Castles in the Sky (RPG)

Topic started by aephon on Oct. 1, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 8 months ago.
Post by aephon (99 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aephon stared at the announcer listening carefully to what he as to say.

"The ship appeared yesterday at precisely 10:32pm."

Aephon laughed at the words

"Whatever." he mutters to himself walking away before the announcer says:

"And four heroes must be chosen to investigate!"

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@aephon:

"I volunteer" said Yuuto Pendragon who just arrived with the help of his map. "though i am not of this parts. I am after Excalibur which lies on the ship." Yuto was looking ready as always. " Iam can dual wield holy and demonic powers."

Aephon looks over at the boy wondering how in the world he got the courage to do that. Excalibur (whatever that is) must be important.

"I also volunteer" Aephon blurts out.

Everyone in the crowd began looking to the other boy (Yuuto) and then back to him.

"well there are two!" says the announcer shocked at the sudden turn of events.

Aephon looked at the other boy smiling

"looks like we are partners" he says

@aephon:

"Yeah we are" yuto replied.

Aepon stared at the boy wondering what he might be capable of. He looked toward the announcer who was ushering him and his new friend onto the stage.

"Oh...sorry" Aephon says walking to the stage.

@aephon:

Yuto walks on the stage and starts waving at everyone. He was wondering who the other hereos are "Can we get started without them" he asked

The announcer looked at Yuuto with a look of realization on his face.

"That is right we don't have the last two...we can resume the task at hand while i gather the last two forces." He says smiling at them

@aephon:

Yuuto says "Good so where and how do gwt to the ship"

Yuuto scans aound winks at a few girls who fainted. Apparently, women like him where evr he goes.

"What kind of powers do you possess" he askes Aephon

Aephon stared at the boy realizing he would finally have to tell the secret he has kept for years.

"I can control blood and harden it." He says wondering if the boy will laugh.

@aephon:

"I can dual wield any holy and demonic powers" said Yuto

Yuto had never heard of such an abillity must be a rarity he lked it

"So shall we go"

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: @aephon:

Kat was within the crowd looking at Aephon and Yuuto wondering why they were volunteering. She looked at the crowd, and no one was volunteering to help, so Kat took a stand and yelled out " I have nothing better to do, so I am going to join". She walked up to the stage where Aephon and Yuuto were, " So we are going to be a team or something?" asked Kat.

The announcer stared at the girl

"What can you do?" he says

@aephon: Kat looks at the announcer, " I can do this" said Kat. She transformed into her Oathkeeper form, a mettalic armor appeared, covering Kat's entire body. " Is this enough to join?" asked Kat.

The announcer jumped at the sight.

"that will be more than enough thank you" he says

@aephon: Kat laughed a bit, she then looked at Yuuto and Aephon. She then wondered who would be the fourth member of this team.

"who..." the announcer says to himself "will be the fourth?" he walks to the back of the stage pulling a rope that revealed a magnificent airship.

"Come aboard"

@aephon: @AnimeDefender:

"Hello i'am Yuto of a differnt reality i came here with my Infinite Map " Yuto was excited soon he see if it was indeed the Excalibur he was looking for. He winked at another girl. He thought o himself and then shouted "Anyone want my autograph"

@Galenbeta: Kat looks at Yuto with great caution. She thought that he was a bit narcissisic due to the fact that he just shouted if anyone wanted his autograph. But Kat digresses and continues to enter the airship.

@AnimeDefender: a"Just kidding wanted to lighten the mood" Yuto liked how evryone ws more alive now. But he wanted the fourth guy to show up already

@Galenbeta: Kat looked at the crowd, then she looked at the announcer. "Couldn't we just go and find the fourth person later?" asked Kat.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel