Castles in the Sky (RPG)

Topic started by aephon on Oct. 1, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 7 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: @ninja2170: @aephon:

Kat was able to see the man´s attack was prepared to fire at Reyna, Kat focused her eyes on the man and used he Laser Eyes on him, hoping that they will make contact. She fired them trying to push his attack away from Reyna. Kat wondered where Aephon and Genus were in the midst of this battle.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender: Ninja2170

Jaydennflames severly bund the man till he was almost dead. Jayden then fell asleep once more out of exhaustion. Reyna walked over to her scorched dad and said"I will take your Divine Eye and your lifw, fro mom." Reyna decapitated her ftaher. She then plucked out one of his eyeballs and then it turned crystal blue. She shoved it in her pocket.

@aephon: @Galenbeta: @ninja2170:

When Reyna finished the muscular man off by chopping his head off, Kat fell to the ground hard. She rapidly got up at her feet, she was angered. She tries to find Genus and Aephon, angered by the fact that they didn´t help at all. "Where are you two, we need to talk!" Kat then looks at Reyna. "Who the heck was that?"

@AnimeDefender: Reyna pointed to the body "That was my evil father"

Kayden woke up once more and Reyna handed the eyeball to him and said "It's callrd the divine eye you can copy someones powers and skills and weild them along your own. Dmerit in it is , ypu can uae more than one aet of powers at atime"

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender: @Galenbeta:

Genus awakes slowly regaining vision he sees people and a smile widens "your back in my head" "yes we are now go help your friends" genus stands up and barely walks "I guess its going to take sometime"

@ninja2170: @AnimeDefender:

Jayden implanted the eye which turned to aura and the aura covered his eyes then subsided. He couldn't wait to test it out. Jaydn then walk obver to Genus" Man, why were you hardly helping. Anyway i got to go somewhere i will be back in the dimension in a lomg while. See ya."

Reyna left with Jayden through the Infinty Gate.

(Yeah things hwre are too slow and i will rturn but it's going to be while)

@ninja2170: Kat saw Jayden and Reyna leave through some sort of portal. She noticed that Genus was starting to stand up, but he could barely keep himself from hitting the floor. Kat runs to Genus to support him. "Are you okay Genus"? Kat noticed that she couldn´t find Aephon. "Aephon, where are you"!?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel