Break OUT! (OCC)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 10, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year ago.
Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Manami:

[ SO, I WAS ON TAVI ]

[ PUKING AND TALKING THAT TIME ]

[ AND NOW I'M GONE? ]

[ OKAY ]

[ JUST REMEMBER. I DON'T HAVE AN ENERGY SIGNATURE ]

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taylor: Yes and no it was abit instantaneous, Since Manami can manipulate probability it sort of cancelled each other out. Taylor most likely landed on Jacqueline. I was wondering if he had a energy signature, should have asked, but it won't hurt too much as I may bring in another character that is in the area. So the intel could refer to that later.
Post by SamJaz (11,273 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Sonata: Ah, okay. Thanks.

Taylor's power is powered by insanity and has no rational rhyme or reason to it. He can erase or weaken even metaphysical things, like colour, luck, love and psychological trauma. He has no energy signature because he erased it. While this should mean he's dead... He's Taylor. He's weird like that.

@SamJaz: OK cool,:)
Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata:

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taylor: @Sonata:@ReliusClover: @Masterofdeath: Crow talked to me throw Facebook, is computer isnt working and he will be able to post next wednesday

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuro_San: ok gotcha works for me I am on break for the next week.

Understandable, I was going to post again with another character, but I'll hold up don't want to overload him:P

Fair enough. PARTY IN THE HELLSCRAPER!

Hey, quick question. Is it too late for me to bring Slayer into the main town battle?

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Finally I can get back into this

thank you for waiting everyone

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Posted

It was more of a chance to get caught up then anything else. I know I left some plot hooks out of this I'll get them in my next post with Enigma. Those are Enigma's phone call and Seth fight against Marx Nova. At least I revealed the leader of Emerald Justice and gave some answers ;)

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: its okay gives me time to plan also Seth is just playing with his food right now.

@Shadowchaos: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Sonata: @Kuro_San:

Posted. Taylor took a level in competent.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Posted.

The next post will be from Absolute Justice.

Justice is Coming

@this_is_riddle: well looks like it time for Seth to stop playing around and do a season zero yami move.

@this_is_riddle: Can't wait:)

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ok, i'm back and will probably be posting in all threads tomorrow, including this one of course.

@this_is_riddle: okay posted so basically if you have Marx get trapped in the seal the rules will be that you can only fight with your soul and if Marx chooses to do any kind of damage to Seth other then with his soul then he will face a penalty. Though not a deadly one just a dude got screwed over one.

Post by Manami (1,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Posted.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel