Captain Izzy: The Pink Leviathan's Bio

Topic started by Zella_Thorn on May 11, 2013. Last post by Sei 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Captain Izzy: The Pink Leviathan of the Seas.
Captain Izzy: The Pink Leviathan of the Seas.

· Name: Isabella Marie Thornsby

· DOB: June 1, 1885

· DOD: April 22, 1912

· Appearance Age: 27

· Date of Rebirth: April 23, 1912

· Undead Human/Siren Hybrid

· Base of Operations: The Isle of the Sirens

· Aliases: Captain Izzy, The Pink Leviathan, The Merry Melody Pillager

Early Origins

An Old warped photo of Isabella in the early 1900's
An Old warped photo of Isabella in the early 1900's

Isabella Thornsby was a socialite in Great Britain in the early 1900’s. Haughty, arrogant, and obnoxious to those less fortunate than her. People were jealous of her wealth, fame, prestige, and she ate it up. Their tears of failure were like sweet ambrosia. Then the fateful day arrived when she would board the legendary Titanic. The night it sank Isabella was determined not to perish with the rest of the low level trash. She believed she was the future of the world that those with high class should be able to live for a better tomorrow. Isabella due to her class was on one of the earlier life boats. She was angry that she had to share boat with such peasants. Using one of the officers pistols she was able to steal, she interrogated each person in the lifeboat at gun point. She made them tell her their status, and annual cash flow. If they were up to par to Isabella’s standards she would tell them to jump out of the life boat into the icy cold waters. If they refused she simply shot them and dumped their bodies over board. After her interrogation, she was all alone in the life boat she saw no one that she believed was worth, just a bunch of dead weight. She paddled on her own across the Atlantic, cold and hungry her sheer will in believing that she was destined for greatness pushed her forward. Then a powerful storm came tossing her life boat admits the waves. Isabella awoke on a sandy beach her boat destroyed, her vision partial blurry, and on the verge of death due to starvation. The last thing she saw in this life was a group of attractive women decorated in the finest jewelry and clothing. She had a smile on her face as she gave her last breath knowing she had died in a place where luxury and prestige was above all other things.

Reborn as The Pink Leviathan

The greatest pirate the world has ever seen and will ever know.
The greatest pirate the world has ever seen and will ever know.

To be added soon

Captain Izzy's Pirate Ship: The Fur de Lance

The powerful, and always customizable Fur de Lance
The powerful, and always customizable Fur de Lance

Info to be added soon

Captain Izzy's Undead Crew

All of the members in Captain Izzy's pirate crew are male. Corrupted souls augmented by her magic, and transformed into various creatures. They only follow Captain Izzy's commands, and cannot be killed off unless Captain Izzy is defeated or her powers start to wane.

Two of Izzy's Undead Grunts
Two of Izzy's Undead Grunts

The Leviathan's Triangles

Captain Izzy has been on a rampage for over the last 100 years
Captain Izzy has been on a rampage for over the last 100 years

Captain Izzy since becoming an undead pirate captain, has been on a constant move throughout the planet. In the early days of her career due to her sheer excitement of being a pirate she would jump randomly from place to place. Stealing, killing, demanding protection payments from villages and towns under her influence. Over the last 50 years Izzy has decided to hit one region and continuously raid there constantly. With this strategy the continent of Australia, it's surrounding islands, and Mexico has become her biggest playground. The citizens there expect Izzy to come and raid them on a monthly, Now the Leviathan eyes Japan as her next potential target. She is eager to raid the wondrous treasures that the land of the rising sun has for her.

Area's marked with Izzy's logo are estimated focus points determined by the FABLE Special Forces known as Leviathan Triangles.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can't wait for more.

Better get to work, or i'll stalk you.

Post by SamJaz (12,752 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Does look good.

@SamJaz: @ReliusClover: LOL Thanks I'm working on more:)

Post by SamJaz (12,752 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Zella_Thorn: Sweet. Just need to do Crimson Vapours and I think you're up to date?

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Zella_Thorn: This is going to be good. It's so cool seeing Zella reborn like this also I can't with for Crimson Vapours

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Liking the new bio!

Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Zella_Thorn: Looking good.;)

Quick Update added the The Leviathan's Triangle section more still to come.

What does Izzy got against Mexico? :P

I don't see why you can't just put the Mexican's to work on you're ship, Zella? Their a bunch of hardworking people and they are cheap too.:P

I'm just kidding, I love all Mexicans. <3(:

@AntiRoX:

rofl

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@AntiRoX: LOL:P

@Guyver: @Sonata: XD

@AntiRoX:

Don't worry, we love you, too xD

@Guyver: Psshht, you only love my money.(: LOL

@AntiRoX:

What do you need money for? You're a fat cat :P

@Guyver: Catnip doesn't grow on trees y'know.:P

@AntiRoX:

Get a new owner then lol.

Post by Sei (62 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Guyver: Pshht. Look who I found. :O

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel