Capital Of The UnderWorld (RP)

Topic started by ownagepants on Feb. 20, 2014. Last post by SamJaz 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by ownagepants (362 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Please ignore all the text .
Please ignore all the text .

Yoshimitsu sat in a nice leather chair a glass of scotch laid in front of him and a lit cigar was held in between two fingers as he placed the cigar between his teeth, he picked up some papers and began looking at them they were the annual sales reports for this year Yoshimitsu or Yoshi to his friends was the boss of the Shibuya and he made his money from women which was a great business to be in his girls were better then any of the girls outside the city but such a high standard of women mean't he had to pay them a bit more then he would normally but it was a small price to pay.Yoshi sat back in his chair satisfied with the numbers in front of him men stood near the walls they all wore suits it was his gangs dress code he had all the suits tailored especially for combat so they would at least look nice while they kicked ass if their was anything his father taught him is that a little class can take you far.Although Yoshi did not get this position in a classy way he brutally beat the old boss to death with his bare hands the boss was a weakling who hid behind his men he was no match for the highly skilled Yoshi the reason his men respected him so much is because he had truly earned his position not through some underhanded manner but like a man.

Yoshi was happy with where he was the city where he was located is an amazing place to be always something exciting happening somewhere even though now things are calm he had no doubt they would heat up again soon this thought brought the question of how the other districts were doing he would probably go out and visit some of them later but for now he would just enjoy his time.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The stench of crime and sin, houses piled over houses in a massive circular underground complex, The City of the Japanese Underworld, the darkest and more secretive place in the Islands, a place where the criminals could hide from the authorities a land where they were undisputed kings. Thousands rusted structures, hundreds of miserable shacks and houses of the people to poor to be in other places, as not only criminals but also rejects and pariahs called Tsumi no Sokutsu their home, living on the margin of those who already lived at the edge of society and its rules. In the midst of all this chaos, misery and debauchery a man in a simple black long jacket and suit walked without a care, with his expensive shoes stepping over the muddy streets. He sniffed the air without showing either discomfort or comfort, merely a tick from a former life, rather than a voluntary action.

For almost a year Kuro-san had vanished from the collective memory of this dimension altogether, thanks to the powers of the Mysterious Gainen Medal of Memory. With this item at his command he was able to erase his existence from anybody who contacts this plane of existence, vanishing from their minds as if he was never there. The Medal carries other powers, which he uses not quite often as the memory wipe. This short excursion to what once was his wasn’t a trip to memory lane, at least not his, since he conquered this place out pragmatism rather than wanting it for himself. This visit for the Den of Sin was to visit Aoki Aoiminato, leader of the Osaka Underworld and proud owner of the Underground Fighting Arena, Kuro-san needed information he had about certain individuals that could prove to be a pain for his plans.

The Former Emperor strolled down the crowded street towards the rendezvous point with his bodyguard for the day, the newest member of the Numbers, Eastern Ogre. As he did a group of criminals noticed his fine clothing and decided to intercept him. They surrounded him forming a tight cage of meat around him, one of them put a knife on his side and whispered with his warm and alcohol stinking breath hitting Kuro-san’s face. –Come with us and you’ll avoid getting hurt.- They moved as one and entered a alleyway, cornering the Former Emperor against a Dead End. –You need to pay the toll to keep going, give us all your valuables and you can leave. - The leader shouted at Kuro-san that didn’t show any fear or any reaction whatsoever, his sunken and soulless eyes looked through them as if they weren’t even there.

One of the bandits, nervous by the awkward silence and the void stare he was giving them, pushed the Former Emperor of the Underworld against the wall. –Don’t make use hurt ya old man! Give all yer money! - Kuro-san didn’t show any sign of pain or fear, instead he searched his inner pocket and took out a coin-like object, totally grey and with a kanji on it 思い出 He showed it to them, and then flipped it upwards. All the eyes followed the medal as it spun in the air. He caught it when it fell and raised his index finger that suddenly lit in grey flames. All the bandits took a step back, some of them knowing about urban myths of the Hidden World. The Forgotten Emperor drew the same Kanji on thin air and snapped his fingers. For a second it was as if the world turned into negative for the bandits and then returned to its regular colors.

Kuro-san walked without caring if he bumped against them. All the bandits he touched fell down, their muscles locked in their last position. The Leader tried to move, but his struggle was in vain, his body was locked, each breath was thinner and he could feel his lungs gasping for air. He managed to turn around and started mumbling. –W-w-what…d-di-did…y-you….d-d-do?- The Forgotten Emperor turned around and looked at him, he showed a small hint of surprise, seeing somebody that actually survived more than ten seconds, if this were still the old days he would had hired this man, but the old days are no more. He kicked the man on the ribs, but without malice or ill intent, he kicked him as if he was kicking a rock out of his way. –I made you all forget…. Your brain doesn’t know how to move your body, it can’t send signals to the muscles or the organs, meaning that you are dead.- The Former Emperor left the alley before the man exhaled his last breath and returned to the street, in no time he arrived the café where he would meet Eastern Ogre.

Post by SamJaz (11,562 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @ownagepants:

Slayer sat on a small table outside a cafe. Unlike most people in this city, no one dared consider robbing him as he was simply twice the size of the largest bouncer in this city, his own sword seemed like it could smash down houses, yet he carried it against his shoulder so easily.

At this moment, the handle was on the ground, the back of the blade resting against his chest as he perused the menu. "Erm... may I... take your order..?" The most confident waitress asked the giant of a man.

He showed her the menu, and pointed to the line describing the steak and potato pie. "Oh, okay... and to drink?"

Slayer pointed to a spot on the back of the menu. Lemonade. Twice. "C-Coming right up sir!" she whimpered, scurrying off to the kitchen.

@SamJaz: @ownagepants:

Kuro-san walked the crowded streets with ease, every soul that laid eyes upon him quickly forgot about his very existence. Some may call this a curse, but for him was the perfect weapon, anonymity, something he strived for during his criminal career, usually by misdirection and deception was now not only almost perfect, the only thing that ticked the usually unmovable man was the fact that he didn’t achieved this skill by himself and had to relay on the Conceptual Entity trapped inside the medal. Soon enough he arrived to the café and saw his contact, the large, brash and buffed Eastern Ogre, surely a brute. With the powers of the Medal the Former Emperor scanned the mind of the 5 Number and copied the memories about the Ogre Language, thus he would be able to understand the powerful Warrior. –Greetings Eastern Ogre, glad you could make it here. - Even if he said that, his face didn’t show any emotion whatsoever. –The job today is simple; you must serve as bodyguard for my short visit to Aoki Aoimizuan, an Osaka based Gangster as he carries some information about individuals of particular interest to my plans. Finish whatever you ordered and we can leave. - Kuro-san crossed one leg over the other and leaned back on the chair.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @ownagepants:

Slayer looked at his employer as the waitress brought his pie over. "Zu'u lost nalkun uth fah hi dii pruzah zoh." Slayer explained, as a pie was placed before Kuro-san. "Nii fund kos zok vonalgask fah zey wah naak enarah." He added, cutting into his own pie with a knife and fork comically too small for his hands. "Gesaag zey do hin krazahl, waan nii kos nalgask."

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,787 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@ownagepants: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz:

Tsumi no Sōkutsu, Japan

There are few places in the world that can classified as literal hell on earth, criminals from all works of life called this place their home. To Bounty Hunters from the BHA it was a den of high ranking bounties however it was also a death trap walking in there by yourself. The Den of Sin smelled of rotten garbage, piss, blood, and human filth; the slums of India could be considered a better living environment than this. Down on the streets a chorus of arguments, screams, and fights could be heard all around as man dressed in some raggedly clothes stumbled down the streets. The man look like he had been through wearing a ragged coat over a dirty shirt, a scarf covered the lower half of his dirty face. He wore a pair of old brown jeans and worn out cowboy boots. The upper part of his face were cast in a shadow from the old cowboy hat on his head. All in all the prison looked a cross between a western cowboy and a hobo. The stranger staggered through the sheets being shoved every which way whenever someone didn’t desire the man from being anywhere near him. As the cowboy passed a dirty looking alley way he could hear a woman’s scream gazing over the vagabond cowboy could see a group of 3 men dragging a women into the shadows where they would have their way with her.

The women kicked and screamed trying to fend off her attackers, “Let me go you bastards! Don’t you fucking touch me! You fucking bas….” A slap rang through the alley way the poor woman’s head snap violently to the side as one of the attacker had slap her. The other two held the woman by her hair and arms keeping her in place. “Bitch you got a fucking mouth on you! Say one more word and I swear to fucking god I yank out every single fucking mouth and throat fuck you raw.” The women struggled as the little bit of fight she had in her was replace with terror this only caused the trio of rapists to laugh. “Yeah come on girlie squirm some more I love when a bitch struggles it makes this that much more fun.” The two holding the woman laughed as their de facto leader approach her knife in hand. He proceeded to cut her shirt open in one motion exposing her breasts. In one last act of defiance woman cursed and spat in his face, “Go fuck yourself you dick-less motherfucker!” The insult was only met with a smug look from her attacker. “Oh you dumb bitch I’m going to enjoy this.” The rapist brought his face back aiming to beat the women to a bloody pulp for her defiance only to be met with resistance. The attacker looked back to see the strange dirty cowboy holding his arm, “Who the fuck are yo…aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh---!” The cowboy had cut the lowlife off by spinning him around placing one hand on the back of his head and driving him face forward into the wall behind him. A small head shape crater was formed in the wall and small cracks formed outward from the perimeter as a cascade of blood poured down the wall. Small sparks of electricity ran up and down the cowboy’s arm as the would-be rapist’s friends gaped in shock. “Gin-sama? You bastard you do you do to the boss-sama?! I’ll fucking kill you!!!!” One of the attacker’s let go of the women and charged to the cowboy while pulling out a heavy metal chain with a pad lock attached to it. However the cowboy moved a step quicker as he crouched under the swinging and rammed his hand into the attacker’s sternum suddenly the dim alley way was lit up with the flash of lightning. The attacker screamed in pain as electrical energy was conducted from the cowboy into him coursing through his body shocking him with a debilitating voltage of electricity. The criminal fell backwards electricity still coursing from his charred body leaving just one left. The final attacker still held on to the woman a knife against her throat as he backed away further into the alley. “What the fuck are you? Some kind of freak?! Stay the fuck away from me! You take one more step towards me and I’ll cut this bitch ear to----“ Before the final attacker could finish his threat the cowboy suddenly appeared behind him in a burst of speed while drawing a revolver and smashing the butt into the back of the man’s head rendering him unconscious (and probably giving him a nasty concussion.

The woman slumped forward trembling in fear realizing that she could have been killed if it wasn’t for the mysterious cowboy. Her savior yank the coat off of the man who had taken her hostage and put it around her shoulders to help her stay decent. He spoke with a slight smile with a South Western American accent, “Are you okay senorita?” She merely nodded her head unable to speak for now as she pulled the hoodie closer around her body, “What is your name?” The woman looked up into the eyes of the man who saved her life, her voice was trembling a bit weak. “My name is Yukio...tha...thank you.” The hero just smiled as he reached into his coat and took out a chocolate bar unwrapping it and breaking off half of it he gave the woman some. “Here eat this it will calm your nerves. I suggest you eat it and get home where ever that may be…and I mean your real home. You clothes are a bit too nice for this hell hole, you are probably a runaway right? Get home apologize to your parents and tell your family you love them. This place will choke the life out a flower before it can bloom. You don’t belong here as much as a long tail cat in rocking chair store.” Before the girl could reply or even connect the weird analogy the cowboy got up and walked away as he twirled his revolver on his finger holstering it. The girl slowly stood and looked around she was going to go home as fast as she could she wanted to defy her parents by runaway and thought she could make it on her own. She had only been gone for 4 days but to her this was a lifetime she didn’t know the name of the man who saved her but she will remember his eyes for the rest of her life. They were cobalt blue like lightning.

Meanwhile on the nearly the other end of the Den of Sin and Haven of Sinners stood a man dressed in all black his attire eerily similar to the Yukio’s savior with a cowboy like motif. A battered cowboy hat with a condor feather on his head, in one hand he rolled a poker chip between his fingers, the other was a steel like claw that resembled a skeleton’s hand. The Black Gunslinger looked off in another direction a smirk on his face he sensed something in the air, he spoke with a gravelly voice. “So the Storm Eagle is here…interesting I been waiting for your appearance Crow Cementerio.”

@SamJaz:@ownagepants:

-So you ordered for me as well?- Kuro-san face didn’t show any emotion as his mind worked on the answer. –Well, I might as well drink it, but then we will leave as soon as possible, the least time I spend here the least time I will be thinking about resurfacing and conquering it once again, just to see if I can feel any thrills by doing it. - The Former Emperor waited for his drink without talking, but finally, out of boredom mostly, he asked Ogre a question. –As I read your file before hiring you I thought given the chance you would have picked the Beasts, why did you showed interest in the Numbers instead? I could take the information I need directly from you, but that would be counterproductive against the objective of this question, that being killing time.- Kuro-san coldly exposed his inquiry and the reasons for it as they waited for the lemonade.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @ownagepants: @Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Slayer looked at his employer, then returned his attention to his meal before answering the question placed before him.

"Bromen sahvoz."

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: A man came running down the street in front of the restaurant"Everybody run it's the AGJDF" as he said that a bullet pierced his heart and his body fell to the ground.

A small group of people wielding sub machine guns ran past the restaurant one stopped in front of the diner window and unleashed a hail of bullets through it .

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ownagepants: @SamJaz:

As soon as he heard the first shot Kuro-san already reacted. With cold efficiency he crouched and kicked down the table so he could use it as cover. Bullets whistled over him and some even got blocked by the table as he drank his glass of lemonade, which he managed to save before improvising the cover. Without even sweating or getting agitated from the bullet storm he talked to Slayer. –Thanks for ordering one for me, could you take care of the men outside? We will be late to the meeting and I really want to get this over with.-

@Kuro_San: @ownagepants:

Slayer acted fast, drawing a huge sword to deflect the bullets, before grunting in affirmation and approaching the gunmen before taking a huge swing of the blade to decapitate all of them in a single swing.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz: All but two of the armed men were killed by Slayer's swing the remaining two dropped their weapons "what kind of monster are you "one said quaking with fear.

The two remaining men took off running but before they could get very far a large blur appeared behind them and picked the both of them up by their skulls.

The blur was yoshimitsu the hulking suited man looked at both of the men he was holding before smashing their heads together he held back a lot so it would just knock them out.

His personal guard arrived having finally caught up with their boss yoshi looked at them"tie these boys up I will squeeze what information I can out of them later".

Yoshimitsu turned around to the giant swordsman a smile appeared on his face "thanks for the help and sorry if this inconvenienced your trip we have had a bit of a pest problem as of late".

@ownagepants: @SamJaz: @Kuro_San:

Slayer grunted, then returned inside to continue his meal with his employer.

@SamJaz: @ownagepants:

After Slayer took care of the situation Kuro-san got the table back in place and set the chairs. He gestured to the maid, asking for service. He directed himself to Slayer –You did a good job. The new food is on me. - The Former Emperor turned to Yoshimitsu. –Young man, would you care to join us, I would like to ask you a few questions about the events that just happened, eat with us for a moment.- His voice sounded kind, another of Kuro-san’s greatest skills was his ability to fake emotions and tones so perfectly nobody could notice that he really lacked any emotion whatsoever.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Yoshi chuckled "I don't think you have lived long enough to call me young man "kuro may have been old but to yoshimitsu he looked like a regular twenty something .

Yoshi checked his watch "I guess I have some time "Yoshi walked over to the diner and sat in the booth he called the shaken waitress over and she took his order for a burger and fries .

"So what did you want to ask me "the question was directed at kuro but Yoshimitsu stared at slayer seeing such a strong looking fighter got the warriors blood within him boiling although he maintained his composure as a boss.

@ownagepants: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Slayer didn't say anything, only eating.

@SamJaz: @ownagepants: @Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Kuro-san drank the lemonade and started his inquiries. –I haven’t been here in a long time and I was just curious about who are the people that suddenly gunned a café, if I recall correctly firearms are restricted here, so you can understand my surprise upon seeing a horde of gun wielding lunatics trying to attack. - The Former Emperor was using the tone of voice his alter-ego, Usso Namae, used before he erased that identity from the memories of the world. He sounded warm, calming and wise.

@Kuro_San: @SamJaz: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yoshimitsu was surprised "It's hard to believe you have never heard of the AGJDF the name stands for the Anti Government Japan Defense force their terrorists they believe that the government is to soft and they take it upon themselves to protect the citizens .They see themselves as the real police force so far they are responsible for numerous prison bombings and the deaths of politicians under scandal that is not the entirety of their activities but you get the gist of it and their leader is only known by his nickname. Akuma no me (Demons eye) they say if you look into his eyes you'll see straight into hell .Anyways for a group that hates criminals you can imagine why this place would be a large target for the most part we have been able to get word of their arrival and squash them before they could make roots here . But the fact that these ones could get in has me worried that their may be more in this city and that one of the gangs has betrayed us and began smuggling them in .

@ownagepants: @SamJaz: -That is truly worrying information, thanks for the heads up, as I am neither a criminal or the government I don’t see any issues with them.- Kuro-san finished his drink and left pay enough for everybody. He then turned to Slayer. –May I request you to follow me, I think I’ll be late for my appointment.- And with that said he left to the streets, moving towards Aoki’s offices here, his home away from home when he need to de-compress from handling Osaka’s Underworld and planning the Fights in the Illegal Hidden World Coliseum he had hidden under the city.

@Kuro_San: @ownagepants:

Slayer nodded, placing a large emerald on the table as payment for the meal and following Kuro-san through the streets.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel