cfatalis vs xZerOx battle

Topic started by cfatalis on Oct. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
cfatalis stands waiting in the ruins of the city
 countless corpse is around him
i can believe somebody was stupid enough to challenge a judge, well he doesn't know what a judge is, so that's entirely different.........
he opened a commlink to someone
katja set limit to my power to 0.00000000005% i am working at minimal cap here, i don't want to get hungry when dinner is still a long way off
female voice respond 
yes, as long as your try my cooking

cfatalis looks around
now where's that guy
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 2

A giant black gate opens up from out of nowhere and as it opens up I wave at Fatalis "I'm right here idiot" I grab my 35cent bag of cheetos and pop it open I reach my hand inside and pulls out a freshly sharpened cheeto blade as I twirl it around like a baton I walk closer towards him the gate then fades away "I hope you actually try or this wont be much fun" still twirling the cheeto blade like a baton waiting for my opponant to make the first move.
cfatalis used his speed to move behind xZerOx and slashes with cromlicht

added measure of safety 

several magic pentagram apppears around them blasting magical energy where xZerOx is standing

Jumps into the air escaping his blade and his blasts as I land back down with a flick of my finger the gravity around us becomes 20x what it was before. "tsk tsk you have got to be faster then that" I then use my speed to move in front of him I place my hand on his armor I places him in a hypnosis spell. I then tell him that theis something inside of him trying to burst out and eat his flesh and that he has to stab himself to kill it.
you don't seriously think a measly hypnosis works against a judge?, we are things that is used to fight crap like chutlthu than can make people go nuts by seeing them, you don't think crapsack hypnosis works do you
stabs  xZerOx with his arm , the arm then vomits a black viscous liquid

i'ts a gift it was known to some humans as chest bursters, heck they made a movie out of it
and of course you don't think 20x times gravity is enough do you
I laugh insanely at his hand threw my chest "You don't seriously think your hand threw my chest is gonna kill me right? well your wrong and of course 20x gravity isn't going to work I plan on it not working so I can do this" I pull out his hand and punches him in the face making it hard for him to see out of it. I then jump back around 5 feet I then drop my cheeto blade in my mouth swallowing it whole. My eyes then completly widen as the voice comes out "Heh how come your not using your full power on this weaking, well anyway I'm taking control and this weaking wont stand a chance against me" Zeno then looks at the opponant and raises his finger then flicks a powerful blast heading towards the him.
@xZerOx said:
" I laugh insanely at his hand threw my chest "You don't seriously think your hand threw my chest is gonna kill me right? well your wrong and of course 20x gravity isn't going to work I plan on it not working so I can do this" I pull out his hand and punches him in the face making it hard for him to see out of it. I then jump back around 5 feet I then drop my cheeto blade in my mouth swallowing it whole. My eyes then completly widen as the voice comes out "Heh how come your not using your full power on this weaking, well anyway I'm taking control and this weaking wont stand a chance against me" Zeno then looks at the opponant and raises his finger then flicks a powerful blast heading towards the him. "
slaps blast away

now now, do better ,cmon cheeto fag you can do better than that

Zeno then looks at the judge with an insane smile on his face "Ha that blast would've killed anyone else I guess I understiemated you but now its over for you"  Zeno said with a serious look on his face, he then took out a swissarmy knife out of his pocket and cuts the palm of his hand the blood then transforms into a giant halberd. Zeno takes the halberd into his right hand and points it at the opponant " Well its been a pleasure fighting you but now its time to kick it up anoch"  Zeno said with an insane smile on his face, laughing at his opponant he then raise his left hand and makes the gravity around them 800x it was before. Zeno then uses his speed to strike Fatalis using the halberdthen charges up a powerful blastin his left hand.
YES YES YES THIS IS THE PRESSURE I WANT YES YES !!!!!!
cfatalis grabs zeno halberd with his hand,and smash it into pieces and with another hand that grew from his armor he grabbed zeno's left arm and twist it so it's facing him, while opening ports of his armor and it takes upon a red outlines
CHILD PLAY, i have fought in lenaris where the gravity is harder than this, you know nothing against fighting a judge ! CHILD

Halberd broken into pieces then regevenate and form a giant sythe "ha my blade is made from my own blood if it breaks into pieces i can merely put it back together" Zeno said while annoyed, he then breaks free from his opponants grip and raises his sythe then throws throws the blade of the sythe at his anoying opponant while being attached to a chaincharging up another powerful blast I then rap my sythe around around you changing into a whip I appear behind you releasing my blast at you at pointblank range.
cmon don't you have anything better than using energy blast, you look like this stupid monkey guy i know, appears outside of the chain bindings, what next ?

"tsk tsk tsk mayby I should try for real shouldn't I?" Zeno then appears In front of his opponant approximatly 10 feet away "before I use my more stronger attacksI want you to come at me at full force" Zeno said with a serious grin on his face releasing a dark redish aura that looks like lightning while the whp in his hand changes into a katana just standing in one spotwaiting for his opponant to charge him at full speed.
walk casually to Zeno
no actual need to fight you using my full power 0.0000000005 % is enough, more than enough anyway, but katja won't make more tuning, pity isn't it 
as he starts to walk, phantom wings begin to appear around him
and yes bare handed should be enough
as he stopped, he smiles and say

come now CHILD

"tsk tsk I said run at me at full speed!"  Zeno said with an insane grin on his face, and still standing in th same spot holding my katana down at my side and with my left hand in my pocket stairs at fatalis with an insane stair  Zeno starts to chuckle insanely into the wind "heeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahaha"  looks back at fatalis "ha! finally I'm at full power! I guess you want to know what I'm talking about do you? well when I escape Zero's subconsious It takes awhile for my full power to kick in so now that I'm at full power I now think you can raise you power level to lets say 0.00000000100% what do you say" Zeno said, runs and reaches fatalis' and rips off his shoulder pad with my bare hand. then jumps back 5 feet while crushing fatalis' armor into a ball of steel. 

(( your armor is steel right? ))
shoulder pad regens back in, armor didn't even get crushed at all, the shoulder pad that is ripped grow into a black mass, the changed into somekind of arm extension

that is your full power, pathetic , 0.00000000005% is still enough for you, now try again, we will see when you gave up?

(should have read my bio right?, it's not still it's living sentient armor, which regenarates)

"if your not going to release 0.0000000100% of your power I'll just release 0.0000000002% then" Zeno stands in a position readying himself for when his opponant attacks with his hand still bleeding from when he slit his hand Zeno then makes to giant halberds from his blood getting ready for his opponant to attack. 

(( Eh I'm reading it as I'm fighting you ^^ right now ))
(then you should have known, tha i am more or less god)
"oh no, the kid is using less power now, how do i make this fair , i know i will purge my armor" he said in sarcastic note
"i mean cmon kid, you are not even able to win against 0.00000000000005% of my power and you are basically asking for 20 times of it how stupid can you get"

Zeno then releases an insane smile on his face "look around you pathetic being" all the corpses that were in the way were now crushed into a powdery substance all because of the aura surrounding Zeno "heh my aura will crush you the same way I did with those corpses" The dark redish aura then fires a huge bolt of raw power in the form of a lightning bolt.
tickles me, nothing else, cmon how many times are you going to try your pathetic attempt to hurt me
i am invulnerable, period, except when my opponent  is a girl

Zeno then looks at the annoying figure with an anoyed grin on my face, at the same timemoving my hand in a circylure formation making the aura do what he wants "no one will be able to penatrate my defensives" Zeno said, while Zeno is still makin the aura follow his hand.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel