Camp Opes OOC

Topic started by Masterofdeath on July 6, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Alright boys and girls of all ages gather round for a summer treat from the wonderful Masterofdeath(no that does not sound a bit weird). Here comes a Summer spectacular that is sure to have you on the edge of your seats. I give you Camp Opes! A Summer camp for people with abilities to come and have fun. Fun for all ages and has something for everyone. Just don't go to far into the lake as there is a giant shark named Bob(name will probably change as I forget it) who likes to eat people. Plenty opf activities and plenty of freedom.

OOC

alright so let me lay so ground rules down

• keep it PG-13
  • Keeps fights to a minimum and if you do fight do not destroy the camp
  • you can come and go through the camp as pleased though please don't leave people hanging.
  • Your character doesn't have to be a kid or teen to take part adult characters can be councilors or something.
  • children do not accept candy from the councilors or go into their vans.
  • Have Fun!

As you can probably tell I was half awake when I created this hence the weird jokes. Also this is meant as a location thread that I am hoping will stay around after summer has ended if not I will bump it next summer for another go round.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I like the idea:)

@Sonata: yeah the idea hit me when I was doing two things

1. thinking of the camp I am going to next month and
  2. watching Siberia(cause nothign else was on and just giving it a shot)
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

hurmmmmm

@Sonata: and you were the one I was warning the children of and I still say your MOMO pic is really creepy.

@Masterofdeath: You haven't seen creepy till Sicily arrives:P

@Sonata: *goes to Seth mode* Keep that freak away from me *Finds a corner and begins rocking back and forth while clutching legs*

Honestly though its something with the eyes.

@Masterofdeath: LOL knowing Sicily she will find a way to be hired as a counselor. Everything will be better soon:):P

@Sonata: better hope I don't have anybody like that at my camp even though I already have a idea who they are.(They last year state officers I think and they are all awesome and I am friends with on facebook)

what nobody is interested?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel