What is it?
Chicken is the ubiquitous food of our era, crossing multiple cultural boundaries with ease. With its mild taste and uniform texture, chicken presents an intriguingly blank canvas for the flavor palette of almost any cuisine. A generation of Britons is coming of age in the belief that chicken tikka masala is the national dish, and the same thing is happening in China with Kentucky Fried Chicken.
'cryptoterrestrial' idea that UFOs may have more to do with a species of intelligent non-humans indigenous to the planet Earth that have 'adapted to our numerical superiority by developing a surprisingly robust technology'.
|Name:||Buckaroo "BB" Bucock|
|Address:||He lives together with his Toy Soldier in a Lair or perhaps in his workshop in Kentucky.|
|Born:||19?? on the Deep Fryer, Chicken Emporium.|
|First appearance:||1952 in Kentucky|
|Other close relatives:||Unknown|
|Occupation:||An intelligent, but not always successful inventor.|
|Member of:||Gallus but he might have been a member of The Junior Woodchucks as a kid.|
|Drives:||Various, but he is often seen flying the Cluck Rogers he invented.|
Race: GMO chicken mutate
Hynek Classification: CEV
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Theme Song: Satsugai DMC
A fowl being from another setting
Once in a great while, when the positions of the stars are just right, a seven-year-old rooster will lay an egg. Then, along will come a snake, to coil around the egg, or a toad, to squat upon the egg, keeping it warm and helping it to hatch. When it hatches, out comes a creature called cockatrice, the most deadly of all creatures. A single glance from its yellow, piercing toad's eyes will kill both man and beast. Its power of destruction is said to be so great that sometimes simply to hear its hiss can prove fatal. Its breath is so venomous that it causes all vegetation to wither.
Buckaroo bucock was born in a chicken nugget vat, where it is supposed to be sent to a chicken fast food restaurant. In an odd twist of events the gods decide to play a joke and so they granted one nugget a semblance of sapience. The nugget has the ability to speak, as well as the strength to develop into something totally new. As with the life of a piece of junkfood his beginning started from an American who got the name of Mark Anthony. Mark was an avid foodie, yet on one fateful day he decides to order the last batch of fried nuggets. Buckaroo bucock back then was inert, yet thinking and with this opportunity he nearly died from the deep frying.
Luck and determination had set his destiny in place, where he was served along with other pieces of nugget in the food tray. The hand of the giant dipped it vigorously to the sweet barbeque sauce, half of Buckaroo bucock was coated with artificial molasses. The being had been strong, and this is the ultimate test of his will to live. The nugget is being chewed by the jaws of Mark, the small piece which became chyme. A lump that shifted in its path as it crawled towards the trachea. Selecting the path of the lungs instead of the esophagus that leads to the stomach. Acting as a bud that began as a strain of sentient cancer, evolving into something more sinister.
Mark Anthony died within the span of months, yet his hair began to molt away as they were replaced with chicken feathers. As he was buried something happened inside his body. A strange development that will lead into the genesis of Buckaroo bucock. Arms transforming into wings, bones hollowing out and the mouth transitioning into a beak. The genitalia shrinking, warping and convulsing into a new shape. The soul being taken over by a new form, one existence overlapping the other. As the phoenix did with ashes Buckaroo bucock creates a version in which an obese man became the birthing place of the greatest scientist that will ever come.
One of they few possible futures to happen, at least in the eyes of the newly animated Buck. The chicken man then awoke to figure out about itself, firstly finding out an identity. A book is present, the title became an inspiration of the name after seeing his own reflection on a dark puddle across the street outside the graveyard. Stealing a taxi and heading out towards the suburban area where he began to develop into a higher being, with the virtue of consuming mass quantities of junk food. Eating chicken to become stronger, eating humans to become wiser. He is now ready to face the world. Half chicken nugget half man.
Having found a grounded spaceship and uses it as his shelter. After months of living there, he thinks of pushing any of the colorful buttons or searching through the unearthly objects scattered around the ship. Discovering the “magical” properties of the ship (flying, indoor lighting, etc.). Opening new horizons for this evolution, as he digests a sea of information. Becoming one with the winds of change, transforming into something radical.
He is a part of new initiative by the world food industries to find a cheaper yet more expendable food source. Scientists had developed super GMO's as the end all solve all resource to tackle world hunger. Augmented foodstuffs to tackle the problem of scarcity, it can assimilate anything to add in more nutrients adn chemicals and reproduces by Mitosis. When one of the reactors went awry, some of them are irradiated. Most of them died in the process, but were still sold in china. Yet some had developed a form of sentience, one developed sapience. These ascended forms had escaped from their captivity. Unlike the rest which are recaptured Bucka had escaped into a chicken restaurant in Kentucky.
Fast forward into two years and It had became a hominid being capable of human interaction. The program was shut down after the irradiated specimens caused an outbreak of infectious cancer in mainland china. Factories shelved, and documents burned into ashes. He is a lingering memory of a failed project, one that is secretly being continued and marketed now as vegetarian meat substitutes. He has become a stronger threat to the balance of the world. Establishing a foothold on several key locations in the monetary world as its eyes are set on the financial districts.
It had become ubiquitous, spread across the world as chicken is available to everyone. In charge of subtle manipulations until the day of exposition where it will subjugate all humans, operating off world and underground. Waging shadow wars against other would be dominators. As far as seeding other planets to expand their nefarious goals. Striving to take their place as the rightful dominant species of the planet. While serving and overseeing fast food chains across the world. Spreading the word via manipulated religions, and even converting humans into their flock. Methods unknown and alien to many, there is but one leader. All of them being that singular entity. Posing as the mundane, or the supernatural. Watching as the inheritors of the earth. Japan is a place that they go to, observing the unique occurrences that unfold and learning secrets.
Theriocephaly, beak, large eyes, feathers & taloned hands. A creature of scales, feathers, spurs and talons; fire spurting from its beak’d mouth, it crows to the moon instead of the sun. Torigami is a mountain of muscle. When he talks he is soft spoken with his down-home Southern demeanor. As a character, Buck's looks match his personality; rough, but efficient. He usually wears laboratory-like clothes with white gloves, a white undershirt, and a red tie. But he usually appears in the costume of an English gentleman of the early 20th century: a green cutaway, vest with watch fob, tie, and wing collar.
Crazy is an understatement since it is hard to predict what Buckaroo bucock will do next, as a poultry type humanoid its actions are erratic and can be equated to a cartoon animal. Absurdity is a key element to how it views life, an outlook of weird which blends into its alien sense of science. In terms of ethics it represents himself as a sadistic freak. However when dealing with things Buck likes to go the extra mile to get better results, more often than not he would rather take the time circling his foes to face their backs rather than directly charging forward. Buck became science fiction writer. Misleading them humans with a novel that describes the various alien malevolent cultures and how to improperly approach them. He funds gambling tournaments to watch the destitute of society struggle against overwhelming terror and despair.
On the outside, Buck appears as a very cruel and blunt scientist, who takes no sympathy and gives no pity. He is crude and sometimes his tactics can almost hit on a borderline "evil." This however is all something of a misinterpretation. Deep down, Buck is a wounded and troubled soul who has learned not to trust anyone as they are bound to hurt him eventually as his past has taught him. He is also a businessman, he sell his works to have money. He constructs machines and thinks of intricate plans to counteract Heroes strength. He is also incredibly intelligent as he can make a 100% correct analysis of a person quickly. Buck is described as not right. He is very charismatic, and very ominous.
Despite his demonstrated ability to be both frigid and detached as well as cruel and brutal, Bucka also demonstrated a carefree, charming side, which he used to disarm both colleagues and victims alike. He acted in a caring, concerned manner when confronted with exhausted women and their children on the ramp, only to send them to the conversion pods a moment later. His alluring looks and his confident, authoritative manner made him sexually desirable to the very women that he degraded, tortured and murdered. The totally unpredictable nature of Bucka's personality became his most powerful tool for exerting control over both prisoners and prison personnel, for it instilled a deep-seated primal fear into all those with whom he came into contact.
As rich as he is, Bucka enjoys gambling. However, he doesn't wager unless he knows the outcome, as he doesn't like to be surprised. He often wagers large sums of money or in one case, his own life on a match in order to gain the upper hand in a bet, and is a self-proclaimed egomaniac. He is also a very strong tactical leader, said to be absolutely ruthless and cold-hearted. Bucka likes to downplay his intellectual abilities (he says he doesn't read much) but he has had an excellent education, at an alien spaceship and as an autodidact. He has no regard for life, even his own, and is more than willing to sacrifice his own men and even his own life for cause.
A corrupt businessman, characterised by extreme cruelty and greed. If he had even the slightest chance of getting profit, nothing would stop him. He constantly prioritised financial success over any other motives and emotions. Bucka is very clumsy (he tends to spill coffee on himself during moments of excitement) and short tempered. He is not detached from the idea of exploitation, backstabbing, or the use of loopholes to get his own way.
The Cluck likes his pipe and never goes far without one in his labcoat, his Calabash pipe is made from a gourd with the inside of the bowl being made of Meerschaum. Calabash can be quite expensive because they are hard to make and many are actually made of different kinds of wood instead of real gourd.
Calabash pipes have air chambers on the bottom of the pipe to make the smoke mellower. He smoked "energy" tobacco, to rejuvenate his powers, that he carried in a tobacco box on his belt. To floss his affluence, he rolls his 'energy' cigarettes using 100 dollar bills. He openly enjoys smoking, as he is often seen with a pipe (or rolls) in his mouth during most of his appearances.
Things it can do
When a chicken's head is cut off, its body refuses to recognize death. It fights decay, fights dissolution, fights off the darkness.
In this regard it would be wise to compare it to a deranged Doraemon with bits of Nougami Neuro thrown in, Buckaroo bucock does not directly participate in fighting nor any combative events. It prefers to manipulate things from the background or support other characters with its unique talents. Abilities which are adapted to escape and non-combat uses. Buck is a living anomaly and thus is subject to its own natural laws, by manipulating natural laws inherent to its conception so far Buck is capable of feats such as:
- Hypnosis: to hypnotize and control the mind of the target. This is done by waving pieces of poultry in the eyesight of the intended target and by chanting the names of fried chicken dishes. The dishes serve as a distraction so that he can gaze through their eyes and into their souls.
- Absorption: Used when a target possesses certain strengths or abilities that Buckaroo bucock desires. The technique involves using parts of its body to integrate with the target's body, it is the first trick that buckaroo buck learns. Methods can range from cooking parts of himself and serving them or just a deep hug. There will always be a neutral parasitic life form that seeks to devour all form of sentient life in the universe, including but not limited to, the heroes and the offending alien races. The parasitical race can be as big, or bigger, than aliens they prey on. This is because whenever a Buck kills another creature they merge with its body and takes over their mind. All their powers and knowledge become one with the Buck. Inanimate objects can also be used in the construction of the Buck's body, such as rocks, missiles, and guns.
- Afterimages: an ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind. Used casually to cross between roads, such an ability is used also to create inventions. He has the power to see, react, and move at very high speeds. He can move so quickly that he becomes invisible. Fast enough to dodge a fireball moving way slower than themselves. Such fights would end in a blink of an eye.
- Regeneration an ability that allows Buckaroo buck to replace limbs lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage. Buckaroo buck loves this ability as it gives him the chance to eat himself.
- Cloning: the general ability to split into several identical duplicates to fight as a group. He is a lone operator, but he keeps an army of himself to act as assistants and collaborators. Having a society of like minded individuals, in certain cases some of them are given an autonomy of thought to give semblance of individuality.
- Shapeshifting: the ability to change one's shape or, more commonly, one's form and appearance. This one is used to blend in with human society, until he reveals himself to his victims that is. Like his other abilities all of his clones posses this ability, he can be literally anywhere at once.
- Materialization: an ability used to create physical matter out of thin air. A special breed with the ability to create something from nothing. These tangible, yet in most cases invisible objects are usually a derivation of some kind of weapon. This unusual power makes him most formidable. Since funding is near impossible for talking chicken humanoid that resembles big bird this is the main method of supplying facilities. When he has a schematic in his head he can make it real.
- Mimicry: the coveted ability to copy another fighter's technique after seeing it used only once. Primarily used as means to escape, and a last resort in any situation. Yes, this extends to those of metaphysical martial arts.
- Divination : the ability to see events far away in time and space. Buckaroo buck uses this skill to plagiarize and rip off future scientific technologies. Tommorow's advancements are yesterday's obsolete methods to him.
- Eye Flash: Buck releases a bright flash of light from their eyes, temporarily blinding the opponent. Once he blinded himself temporarily by using this on a reflective surface.
- Giant Form: The transformation causes Buckaroo buck to grow to enormous proportions. This is used to intimidate roosters to surrender their hens.
- Psychokinesis: a technique that allows Buckaroo buck to manipulate objects and other people with the power of the mind. Assembling heavy machinery becomes easier this way, also they are great for making model airplanes.
- Telepathy: a way to communicate with others using one's mind. Torigami can also read the minds of the ones he communicate with. This is a method used to relay information between the different bodies.
- Healing: it allows the user to Buck another being's wounds and restore them to somewhat full strength. The only limitations to this is that it takes time for the user to heal, as he needs to be at close range. Restoring chicken products into soldiers.
- Energy Absorption. How Buck survived the deep frying when he was still a nugget.
Durability wise Buck is as tough as Big Bird, which is not saying much. Yet its dangers are not limited only to the realm of combat, despite its silly appearance it possesses untapped potential. He can be shot and taken down like anyone else, to destroy a Buck is simple but to remove all of Gallus would be an impossible task. The fact is that the male of the species can be quite a fierce animal, especially when bred and trained for fighting. Nature armed the rooster with a bony leg spur; humans have supplemented that feature with an arsenal of metal spurs and small knives strapped to the bird’s leg.
They are beings that feed on human flesh and blood. They can morph into human form that allows them to live among humans. Bucks have strength and speed (but not durability) beyond humans and can repair wounded bodies at amazing pace. Bucks in their true state have octopus-like rectangular eyes, razor sharp beaks and talons, muscular, elongated limbs and torsos, transparent blood and brown, purple, gray or green skin.
Everything he does is reversible thus it can occur in both directions, i.e. A->B and B->A. Reversible processes do not produce any entropy. He can undo what he has caused .
After the Big Fry
The Answer Talker grants the user the ability to know the answer to any question, and it also allows the one with Answer Talker to know the movements and the spells of opponents. It is easily identified by the concentric circles in the user's pupils. Not obtained by any ordinary means, the Answer Talker is obtained when one "dies then returns to life". The Answer Talker can be used for a variety of actions, including, but not limited to, research, training, and combat. Mainly utilize their abilities in combat, where they can instantly learn weaknesses, strengths, special abilities and other useful combat information. Using the ability of Answer Talker in battle allows Buck to completely understand an opponent's attack, how to evade it, and how to effectively counterattack.
Unlike most of his enemies, Buck possesses a terrible asset on his side: His own mind, so developed that his intelligence may be in a far superior level than most humans. Such as that it posses a Hallucinomemic ( An idea that induces hallucinations) effect that can be used in everyday conversations, a natural ability that cannot be negated as it is not a super-phenomena It come to him like how breathing comes to others. Means of communications can create memes (Self-reproducing idea or other information pattern which is propagated in ways similar to that of a gene.) and some times he can even create Memies (a thought which, once out of the mouth, does anything it damn well pleases) as he is a Memius (An effective spreader of ideas), thus capable of converting others into Memoids (True believer in a meme and willing to die for it.). He is known to use Sapper Memes to reach his goals (An offensive meme, intelligently-designed to infect a host, reduce the host’s memetic immunity, and prepare the host for infection.). Vaccimes (Any meta-meme which confers resistance or immunity to one or more memes, allowing that person to be exposed without acquiring an active infection. Also called an `immuno-meme.’ Common immune-conferring memes are “Faith”, “Loyalty”, “Skepticism”, and “tolerance”) are also a tool in his trade as he uses all of them to induce Viewquakes (Insights which dramatically change one’s world view.). Creating Sociotypes at a whim (The social expression of a memotype, as the body of an organism is the physical expression (phenotype) of the gene (genotype). Hence, the Protestant Church is one sociotype of the Bible’s memotype.)
It even has a peculiar sensory 'flavor' to me (affecting sinuses), inaudile/invisible signals are being broadcast with the audiovisual that's consciously perceived by the viewers. He is able to understand what other are saying by reading their brainwaves. A measly paper scribble by Buck would be classified with several government gag orders. The Rooster's main asset is his ability to inspire people with enthusiastic speeches. He can take almost any situation and spin it into a speech that will strengthen Gallus morale for their next operation.
- the crow of a rooster
- Leonardo da Vinci Syndrome: Creative people often get more ideas and visions faster than they can implement them, making them unable to complete a project before rushing off to the next.
He has not learned how to fly very well with his lightly feathered arms. It usually results in a clumsy leap.
“They are human in appearance, so much so that they can move among us with ease with just a little effort. If you get a close look, you’d notice something odd, but not if the person just passed you on the street. You never see an alien’s “human costume” have hair that looks like a waxy unflowing helmet, arms that have absurdly bulbous muscles (like Popeye’s), a mouth with no teeth or tongue, or stiff facial features.”
Father Clucker - A brash yet unassuming character that frequents at gala events, or the outskirts of metropolitan areas. Always looking for people to interact and subjects for experimenting. Father has an eye for power, hands to properly manage them along with the sense to exploit them til the last drop. It is a human caricature of Buck's madness. Clucker is politically incorrect and has been known to be extremely racist and homophobic, he's a troublemaker that way.
The chicken has been seen as a mythical symbol of courage throughout many civilizations in the world. The romans associated chickens with Mars, the god of war. These associations are no doubt due to their aggressive and territorial behavior. You only need to think about cock fights to conjure the image of why these birds would be associated with a god of war.
Cockerel - a form rarely used that occasionally glitches its way in the case pf personality quirks, unknown at the time. An appearance taken from the assimilated Kittaiku-seijin race.
The voice of shadows, a veiled figure that speaks of 'Truth' the changing ways to shake the foundations of society itself. Nobody knows what it is or where it came from, but it is very charismatic to the point where it is oftentimes compared to a messiah.
When somebody needs to get dissected or killed off and there are no 'feet' or 'soldiers' to carry out the necessary procedures then Buck would do the deed himself discreetly.
Buckaroo buck may be a scientist but that does not mean that it cannot defend itself, and when trouble calls he pools the entirety of his abilities to instantly craft the rooster armor. This armor is birthed by desperation and thus is a last resort beyond his last resorts, thus in that regard it is seldom used. It activates in the rare event where instead of flight, Buck decides to fight. It acts as a mirror force to his opponent's full capabilities, essentially leveling the battlefield where skill and not raw power/hax determines the outcome of the fight.
A combative specialist armor that can only be activated in conjunction with the Cockerel mode, he has never used it before so at this point capabilities pertaining to this configuration is unknown.
Unused thus far and still experimental, capabilities unknown. It is constructed with AB-Matter.
Many think that the most dangerous capability of Buck is his 'odd' gifts but they are wrong, his most dangerous acumen is his mind. He can and has been known to reverse engineer enemy technology on the go, replicating in perfect detail and making upgrades on their design. There have been plenty of heroes and villains alike who rely on technology to emulate a certain degree of powers, he can mass produce these things for a customer level with utmost impunity. Also he can DIY 2x4 versions from any tech, meaning that he can macgyver his way out of any problem.
- Pause Clicker : a special module to temporarily stop time, which allows him to escape an opponent and hide when he finds himself losing a fight. This is triggered by a switch embedded in his teeth. This was broken once when he got punched in the jaw, and thus he was stuck in a stasis world for six months, that time was not wasted as he had established a secret lair.
- Warp Belt: a tech that allows Buckaroo buck to instantly teleport to another planet, place or person. Used frequently to visit his other labs scattered across the cosmos. This is used to conduct a meeting of the minds with various Bucks from various universes, having a meeting while eating space worms.
- MAKER: A molecular machine that can be programmed to build virtually any molecular structure or device from simpler chemical building blocks. Used to reconfigure asteroid belts into habitats (into thousands of luxurious space colonies), spaceships, weapons etc. Analogous to a computer-driven machine shop.
- UNMAKER: A system of nanomachines able to take an object apart a few atoms at a time, while recording its structure at the molecular level. This could be used for uploading, copying objects (with an assembler), a dissolving agent or a weapon.
- UTILITY FOG: A collective of nanotechnological devices (“Foglets”) that link together into a complex network in the air, able to work together to exert force in any direction or transmit information between each other. This would give users almost complete control over their environment.
- Von Neumann Machine: A machine which is able to build a working copy of itself using materials in its environment. This is often proposed as a cheap way to mine or colonize the entire solar system or galaxy. Robots that can mass produce flawless can wipeout humans they are currently outnumber.
- Von Neumann Probe: A von Neumann Machine able to move over interstellar or interplanetary distances and to utilize local materials to build new copies of itself. Such probes could be used to set up new colonies, perform megascale engineering or explore the universe.
- Molecular Nanotechnology: The technology of precisely- constructed molecular-scale machines; from nanometer: a billionth of a meter.
- Pico Technology: Technology using objects on the pico- and femto-scale (as nanotechnology would use nanoscale objects). This would involve nucleons and other elementary particles doing useful work, involving quantum effects.
- Brain cylinder: a cylindrical,medium sized machine used by the Bucks to transport humans to the Lair. It contains a human brains with eyes attached to make it see during the journey. Reconstructing a new person from DNA restores all the memories and learned skills that were in the DNA-donor's brain.
The speciality of the Bucks – in regards to human beings, is surgery. They don’t just cut up and dissect humans – they remove the brain, intact and alive… and place them inside technologically advanced cylinders where they can remain – conscious but deprived of all sensory input – indefinitely. Quite often the mind contained within the brain will be induced into a sleep-like state to prevent absolute madness; but, depending on the motives of the particular Buck involved, perhaps the mind is left awake. Sensory equipment can be connected to the cylinder – allowing the brain to experience sight and sound, even speech.
He explores the link between nanotech and humans and often uses this relationship as a way to explore other ideas: control, government, individuality.
“Transmutation is mostly a matter of changing protons into neutrons and vice-versa. An atom’s nucleus is a bunch of protons and neutrons. Take oxygen, it’s got eight neutrons and eight protons. And hydrogen has one proton. If you could change protons into neutrons, you could stick sixteen hydrogens together, flip half of their protons to neutrons and you’d have a molecule of oxygen. Like that. And by the way, when you change the nuclei, the electrons take care of themselves.”
- 1.) Nano-Scouts – Using technologies that effectively “lives on” and controls live insects, the proverbial “fly on the wall” may have literally hundreds or even thousands of parasitic nano-scouts living on its exterior. In addition to the commonly assumed eyes and ears of military intelligence, these smart dust nano-scouts will also have analyzing capabilities to determine things like the presence of certain chemicals, changes in moisture levels or barometric pressure, and be able to sense movements, temperature, and vibration.
- 2.) Nano-Poisons – Nanotechnology, with its ability to trigger specific brain functions, will provide a whole new menu of poison options. As an example, a liar-poison will make it impossible for someone to tell the truth. A kleptomaniac poison will make it impossible for the person to stop stealing things. An alcoholic poison will make a person unable to stop drinking alcohol. The obesity poison will cause a person to eat themselves to death. And the “frontal lobotomy poison,” – - will make a person incapable of being angry or mean.
- 3.) Nano Force Fields – Any field powerful enough to keep the bad guys out is also capable of keeping the bad guys in. Coatings that can seal up a building or vehicle, where particles instantly flow to any air gap and fill them, will become known as nano-siege material.
- 4.) Nano Mind Erasers – Neutralizing a person’s memory can often be a more powerful defense than killing them. Micro fields flaring up in a succession of unnoticeable tiny brain bursts may wipe sections of a brain clean without anyone ever noticing. Alzheimer’s in a can.
- 5.) Nano Needles – Invisible to the human eye, nano diameter needles will be shot like clusters of bullets from great distances to “pin” people to a wall or freeze their physical movement. Nano needles, because of their tiny diameter, will be the ultimate non-lethal weapon, leaving no visible wounds and causing no permanent damage.
- 6.) Water Bullets – As a different kind of non-lethal weapon, self-contained water balls, formed around an elevated surface tension containment system, will be used to knock people down, temporarily rendering them harmless.
- 7.) Desynchronized Energy Fields – Binary power, created by the intersection of two otherwise harmless beams, has the ability to disrupt the energy fields in an individual. A person with desynchronized energy fields will feel extremely fatigued, and pushed to a more extreme level, will drop unconsciously to the ground. A new form of stun-gun.
- 8.) Nano Heart-Stoppers and Stroke Inducers – Things as nano-blood flow restrictors that induce excruciating pain and reduce the victim to a fraction of who they once were, over a long period of time, have the side benefit of telling the world “don’t mess with me” or you’ll end up like this guy.
- Nuller: The target gets cold and frosty then falls apart. It damps atomic vibrations.
- Crisper: Amps up atomic vibes, overloads the atoms with Gaian information flow, they heat up and explode into plasma. Klusper like crisper.
- Gobbler. Looks like a hollow barber pole. Is always sucking some air in front and sending it out the back. Crank it up to full power, and it inhales everything in front of it, empties out a cylindrical tube about a kilometer long and a meter wide, turns the matter into a tidy black coil of degenerate-matter in back, like the sh*t-vein of a shrimp.
“That’s the crude old nuclear physics way. Instead of that, we femtotechnologists are going to use quark-flipping. Takes much less energy. A proton is a quark-bag holding two up quarks and one down quark, while a neutron is a quark-bag with two down quarks and one up quark. To change from one to the other, you just need to go into the bag and flip the one quark.”
They can control matter to the atomic level (via nanotechnology,teleporters, biotech) curing aging and death. Backing up their minds in case they die. With this he also has the ability to make living things, actually once living things, explode.
Life support and basic necessities to keep his body fully functional, natural order manipulation does have its drawbacks and these are the things to keep Buck in tip top shape. Some are to stabilize, others are to augment. They keep him in work as a cybrarian (Computer Net-oriented information specialist) as it enables seamless Broadcatching (Catching television and other media selectively so that the sum of the collected parts is personalized.)
- Cerebrostesis: An electronic device interfaced with the brain to overcome a neurological deficiency, such as normal human intelligence.
- Inline Universities: (as opposed to online universities), nanocomputer implants serving to increase intelligence and education of their owners, essentially turning them into walking universities
- Internalnet: An information network inside a living body, for example between nanochondria, bionic implants or external wearable computers.
- Nanochondria: Nanomachines existing inside living cells, participating in their biochemistry (like mitochondria) and/or assembling various structures.
- Nanosome: Nanodevices existing symbiotically inside biological cells, doing mechanosynthesis and disassembly for it and replicating with the cell. Similar to nanochondria.
- Technocyte: A nanoscale artificial device (especially a nanite) in the bloodstream used for repairs, cancer protection, as an artificial immune system or for other uses.
- Pidgin Brain: An artificial part of a posthuman brain designed so that activity, memories and skills stored in it can easily be transferred to other pidgin brains, a “neural ligua franca”.
- Remembrance Agent: A software agent that augments memory by watching the current context (for example what is written in an editor) and displays a list of documents which may be relevant. This is a simple but workable form of intelligence amplification, A continuously running automated information retrieval system.
- Partial: A computer simulation of part of a person’s personality, created in order to carry out a task not requiring the entire person.
- Partialate A partial personality used as a personality surrogate
- Persogate: A portable expert system used as a personality surrogate
Bogosity Filter: A mechanism for detecting bogus ideas and propositions.
Its easy to connect a Buck computer to a alien computer and control it (and bucks can learn how to use alien computers in seconds), even if no one knows how it works its no problems to write viruses for it. Buck's cybernetic enhancements have rendered him unable to age or become ill. As long as the machinery powering his life functions is kept in good working order, he is effectively immune to dying of natural causes.
Buckas encountered magic during their stay in the saucer, but the perceive it differently than most sapients do. Seeing it as more as series of code. Being programmers and compulsive numerologists, the standard application is more intellect based.
Using computers used to run cabalistic and chaos mathematical sequences that have a profound effect on the physical world. By creating 'anchors' to particular points in space-time, they are able to download additional supplies, intensify firepower and slow the passage of time for brief periods.
They can be pretty dangerous guys depending on their skill and what they’re doing.
Brərē is an organization of the civil wing under the Gallus. They preserved book collections and researched World idea’s culture politics, chemistry, fighting tactics and black magic. When the Gallus went off-world fell, they vanished from the world stage. The reappeared in 19??, by restyling themselves as niche book stores and consolidated power under this new front. Brərē is ostensibly a Gallus bookstore chain selling niche books, but in reality, Brərē is an intelligence-gathering operation rivalling the Black Library*.
The Buckaroo is a 65 million year old civilization. Over the years becoming the top predator, and eventually discovered wormholes which he used to travel to other worlds. He eventually learned to control the world around him with his intellect. These extend to controlling others, reading people's needs, and projecting their wants. The Roost Company building is Buckaroo's home. It, and everything in it, runs on the technology of industrialized alchemy. Innumerable stories high, gathering people to work in it who eventually give up their souls to its furnaces.
The Roost Company, from its early days, captured and tortured humanns for their own sick pleasures. They would enjoy watching blood being drained from human bodies, bathe in the demons' blood, and observe humans dying horrible deaths. Also, they would purchase humans to fight for them for money and do their bidding. They would also frequently hire renowned humans to do work for them as assassins or bodyguards. They enjoyed hiring and watching humans fighting for sport in the Dark Kumite.
The building was made to a hierarchical scheme. The bottom levels house the diggers and other workers, kept in line by Toy Soldiers, the Feet. The middle level houses the converted. The top levels sport the 'enlightened' while the topmost level is home to Mr. Bucka himself. Board meetings are held weekly to discuss the killing of key individuals from competing companies to maintain dominance in the business industry.
The powers of the Buckroos are always displayed from under the eyes, directly they are feeble but behind the scenes they are formidable. One they are small, many they are overwhelming. According to some unreliable sources, Buck Buck controls half of the Global economy.
The Financial District is a place in a parallel universe where Entres gather to make a deal. The Financial District is a separate world, like a side-by-side universe to our own. It runs on a special currency that is made by investing people's futures as a collateral. Here, they wager their futures as they battle other entrepreneurs and their “assets” (which take a form unique to their master’s destiny) to make it rich.Midas money is black and noticeably different from real money. If you are taken to this would you are dubbed an Entrepreneur and given an asset, It is basically your future. This asset takes a form and then fights for you. You take money from others you beat and as a result their future is damaged by the money loss or, in the extreme case, bankruptcy.
He tracks down debtors, finds them and then makes them do slave labor. Sometimes for the amusement of the bucks the debtors will be pit in life threatening games, fifteen years of slavery with other debtors in a secret underground installations. Life restarts at 05:00 AM and only lunch breaks are given, seven days per week, life is monotonous. Escape is impossible, due to the ubiquitous surveillance, and higher strata workers are also debtors, hostage taking is futile. The only light of hope is to save up money (of which he only gets 10% – the rest goes towards his debts and living costs), and buy reward offered to only the hardest workers: one day’s holiday! A whole day of freedom from this underground hell!
This prize costs 500,000 Perica. Turns out Perica are worth a fraction of the value of Yen, they are getting paid about £25 for all his work, of which they gets to keep £2.50. Workers are given the opportunity to spend their hard earned Perica on luxury goods – beer, kebabs, crisps and peanuts! Everybody else spends their money treating themselves.
They are all given the same limitations (impossibility to leave the room, bomb located in the head).
The Company itself is responsible for handing out the letters and postcards to its contestants that illustrate the rules of each game. The cards are usually very well-written and involve white text on a black background with decorative borders.
They don't seem to understand how VAST this earth is. How much of the oceans have not been explored or seen by human eyes? How much of the lands have never been traveled? There's ample space for an unknown entity to live, survive and even thrive!
A house located in nowhere, essentially a haven where all Bucks can go to in a way that there are more than one of these located almost everywhere. Access points are secret but they are ubiquitous. In here are several gadgets as well as supplies for every member of the Buckaroo, also transport hubs for off world travel. They can be created as easily as they can be erased. For non buckaroos the environment will look like the inside of a stomach, everything seemingly biological. It may be caused by the difference in perception. Yet nothing is unsure, several people have wandered in, yet they came out 'different' Buckaroos often pop out of their lairs and steal objects from casual space travelers. Once the victims fall into the Buckaroos' lairs, they are apparently assimilated by the species and turned into Bucks too.
His plains for experimentation and so much more. A sloping pasture in lush, verdant green after the winter rains. There are Buckaroo civilizations that are ingrained within the land. A place so big that they horizon does not end, calculations point the population that approximately numbers across several trillion beings. Operating for multiple planets, not just in the small corner in the milky way. A rather contemporary secret city which involved flying saucers, death rays, and other sci-fi-like elements.
Its body is made up of toy blocks, which enable it to rearrange its body to linking up with fellow Soldiers and create larger forms. Using additional blocks they can create many kinds of constructs including enhancing their own bodies.They work in several tasks like piloting the Cluck Rogers and fighting machines used in missions, cleaning, cooking, help build and repair machines, among others in their schedule. They have great endurance, being able to survive several dangers like flames, spikes, and large explosions, but they aren't indestructible.
A hidden front for their workshop operations in the American continent, back then they make toys but now they focus on videogame and small applications for pericomputers.
The ship generates an Alcubierre wave, which contracts the space ahead of the ship along the ship's axis, and expands the space behind it, letting the ship ride the wave in between inside a region of flat space. Cluck Rogers when exiting hyperspace, warp or slipstream is not always in a horizontal formation and arrives from "below", "above" or upside down. Anytime a crew needs to find someone on a planet, they always seem to beam down to exactly the right city in the correct continent to start looking for them. Spacecraft do not necessarily travel in the direction their nose is pointing. In fact, during an engine burn, the thrust is in the direction of the nose. But once the thrust is off, the ship can turn to any orientation. It can fly "sideways" through space if it wants. The starship computer can inform the crew of the impending destruction of the ship to the nearest second, and use countermeasures whatsoever- such things as cutting the fuel supply to the reactor, using sprinklers to put out the fire, or removing air from the area on fire. This spaceship has circuit breakers. An energy beam attack or sudden energy surge wont cause computers on the ship to explode.
The vacuum of space has no resistance mechanism such as air or water, a starship that loses power wont grind to a halt. Teleporters operate by converting crew members from matter into energy is the same principle of vaporizing people with a ray gun. More like replication. Starships that travel way beyond faster than light may cause crew members to de-evolve or evolve into new lifeforms.
Do we share this earth with non-human entities? Are abductees actually being abducted by non-human terrestrial entities as opposed to extraterrestrials? How do they hide themselves so well? Where did they originate? Are they spirit or solid? Do they use disguises and if so, what disguises to they use? Are they one "race" of being or are there different species of cryptoterrestrials? Are they benevolent, malevolent, or both? They have chosen to live outside of human society, and within huge, cavernous underworlds far below the surface of our planet.
The Gallus is a non-bureaucratic networked organization. Such organizations and institutions must continually readjust to a changing array of projects, each requiring somewhat different combinations of skills and other resources. These organizations depend on many rapidly shifting project teams and much lateral communication among these relatively autonomous, entrepreneurial groups. It is my belief that the Bucks do not have a set caste system, but rather, they are all independent and capable of making these changes to suit a specific purpose at any given time.
The Gallus is intrinsically anti-human. Their very existence fights against all that is human; in physiology, values and power. The Cryptoterrestrials engaged in a process of subterfuge, bending belief systems to their own ends. This has been occurring, in one form or another, for an extraordinarily long time.
They are a hybrid between Man and Fowl, affording them the brute strength of an animal along with the rudimentary ability to follow orders. Because they are hybrid, with a chaotic degree of variation and mixed-ness, some are smarter than others, and these usually hold higher offices in the Gallus chain of command. Humans welcome aliens in their societies, but aliens do not return the favor.
In recent years, Bucks have outsourced some of their assassinations to human crews to further obfuscate their own involvement. Others have started to prefer human aides and assistants who have less to benefit from killing them. They have relationships with siblings or relatives, marry, and have children. They care about advancement in business or society. Pursuing ordinary careers, goals and relationships. The offspring of inter-species unions are always presented as either perfectly normal/healthy or sometimes as examples of hybrid vigor.
The love of copying, and the ability of everything to be copied is one of the fundamental characteristics of Buckaroo and thus his organization is built upon the Xox (an atomically identical copy of a person. A kind of dividual [ A copy of a personality surviving in more than one body]). It is essentially a community of Xoxers. A Borganism (an organization of formerly autonomous beings who have merged their individual wills to create one, collectively conscious being)
Creating a distributed intelligence (an intelligent entity which is distributed over a large volume (or inside another system, like a computer network) with no distinct center. Distributed intelligences have much longer communications lags, but are more flexible in their structure and can survive damage to their parts.)
Gallus operates as a Galaxy Brain a premier distributed intelligence, an intelligent being with parts spread across an entire galaxy. The internal communication lags would be on the order of tens of thousands years, making the top level very slow (but subminds could be much faster). The parts could be jupiter brains or other intelligent superobjects.
When the Leader dies, his surviving henchmen move into the power vacuum; his empire continues. The organization employs and enslaves powerful races, to take over suitable planets so that they can be sold to the highest bidders.
Some of the Xox - bodies and such
Out there in the cosmos there is a prime Rooster, the one that is said to came first before all the other Bucks. It still remains a mystery but this entity oversees progress in other dividuals, up to this day it remains an enigma. A huge alien is able to fit inside the body of a smaller species until the climatic confrontation scene where it suddenly reverts to its gigantic size. It is a flexible cyborg structure, where each manipulator branches off into smaller copies of itself, forming a fractal tree over many scales ( down to the nanoscale). Each branch would contain a distributed system to calculate movement and minimize central processing.
They start out as a small cells that enters the body through the skin. If the host resists, the scale has a sharp spike which allows it to burrow directly under a human's skin. Then, they travel to the head and take it over, controlling the entire body with the central nervous system. Sometimes, they will accidentally take over a different part of the host, where it forms a symbiosis with the host, while both beings retain separate intellects. Which prevents them from aging and heal any wounds sustained, allowing them to quickly recover from nearly any injury.
Despite their fowl appearance and initial claims of their being a "hive mind," Bucks are perfectly capable of disobeying their superiors, though it appears they largely choose to do so by twisting the wording of orders rather than directly refusing to obey.
Kardashev scale: Type 3
"A civilization in possession of energy on the scale of its own galaxy, with energy consumption at ~4 x 10 erg/sec."
Controls the energy of an entire galaxy. Such a civilization can manipulate space-time and possesses almost godlike powers. It would be threatened with extinction only by the death of the universe itself (and even this might be avoided). Energy mastery for a Type 3 civilization marks a 10 billion-fold increase. There begins to be events and things we don’t understand at this level and onwards
- Space time manipulation control of the energy output of a galactic supercluster.
- Star Wars type civilization (debatable).
- Ability to survive the end of the Universe.
- Controls the whole galaxy and has controlled it for millennium.
In attempt to deliver the ever increasing energy to their growing nation, they constantly send out colonization robots which are equipped with a universal constructor and are capable of self replication. Only a single robot would initially be needed to start the expedition and after several robot generations, the replicators would have increased in quantity to millions and then billions as they simultaneously travel to the far reaches of the galaxy, each colonizing a new star, building a Dyson Sphere, and then creating a vast network of energy transport systems to deliver the immense power back to the home planet. Of course humanity believes this process would ultimately be limited by the speed of light, however, perhaps with the growing energy potential as a Type 2 heads for Type 3, a break through will be discovered, allowing faster-than-light travel. Potentially, the super energies of a Type III could be used to warp space (without exotic (little understood) dark energy) to power their warp drives. Or maybe a quantum teleportation trick.
These are incredibly intelligent, sharp, quick and malevolent creatures – most of all, they can carry a large range of technology – even weapons. A fowl race who can use telepathy and grow wings.
As an individual Buckaroo is not that formidable but as a whole collective he is a formidable force, capable of bending time and space to achieve their goals. This space-faring community has progressed through indefinite survival. Its method include the creation of basement universes connected to the original universe with a wormhole or the existence of other cosmological domains. Continually migrating to the new domains as the old grow too entropic to sustain life. This could then be used for living space, computing or as an escape from a decaying universe.
Its cultural practices seek compuforming which involves turning matter into computronium. An optimally efficient matrix for computation, such as dense lattices of nanocomputers or quantum dot cellular automata. Creating Jupiter brains an archetypal form of concentrated intelligenceNanomachines could be used to turn the mass of Jupiter into computers running an upgraded version of himself. Even converting a neutron star used for a densely packed mind (similar to a jupiter brain or a omegon) exploiting neutronium or quark matter for computation.
Additional energies are taken by Star Lifting, removing material from a star for industrial use or for stellar husbandry (control the evolution and properties of stars, especially to stabilize them, prolong their lifetimes, manipulate the stellar wind, lift off useful material or create new stars. Typical methods would be star lifting or mixing the stellar core with envelope material to make hydrogen burning last longer.). Possible methods would involve increasing its rotation until material began to drift off the equator or squeezing it using intense magnetic fields from particle accelerators.
Buck values seem heavily focused around scientific progress and the survival of their race, which they apparently feel is regularly under threat. Their species-wide paranoia for their own survival seems further aggravated by seeing other species of similar strength lost to arcane/arcanotech accidents. One that pops up often in conversation, though they refuse to elaborate upon it, is the destruction of the Shem, apparently former residents of the planet Slugoosi. They have little to no value placed upon human concepts such as freedom or compassion, but seem capable of forming friendships, both within their own race and with humans, though the latter is obviously extremely rare, and more characterized as that of seeing a human as a trusted and reliable subordinate.
Their military uses contemporary military technology. Dropping megaton yield thermonuclear weapons by the hundreds from orbit would have effectively destroyed Planets easily. Small nuke missiles would have vaporized entire armies. Rather of wasting so many resources and so much manpower on the construction and deployment of such large, impractical weapons, they use the same resources and manpower to mass-manufacture traditional weapons (and fleets of ships) that have proven to be successful in the past. Spaceships one fourth the size of the moon have catastrophic effects on earth's tides or climate when they are near earth. They have bullets that are improved (make a piece of metal go really really fast and kill) also plasma weaponry, fiery blobs of death.
Bucks believe believe in ghosts, gods, demons, vampires, and werewolves.
The basic foot soldier sent as 'cleaners' to those who are deemed too close to understanding they myths, human-sized mechs created by Buck scientist for sinister reasons. Created with a great potential for learning, 'Feet' achieved sentience and began to modify themselves and its programming.
The ones off the grid, these are most dangerous as they tend to quickly refocus on the base survival aspects. Timed with natural abilities and characteristics gained from devouring other races they are an extinction level threat. Capable of wiping out dominant species and replacing them in the natural order. These are hunted down by the Buckaroos. Living off their instincts they slaughtered one another for the sake of power. Proned to violence Ferals are aggressive towards all living creatures, including other Bucks.
Bucks are a species of Poultry that appear in the world of Animevice. Bucks are extremely dangerous and are ranked first among poultry to be avoided. A Buck is capable of consuming several times its own weight in food each day.
In every colony there exists a single Empress Hen. The sole purpose of the Empress is to ensure the success of the species. As such, the Empress of a Bucks possesses an extremely unique way of reproduction known as Phagogenesis (reproduction/creation through eating).
By eating other creatures, the Empress can impart the characteristics of the ingested creature(s) onto the next generation of Bucks that it gives birth to. In order to take advantage of the genes of a particularly strong species the Bucks has been known to feed on the fodder species until the species is driven to extinction.
Newer generations of Bucks are capable of using speech and a form of telepathy, similar to a hivemind, to communicate. In contrast, the earliest generations of Bucks (as well as the Empress) are only capable of telepathy, while the Regal Guards are completely incapable of the telepathy. Bucks are also capable of surviving wounds that would be fatal to a human. They are capable of regenerating their body within a day if their heads are not destroyed. Due to the Empress’s mostly human diet, many of the later generations of ants possess a great degree of individuality. This can be seen when they request permission from the queen to give themselves names. Several of the Bucks also retain memories from their lives as humans, in the form of their personality or knowledge of language and other subjects.
Traits passed down
- Larva of the Central African 'Sleeping Chironomid'. While the adult insect resembles a mosquito in appearance, the Larvae posses an Defensive ability called 'Cryptobiosis' that allows them to enter a state of hibernation in areas lacking in water. While in this state, the Sleeping Chrinomid is virtually indestructible, capable of surviving being burnt at 200 degrees, frozen to their core at -270 degrees168 hours, exposed to 7000 Gray Radition or left in a vacuum. They can then resume as if nothing has happened if exposed to water. It grants themm the same nigh-indestructible body and Cryptosis state even in his natural human form. They can instantly revive after being exposed to liquids, as shown with water and He even using blood.
- Certain species of male butterflies produce scents that serve in attracting females during courtship.
- The Giant cricket of Africa enjoys eating human hair.
- Honeybees have hair on their eyes.
- The only insect that can turn its head 360 degrees is the praying mantis.
- The average airspeed of the common housefly is 4 1/2 mph. A housefly beats its wings about 20,000 times per minute.
- Fleas can jump more than 200 times their body length.
- Crickets don't chirp by rubbing their legs together, they make the noise by rubbing their wings together.
- The social life in ants and termites has been accompanied by an extraordinary royal perk: a 100-fold increase among queen ants in average maximum lifespan, with some queens surviving for almost 30 years. This longevity can be attributed in part to the sheltered and pampered life of the royal egg layer.
- Between 20,000 and 60,000 bees live in a single hive. The queen bee lays nearly 1,500 eggs a day and lives for up to 2 years. The drone, whose only job is to mate with the queen bee, has a lifespan of around 24 days—he has no sting. Worker bees - all sterile females - usually work themselves to death within 40 days, collecting pollen and nectar. Worker bees will fly p to 9 miles to find pollen and nectar, flying at speeds as fast as 15 mph.
- The tarantula spends most of its life within its burrow, which is an 18-inch vertical hole with an inch-wide opening. When male tarantulas are between the ages of 5 to 7 years, they leave the burrow in search of a female, usually in the early fall. This migration actually signals the end of their life cycle. The males mate with as many females as they can, and then they die around mid-November.
- Until very recently, no centipede was found that did not have an ODD number of leg pairs. Usually the number varies from 15 to 191 pairs, all odd. No one knows why.
- 62 degrees Fahrenheit is the minimum temperature required for a grasshopper to be able to hop.
- Mosquitoes prefer children to adults, and blondes to brunettes.
- Spiders have transparent blood.
- A spiders web is made of two types of silk, one sticky and the other not. The spider begins the web with the non sticky silk and forms the "spokes". After the frame is constructed and secure, the spider goes back with the sticky silk and completes the web design we are so familiar with, connecting spoke to spoke. They will also add rows connecting the spokes to allow them access for web maintenance.
- Some crickets burrow megaphone-like tunnels that help transport the sound of their chirps as far as 2,000 feet away.
- A bee could travel 4 million miles (6.5 million km) at 7 mph (11km/h) on the energy it would obtain from 1 gallon (3.785 liters) of nectar.
- A dragonfly flaps its wings 20 to 40 times a second, bees and houseflies 200 times, some mosquitoes 600 times, and a tiny gnat 1,000 times.
- A fly can react to something it sees and change direction in 30 milliseconds.
- A housefly can transport germs as far as 15 miles away from the original source of contamination.
- A mature, well-established termite colony with as many as 60,000 members will eat only about one-fifth of an ounce of wood a day.
- The silkworm's silk comes out of its mouth as a thread of gooey liquid, so that nice silk blouse you spent a fortune on is really just worm spit.
- Some spiders have as many as eight eyes.
- The monarch butterfly's sense of taste is about 12,000 times more sensitive than a human's.
- An ant can survive for up to two weeks underwater.
- Ants stretch when they wake up. They also appear to yawn in a very human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
- On an average day, a queen bee lays about 1,500 eggs.
- A mosquito has 47 teeth.
- Tarantulas do not use muscles to move their legs. They control the amount of blood pumped into them to extend and retract their legs.
- Any Female bee in a beehive could have been the queen if she had been fed the necessary royal jelly. All female bees in a given hive are sisters.
- The longest species of centipede is the giant scolopender (Scolopendra gigantea), found in the rain forests of Central and South America. It has 23 segments (46 legs) and specimens have been measured up to 10.5 inches long and 1" in diameter.
- Female mosquitos will obtain blood from humans and animals, but only to nourish their eggs. Their food actually consists of nectar and other plant juices.
- Ladybugs bleed to protect themselves. When alarmed, they release drops of a reddish or yellowish bitter tasting liquid from their mouths and from the pores at their joints. This repels prospective attackers.
- Certain kinds of insects can live as long as a year after having their head severed. What's more, the insects can still react to stimuli, such as light and temperature.
- The beautiful but deadly Australian sea wasp (Chironex fleckeri) is the most venomous jellyfish in the world. Its cardiotoxic venom has caused the deaths of 66 people off the coast of Queensland since 1880, with victims dying within 1-3 minutes if medical aid is not available.
- The leaf bug of ceylon (phyllum sicci folium) has legs and antennae the color and shape of leaves, has indentations on its body like the vein marks on a leaf, and hangs from branches, swaying in the breeze exactly like a leaf.
- The black widow spider can devour as many as twenty 'mates' in a single day.
- Tarantulas are poisonous, but the concentration of the venom in those found in North America is low enough that they're usually not a threat to human life. In fact, some people keep them as pets.
- Certain fireflies emit a light so penetrating that it can pass through flesh and wood.
- Tropical ants, when a flood sweeps down on them, roll themselves into a huge living ball which drifts upon the water, with the young safe and dry at the core.
- Worms can have up to ten hearts.
- The dragonfly has about 30,000 lenses covering the retina of its eye, and thus sees many, many images where we see only one.
- Fleas can accelerate 50 times faster than the space shuttle.
- Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
- If two flies were left to reproduce without predators or other limitations for one year, the resulting mass of flies would be the size of the Earth.
- Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
- Moths have no stomach.
- Honeybees navigate using the sun as a compass, even when it is hidden behind clouds - they find it via the polarization of ultraviolet light from areas of blue sky.
- The katydid has supersonic hearing. It can hear sounds up to 4-5,000 vibrations per second.
- The largest insect in the world, the meganeuron, a prehistoric dragonfly, measured 29 inches from wingtip to wingtip.
- A dragonfly's penis is shovel-shaped at the end, to scoop a rival male's sperm out of the female it's impregnating.
- A swarm of Rocky Mountain locusts flew over Nebraska on July 20-30, 1874 covering an area estimated at 198,600 square miles. The swarm must have contained at least 12.5 trillion insects, weighing about 27.5 million tons.
- A bee has four wings.
- A mature, well-established termite colony with as many as 60,000 members will eat only about one-fifth of an ounce of wood a day.
- The berry butterflies (hypsa monycha) of Singapore, in their caterpillar stage, group around the top of a stem to foil predatory birds by imitating the appearance of a poisonous berry.
- Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee's head and 2 larger ones in front.
- Crickets hear through their knees.
- In relation to its size, the ordinary house spider is eight times faster than an Olympic sprinter.
- There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in it's body to kill six cats.
- The ichneumon fly has a sense of smell so keen that it can locate a caterpillar deep inside a tree trunk.
- Sloths take two weeks to digest their food.
- Guinea pigs and rabbits can't sweat.
- Sharks and rays are the only animals known to man that don't get cancer. Scientists believe this has something to do with the fact that they don't have bones, but cartilage.
- The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.n.
- Skunks can accurately spray their smelly fluid as far as ten feet.
- On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful.
- The duckbill platypus can store as many as six hundred worms in the pouches of its cheeks.
- Many sharks lay eggs, but hammerheads give birth to live babies that look like very small duplicates of their parents. Young hammerheads are usually born headfirst, with the tip of their hammer-shaped head folded backward to make them more streamlined for birth.
- Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
- Cats often rub up against people and furniture to lay their scent and mark their territory. They do it this way, as opposed to the way dogs do it, because they have scent glands in their faces.
- Cats sleep up to eighteen hours a day, but never quite as deep as humans. Instead, they fall asleep quickly and wake up intermittently to check to see if their environment is still safe.
- The nematode Caenorhabditis elegans ages the equivalent of five human years for every day they live, so they usually die after about fourteen days. When stressed, though, the worm goes into a comatose state that can last for two or more months. The human equivalent would be to sleep for about two hundred years.
- Tuatara lizards, from New Zealand, have two eyes in the center of their heads and a third one on top of their heads.
- Because porcupines have hollow quills, they are great swimmers.
- Giraffes can't cough.
- Elephants can smell water from as far away as three miles.
- All shrimp are born male, but slowly grow into females as they mature.
- The stomach acids in a snake's stomach can digest bones and teeth but not fur or hair.
- Humans have three color receptors in their eyes, while goldfish have four, and mantis shrimp have ten.
- Studies have shown that pigs are one of the more intelligent animals, surprisingly. They come a close second only to primates. They are so smart, in fact, that they can be trained to do tricks like a dog.
- Birds do not sleep in their nests, although they may rest in them from time to time.
- The average giraffe has a blood pressure two or three times that of the average human.
- The giant Pacific octopus can squeeze its entire body through a hole the size of its beak.
- The mako shark and great white shark are two of the few species of shark that are warm blooded.
- Greyhound dogs can see better than any other breed of dog.
- The opossum is a North American mammal about the size of a cat. It looks much like an over sized rat. In fact, one type of opossum is actually called the rat opossum. What's most interesting about opossums is how it reacts to predators: if it can't escape and hissing and showing its teeth do not scare off the predator, they pretend to die. The thing is, it's not doing this because it wants to; it can't really control it. Its muscles tighten up in fear and it faints.
- The giant tortoise can live longer in captivity than any other animal.
- Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms per day.
- Ostriches stick their heads in the sand to look for water.
- The Kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly. It lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind and lays only one egg each year. Despite this, it has survived for more than 10 thousand years.
- The oyster is usually ambisexual. Through its life it will change from male to female and back again numerous times
- The most venomous of all snakes, known as the Inland Taipan has enough venom in one bite to kill over 200,000 mice.
- Finches love thistle seeds. But only goldfinches can eat upside-down. Goldfinch feeders have openings underneath perches so other birds can't elbow their way into that particular chow line. It takes seven years for a lobster to grow 1 pound.
- A crocodile really does produce tears, but they're not due to sadness. The tears are glandular secretions that work to expel excess salt from the eyes. Hence, "crocodile tears" are false tears. A dog's mucus membrane is the size of fifty postage stamps.
- To a human, one giant octopus looks virtually the same as any other of the same size and species. This explains why divers claim to have seen the same octopus occupy a den for ten or more years. But an octopus seldom lives longer than four years.
- Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead. The giant crab of Japan can be as large as 12 feet across. The snapping turtle eats carrion and is used by police to find dead bodies in lakes, ponds and swamps. The Alaskan blackfish is found in Arctic region.
- When the cold Arctic winter comes, the waters the blackfish calls home freeze. And so does the blackfish! It's not dead, but only in a state of suspended animation. Months later when spring arrives, and ice melts, the blackfish comes back to "life" and goes off swimming on its merry way as if nothing ever happened.
- Sharks never stop moving, even when they sleep or rest. The woolly mammoth, extinct since the Ice Age, had tusks almost 16 feet high. The king crab walks diagonally.
- The kinkajou's tail is twice as long as its body. Every night, it wraps itself up in its tail and uses it as a pillow.
- The average minimal speed of birds in order to remain aloft in flight is reported to be about 16½ feet per second, or about 11 miles per hour.
- Young birds such as ducks, geese, and shore birds are born with their eyes open.
- A few species of monkeys and apes see the full spectrum of color, as well as some birds and possibly fish. Most animals, however, perceive the world in shades of gray, including the bull. A bull who charges a bright red cape is charging because of the movement of the cape, not the color.
- A large kangaroo would make a great long-distance jumper, covering more than thirty feet with a single jump.
- Lobsters are scared of octopuses. The sight of one makes a lobster freeze.
- Dogs have about 100 different facial expressions, most of them made with the ears.
- When reflected from bright lights (head lights) deer's eyes are orange, whereas cats and dogs are green. Rabbits eyes remain black.
- The average elephant produces 50 pounds of dung each day.
- Relative to their weight and size, birds are stronger than people. Luckily, they don't tend to throw their weight around. The Platypus can eat its weight in worms every day.
- A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won't.
- Pigs can become alcoholics.
- A blue whale's tongue weighs more than an elephant.
- A top freestyle swimmer achieves a speed of only 4 miles per hour.
- Fish, in contrast, have been clocked at 68 mph.
- The world's fastest reptile (measured on land) is the spiny-tailed iguana of Costa Rica. It has been clocked at 21.7 miles per hour.
- Minnows have teeth in their throat.
- Rattlesnakes gather in groups to sleep through the winter. Sometimes up to 1,000 of them will coil up together to keep warm.
- In the air, puffins are powerful flyers, beating their wings 300 to 400 times a minute to achieve speeds up to 40 miles per hour.
- The Bateleur eagle of Africa hunts over a territory of 250 square miles a day.
- There are 40,000 muscles and tendons in an elephant's trunk.
- This makes it very strong and flexible, allowing an elephant to pluck a delicate flower or lift a huge log.
- The trunk is used for touching, grasping, sucking, spraying, smelling, and striking.
- Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.
- The bones of a pigeon weigh less than its feathers.
- The ostrich egg yolk is the biggest single cell in the world.
- The bottle-nosed whale can dive to a depth of 3,000 feet in two minutes.
- Contrary to popular belief, dogs do not sweat by salivating, they sweat through the pads of their feet.
- Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time.
- The pupil of an octopus' eye is rectangular.
- The beluga whale is often referred to as the "sea canary" because of the birdlike chirping sounds it makes.
- One species of antelope, the Sitatunga, can sleep underwater.
- Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.
- The bite of a leech is painless due to its own anesthetic.
- Most tropical marine fish could survive in a tank filled with human blood.
- Most varieties of snake can go an entire year without eating a single morsel of food.
- To provide their young with all the comforts of home while growing up, ichneumon wasps lay their eggs in or on the bodies of host grubs. But there's a catch. The grubs are sometimes those of wood-boring insects hidden deep within tree trunks. How to reach them? Ichneumons' abdomens come equipped with an egg laying structure, or ovipositor harden with ionized manganese or zinc. "Some can drill as much as three inches into solid wood," says Donald Quicke of Britain’s Imperial College. When the wasps hatch, they chew their way out with mouth-parts also hardened with minerals from the grubs they ate.
- Rabbits never walk or trot, but always hop or leap.
- Gorillas and cats sleep about fourteen hours a day.
- The flying snake of Java and Malaysia is able to flatten itself out like a ribbon and sail like a glider from tree to tree. Rats can swim for a 1/2 mile without resting, and they can tread water for 3 days straight.
- The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
- An iguana can stay under water for twenty-eight minutes.
- Dogs mature very fast in their early years. However, most of their growth occurs during the first two years. After that, development slows down. A one-year-old dog is like a teenage human and a two-year-old dog is like an adult in his mid-twenties. Only when the dog is older—more than ten—does a single dog year equal about seven human years.
- All elephants walk on tip-toe, because the back portion of their foot is made up of all fat and no bone. Elephants often communicate at sound levels as low as 5Hz. This means that if you flap your hands back and forth faster than five times a second, an elephant can actually hear the tone produced.
- The world's largest rodent is the Capybara.
- An Amazon water hog that looks like a guinea pig, it can weigh more than 100 pounds.
- Frogs never drink. They absorb water from their surroundings by osmosis.
- Seagulls are heavy in the front and light in the back. They experience less wind resistance when they face into the wind. When you see them at the beach on a windy day facing the same direction, they are trying to minimize the wind's resistance by facing into the wind.
- Parthenogenesis is the term used to describe the process by which certain animals are able to reproduce themselves in successive female generations without intervention of a male of the species. At least one species of lizard is known to do so.
- A trout swims at about 4 miles per hour which is faster than you or me.
- Lobsters can move up to 25 feet per second underwater.
- A jynx is a woodpecker, also know as the wryneck because of its peculiar habit of twisting its neck.
- The crocodile is a cannibal; it will occasionally eat other crocodiles.
- Octopi and squid have three hearts. Their main systemic heart pumps blood throughout the circulatory system, and two branchial hearts provide some additional push at each of the paired gills.
- The crocodile is surprisingly fast on land. If pursued by a crocodile, a person should run in a zigzag motion, for the crocodile has little or no ability to make sudden changes of direction.
- Flamingoes feel safest when they are crowded together, hundreds in a group.
- Flamingoes live remarkably long lives: up to 80 years.
- Snakes continue to grow until the day they die.
- Weighing approximately 13 pounds at birth, a baby caribou will double its weight in just 10 days.
- The oyster is usually ambisexual. It begins life as a male, then becomes a female, then changes back to being a male, then back to being female; it may go back and forth many times.
- The digestive juices of crocodiles contain so much hydrochloric acid that they have dissolved iron spearheads and six-inch steel hooks that the crocodiles have swallowed.
- When a hippopotamus exerts itself, gets angry, or stays out of the water for too long, it exudes red sweatlike mucus through its skin.
- The Penguin is the only bird that can swim, but not fly. It is also the only bird that walks upright.
- A kind of tortoise in the Galapagos Islands has an upturned shell at its neck so it can reach its head up to eat cactus branches.
- A typical day for a gorilla is to get up early and eat. It eats until it gets hot, then it will nap. When it gets up from its nap, they resume eating until the sun goes down.
- The cells which make up the antlers of a moose are the fastest growing animal cells in nature.
- A pelican consumes about 33 and 1/3 percent of its body weight in a single meal.
- Dachshunds are the smallest breed of dog used for hunting. They are low to the ground, which allows them to enter and maneuver through tunnels easily.
- The golden tree frog has a croak that sounds like a mallet chipping rock, but in summer it sounds like a tinkling bell.
- City squirrels will eat just about anything, and often, it's the junk food that people offer them that they prefer, like Cracker Jack peanuts. Many naturalists have concluded that a peanut diet is harmful to squirrels: it seems to result in a weakening of eyesight and a thinning of the animal's pelt.
- The Mola Mola, or Ocean Sunfish, lays up to 5,000,000 eggs at one time.
- Mother prairie dogs will nurse their young only while underground in the safety of the burrow. If an infant tries to suckle above ground, the mother will slap it.
- The more that is learned about the ecological benefits of bats, the more home gardeners are going out of their way to entice these amazing winged mammals into their neighborhoods.
- Bats are voracious insect eaters, devouring as many as 600 bugs per hour for 4 to 6 hours a night. They can eat from one-half to three-quarters their weight per evening. Bats are also important plant pollinators, particularly in the southwestern U.S.
- The chameleon has a tongue that is 1.5 times the length of its body.
- Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark's stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.
- Boredom can lead to madness in parrots. When caged by themselves and neglected for long periods of time, these intelligent, sociable birds can easily become mentally ill. Many inflict wounds upon themselves, develop strange tics, and rip out their own feathers. The birds need constant interaction, affection, and mental stimulation; some bird authorities have determined that some parrot breeds have the mental abilities of a 5-year-old human child. Should a neglected parrot go mad, there is little that can be done to restore it to normalcy. In England, there are "mental institutions" for such unfortunate creatures.
- The smallest of American owls, the elf owl, often nests in the Gila woodpecker’s cactus hole after the woodpecker leaves. The owl measures barely 6 inches tall. It specializes in catching scorpions, seizing each by the tail and nipping off its stinger. It then swallows the scorpion’s body, pincers and all.
- The Portuguese jellyfish tentacles have been known to grow a mile in length, catching anything in it's path by stinging it's prey.
- The African lungfish can live out of water for up to four years.
- Cats can run slightly more than 30 miles per hour.
- Male birds actually do most of the singing, primarily to stake out their territory and to invite females of their species over to mate. Females tend to select as mates those male birds who sing the most. It is believed they do this not because they like the quality of the singing, but because they have learned the males who sing the most have the most food in their territory. Since the male doesn't have to spend much time hunting for food, it has more time to sing.
- At birth a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
- The flying gurnard, a fish, swims in water, walks on land, and flies through the air.
- Despite being a nine-inch-tall bird, the roadrunner can run as fast as a human sprinter.
- The largest species of seahorse measures 8 inches.
- A camel can lose up to 30 percent of its body weight in perspiration and continue to cross the desert. A human would die of heat shock after sweating away only 12 percent of body weight.
- There are about 500 different kinds of cone snails around the world. All have a sharp, modified tooth that stabs prey with venom like a harpoon. Most cone snails hunt worms and other snails, but some eat fish. These are the ones most dangerous to people. The nerve toxin that stops a fish is powerful enough to also kill a human.
- The leech has 32 brains, 32 more than most humans.
- The blow of a whale has a strong, foul odor. It apparently smells like a combination of spoiled fish and old oil. Because whales have such terrible breath, sailors believed at one time that a whiff of it could cause brain disorders.
- The last of a cat's senses to develop is sight.
- Mussels can thrive in polluted water because of an inborn ability to purify bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Since housecats are clean and their coats are dry and glossy, their fur easily becomes charged with electricity. Sparks can be seen if their fur is rubbed in the dark.
- A house cat has 18 claws.
- A shark's skeleton is made up of cartilage.
- To see at night as well as an owl, you would need eyeballs as big as a grapefruit.
- The venom of the king cobra is so deadly that one gram of it can kill 150 people. Just to handle the substance can put one in a coma.
- Cats purr at 26 cycles per second, the same as an idling diesel engine.
- The sea lion can swim 6,000 miles, stopping only to sleep.
- While many people believe that a camel's humps are used for water storage, they are actually made up of fat. The hump of a well-rested, well-fed camel can weigh up to eighty pounds.
- Birds do not have sweat glands, so their bodies cannot cool down through perspiration. Their bodies cool by flight or, when at rest, panting.
- Males lions can sleep for up to 20 hours a day.
- The male howler monkey of Central and South America is the noisiest animal which can be heard clearly for distances of up to 3 miles.
- Sharks can sense a drop of blood from 2.5 miles away.
- You can cut up a starfish into pieces and each piece will grow into a completely new starfish.
- The blue whale can go up to 6 months without eating. Fish can be susceptible to seasickness.
- Dolphins can kills sharks by ramming them with their snout.
- A woodchuck breathes 2,100 times an hour, but it only breathes ten times an hour while it is hibernating.
- The greyhound dog can reach speeds of up to 42 miles per hour.
- The electric eel has an average discharge of 400 volts.
- A parrots beak can close with a force close to 350 pounds per square inch.
- Lemon sharks grow a new set of teeth every two weeks. That means one shark will go through more than 24,000 new teeth in a year.
- Apus Australiensis, a shrimp-like crustacean of arid central Australia, survives where other water animals would perish because its eggs hatch only after they have been dried out in the sun.
- Elephants communicate in sound waves below the frequency that humans can hear.
- The whistling swan has more than 25,000 feathers on its body.
- The kakapo is a nocturnal burrowing parrot of New Zealand that has a green body with brown and yellow markings. Its name is from Maori and means "night parrot."
- Gorillas beat their chests when they get nervous. A cow's sweat glands are in the nose.
- A female swine, or a sow, will always have a even number of teats or nipples, usually twelve. Unlike most cats, tigers love the water and can easily swim three or four miles.
- The owl parrot can't fly, and builds its nest under tree roots.
- A 4-inch-long abalone can grip a rock with a force of 400 pounds. Two grown men are incapable of prying it up.
- A bird "chews" with its stomach. Since most birds do not have teeth, a bird routinely swallows small pebbles and gravel. These grits become vigorously agitated in the bird's stomach and serve to grind food as it passes through the digestive system.
- A bird sees everything at once in total focus. Whereas the human eye is globular and must adjust to varying distances, the bird's eye is flat and can take in everything at once in a single glance. There are about 40 different muscles in a birds wing.
- A bison can jump 6 feet.
- The leaves of the Victorian water lily are sometimes over six feet in diameter.
- Orchids are grown from seed so small that it would take thirty thousand to weigh as much as one grain of wheat.
- The Mexican Jumping Bean is not a bean. It is actually a thin-shelled section of a seed capsule containing the larva of a small gray moth called the jumping bean moth (Laspeyresia saltitans).
- The average ear of corn has eight-hundred kernels arranged in sixteen rows.
- Trees do not have life expectancies like humans. Some in California are believed to be four-thousand years old or more. How can trees live so long? The simple answer is that they're not as complex as people. So, as long as conditions are right, trees continue to live and grow, until something interrupts it.
- Bamboo can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- The shape of plant collenchyma cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same - they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
- Oak trees do not have acorns until they are fifty years old or older.
- The partridge berry is a botanical Siamese twin. Each berry develops from 2 flowers.
- Leaves of the Sumatra breadfruit tree are notched when they first form, yet have no indentations when the leaves mature.
- The squirting cucumber (Ecballium elaterium), when brushed by a passerby, ejects its seeds and a stream of poisonous juice that stings the skin.
- The Saguaro Cactus, found in the Southwestern United States doesn't grow branches until it is 75 years old.
- Lightning keeps plants alive. The intense heat of lightning forces nitrogen in the air to mix with oxygen, forming nitrogen oxides that are soluble in water and fall to the ground in rain. Plants need nitrates to survive, so without lightning, plants could not live.
- Pine, spruce, or other evergreen wood should never be used for barbecuing. These woods, when burning or smoking, can add harmful tar and resins to the food. Only hardwoods should be used for smoking and grilling, such as oak, pecan, hickory, maple, cherry, alder, apple, or mesquite, depending on the type of meat being cooked.
- Heroin is derived from the opium poppy, Papaver somniferum, which means the poppy that brings sleep.
- An ear of corn averages 800 kernels in 16 rows. A pound of corn consists of approximately 1,300 kernels. 100 bushels of corn produces approximately 7,280,000 kernels. Corn is produced on every continent of the world with the exception of Antarctica.
- The telegraph plant of Asia has leaves that flutter constantly, even when there is no breeze.
- The giant puffball, lycoperdon giganteum, produces 7,000,000,000,000 spores, each of which could grow into a puffball a foot in diameter and collectively cover an area of 280,000 square mile, greater than the size of Texas. Fortunately, only one of the spores actually becomes a puffball, and all the others die.
- The primary purpose of growing rice in flooded paddies is to drown the weeds surrounding the young seedlings. Rice can, in fact, be grown in drained areas.
- The fragrance of flowers is due to the essences of oil which they produce.
- The bark of a redwood tree is fireproof. Fires that occur in a redwood forest take place inside the trees.
- The woman's tongue of Zanzibar is a plant with pods full of seeds which rattle continuously.
The Battlefield is one such circumstance where both objects and humans both experience these kind of emotions. A couple of Bakemono particularly associated with these paces include:
It was a recent discovery by Bucka that in Japan existed a being called the Tsukumogami, (付喪神, "artifact spirit") are a type of Japanese spirit. According to the Tsukumogami-emaki, tsukumogami originate from items or artifacts that have reached their 100th birthday and thus become alive and aware. Any object of this age, from swords to toys, can become a Tsukumogami. Tsukumogami are considered spirits and supernatural beings, as opposed to enchanted items. Some, originating from paper lanterns or broken sandals, can have tears which become eyes and sharp teeth, thus giving a horrifying visage. Others, such as worn prayer beads or teacups, may merely manifest faces and appendages, giving a warm and friendly appearance. It is said that modern items cannot become Tsukumogami; the reason for this is that tsukumogami are said to be repelled by electricity. Additionally, few modern items are used for the 100-year-span that it takes for an artifact to gain a soul.
As such a Buck's metabolism increase in power when they Tsukumogami foods that suit them and the 'tastes' of their metabolism, causing the cells to "evolve"; this enhances the strength of the user and their abilities. In Buckaroo's case he had acquired a soul that was housed in a katana. This means that he had assimilated a life of at least 100 years as a katana. This gives him some killer arm accessories in the form of razor-wings. This set also features a very stylish set of under-arm wings, ideal for gliding down silently on unsuspecting foes.
Open Hand Weapons - Restricted to Cockerel form
He is not a good fighter per-se but the spirit inside his body had over a century of sword existence. The knowledge to kill countless of foes as it has seen plenty of action in its day, its ascendant form learning even more. In this form he uses a sword style that uses no swords, as he has the essence of sword within his very being.
- Mutsu Enmei Ryu: an unarmed style that allows the user to defeat any number of armed opponents using incredible speed and strength. Fighting many armed opponents without using a weapon while using his punches and kicks as a deadly weapons.
- Kyotouryuu: a Japanese sword style that requires no sword.
- Shinmeiryuu: It blends the sword technique and discipline of Kendo with an additional, secret art of ki manipulation, for the ultimate goal of slaying demons and upholding honor and justice.
General Anders, the God of chicken. The grand architect of the fast food industry which rivals that of the burger emperor itself, a man of many mysteries that never comes out from his magical factory. There are numerous secrets about his existence, one of them which even says that the man is not even alive and that he is a 7th clone gengineered from a vat of chicken fluids.
Note: Mad Scientist/Corrupt Corporate Executive/Glass Cannon/Squishy Wizard/Fragile Speedster - Buck's a powerful businessman with knowledge spanning a ridiculous number of schools of science, even though he can only use about 10% of what she knows in practice. His preferred method of attack is through the standard hyper-dimensional grab-bag of gadgets, and his preferred method of defense is to avoid getting hit at all by being nimble, and by abusing his ability to multiply at will and zoom short distances. Once he's caught, though, it only takes a few good hits to put him down for the count. Because of his physical weakness, Bucka relies on his natural talents of knowledge and deception, as opposed to actual combat. However, despite his physical weakness, he appears to be capable of enduring considerably high amounts of damage