said before try to penatrate my defences" Zeno says with an excited grin on his face, Zeno still walking towards fatalis while menouvering the aura with my finger.
lazily punches  Zeno

quiekly menouvers the aura the block his punch. Zeno then makes the aura rap around fatalis' fist and throughs him through a wallmaking everything fall down on him.
the aura begins to dissappear as soon it reaches fatalis fist and so did everything that touches him

With the aura still raping around his fist "you can't avaporite my aura" Zeno said annoyed.

"it doesn't do anything to me either"
 the aura begins to vanish

"ha My aura can't vanish to he likes of you and the aura is merely not harming you" Zeno said with an annoyed look on his face, Zeno then raps his aura around his wrist then swings him through a wall.
"i am still here, not getting swinged by to the wall, you have over-active imagination don't you?"

(( :P yea sorry bout that watching amvs :I )) 

standing in front of fatalis "ha I think your scared to attack me at full power I think you think at if you use your full power I'll double it" Zeno said with a smirk on his face.
(not exactly read my bio)

yeah right, can you destroy universes? stop time?, fuck chuthlhtu?, beat flash on a race?

(( oO I can beat flash in a race but thats about it >< )) 

Zeno as the aura around my body starts to get thicker and more powerful Zeno then raises his hand having the aura flow into a around ball in his hand the gravity around them also gets heavier by 50,000 pounds " you were saying judge" Zeno said annoyingly with the ball of aura getting bigger and bigger until it was a size of a small planet "so if you want I can destroy you with this or I can destroy you with another move" Zeno said trying to make up his mind.
walks around , try me i have survived worse, my maker make a universe explode in my face, 5 times as you can see i am alive and try the another move afterwards i ams ure i can survive agains anything

"I haven't fired my blast at you yet" Zeno said, Zeno then gets ready to fires his blast when from deep inside of Zeno they hear "Zeno stop this maddness you know that blast will destroy the planet and everyone on it including us" Zero said trying to save them from destruction Zeno still holding the ball of energy "I don't care if the planet is destroyed and everyone is as well" Zeno said insanely, as Zeno gets ready to fire the blast Zero steps in and takes over again "Zeno you have stayed incontrol for to long you weakened your self" Zero said seriously, the ball of aura then dispersed and vanished then a Dark purple aura started to fill the air "how about we try this again fatalis" Zero said with a serious smirk on his face, Zero's aura then starts to change into giant claws on both hands he then closes them  into tight fists and runs at fatalis hitting him in the face.
Post by Emandudeguyperson (182 posts) See mini bio Level 5
C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! 

But seriously, this thread is really REALLY reeheeaally REALLY epic.

wtf...............who are you?
Post by Emandudeguyperson (182 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Some random person 

why are you posting in this thread?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel