Castles in the Sky (OOC)

Topic started by aephon on Sept. 30, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 8 months ago.
Post by aephon (99 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Story

Four castles loom over the earth floating miles above the distant ground. the poor labor tirelessly down below, yet the rich live happily above...When a giant ship appears near the biggest island the rich must choose heroes to find out what is wrong with the strange ship. two rich and two poor...

Parts

I will let the first three people be one of the four heroes then the RP will continue from there.

You can choose to be poor or rich.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@aephon said:

Story

Four castles loom over the earth floating miles above the distant ground. the poor labor tirelessly down below, yet the rich live happily above...When a giant ship appears near the biggest island the rich must choose heroes to find out what is wrong with the strange ship. two rich and two poor...

Parts

I will let the first three people be one of the four heroes then the RP will continue from there.

You can choose to be poor or rich...

the person who claims it may the ruler of the largest kingdom....(dies off fairly quickly)

Yeah..... I have read that people don't like it when their character has to die without their own permission.....

You could expand the story alot more, be more creative and much more detailed.

Then again I am a noob like you LOL so I shouldn't be criticizing you LOL!!!!

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I like this idea a lot.

Though clarify, can we enter with pre-existing character or are we making ones specific for his RP?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@aephon: sounds good but Feha has a good question

Sorry only five posts per freaking day....Yes You may bring a per-existing character into it....and the ruler thing just drop it i can take care of it

be sure to grab at your part or anyone else who might be interested

@aephon: I would but I do not have another character :(. Dante is my only character.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@aephon: well i may dispatch Jayden here too he's my main guy and only good one for this kind of thing. But i will create a new character and switch them out

@AnimeDefender: like i said you can use any character that you want

@aephon: Hmmmmm alright then, count me in. Though I will post later, it is starting to get late where I live :(.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@aephon: Can I enter with my main character Gen?

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/undefeated-in-the-whole-world-a-hot-blooded-boxer-bio/331215/

He will surely enter looking for a fight

Post by SamJaz (11,901 posts) See mini bio Level 19

This will be good. Have fun, and call me if you need someone to play an antagonist.

why of course you have filled the fourth and final part thanks guys

that is for Kuro

@aephon: Sorry I wasnt able to post I ended up having a medical ermegency, nothing serious, but I was away from home during my free time

it's okay don't rush health just post when you can

@aephon: I got a big job, I was asked to write three scripts in two weeks, so I'll have to refrain myself from RPing or even having a life until I finish

@AnimeDefender: @Galenbeta: All four members are toghther and who's ready to start this epic journey? I AM!

@aephon:I AM!!!!

GOOD!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel