Capital Of The UnderWorld OOC

Topic started by ownagepants on Feb. 18, 2014. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ownagepants (384 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Welcome to Tsumi no sōkutsu (The den of sin )an underground city of all the places where the shameful business is conducted this place is the biggest they have all your pleasures gambling ,Brothels,Bars,Black market Restaurants ,and all of your deeds are safe under the protection of the city earthen ceiling .Their are no police here rather this city is maintained by the gangs who run the four districts Kyoto,Nagasaki,Osaka,Shibuya .Each district controls one aspect of Tsumi no Sokutsu and the major gangs in those districts reap the majority of the profit these gangs are notorious for their strength and as such all four of them are in a complete dead lock for power .So do you have what it takes to make this city yours or will you merely fall victims to the temptations of the city?

Rules

Let me know if you want to become the head of a gang for one of the districts and which aspect of the four would you like to control in that district you are allowed to recruit others to join in your gang as lesser soldiers.

You may have a minor gang that does not have any stake in a district (unless pre agreed upon with that districts leader ) if you wish to.

All these people are human while they may have superhuman fighting abilities they will not have full on powers.

All forces are even in most regards so if your men fight be sure to sell it at no point should you men stomp another person's

No guns part of the agreement with the government is that guns are not allowed to be brought into the city violating this could cause the government to send soldiers in to handle the problem.

Have fun.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This is place is like Kuro-san's backyard.....This will be fun

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Does that mean you are joining?

@ownagepants: Yes.....You have no idea how much in I'm XD

@Kuma_From_Argentina: So is kuro gonna be the leader for your gang ?

@ownagepants: MUAHAHAHA....Yes, basically he will stroll into town searching for an old contact of his. A proper Gang leader would be the contact himself, owner of the Underground Fighting Ring in Osaka, Aoki Aoiminato

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Alright sounds good I am gonna wait a bit to see how much interest their is in this before i proceed.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ownagepants: Count me in as Crow time to go undercover to catch some bounties.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Undercover gang lord or undercover civilian ?

@ownagepants: Uncover citizen :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Alright that is cool although you should know that if you have no allies in the city all you will have is enemies.

@ownagepants: I like those odds ;) Me versus the city

Post by Panorama (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Looks like something I could sink my teeth into:)

@Panorama: Great .Are you an alt?

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ownagepants: so are we allowed to bring guns if we don't mind taking on a army?

@Shadowchaos: Guns would ruin the dynamic I am going for so I would prefer no guns at the moment .

Do you want to become a leader for one of the districts?

Post by SamJaz (12,920 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ownagepants: I'll play as Slayer.

@SamJaz: Which district do you want ?

Awesome.

Post by SamJaz (12,920 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ownagepants: I'll be acting as Kuro-San's bodyguard actually.

@SamJaz: As long as he agrees then its fine just follow the no powers rule please.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel