Break OUT! (OCC)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 10, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

NPC

Marx Nova

Marx Nova "The Jet"
Marx Nova "The Jet"

Abilities: Possibly one of the deadlier escaped convicts but is he truly a convict like Jack Kinnley and Ravenna Luna, Marx Nova is a seemingly psychotic pyromaniac with an obsession that fire frees all and therefore it should consume the world in its brilliant blaze of glory but yet during his time at Black Stone tests show that his mental state was inclusive sometimes showing he was as crazy as he said and others show that he is a normal thinking person in fact a strategic mind if not that. Marx abilities lies in his speed he is possibly one of the fastest people to ever grace Black Stone with a few exceptions its because of this speed that Marx gained the nickname Jet. Marx always has a unique conditions that causes his body to be warmer to the touch then most this is because of his special ability to control the speed that his blood pumps making his faster and stronger.

• Marx (1-5): Using his unique condition Marx can increase the speed as which his blood bumps through 5 levels each one making him faster and more dangerous; this causes the skin of Marx body to actually become hot to the touch vaporizing sweat instantly to steam and gives his body a slightly red glow to it. While Marx is always amazing fast just using Marx 1 his speed is enough that he is barely visible to the human eye and Marx 5 is enough that not even scientific devices can track him as he leaves a trail of pain behind him. Using his various stages of Marx he is capable of striking faster than most people defend with the added effect of causing burning damage because of his heated skin. This ability consumes great amount of calories and burns through Marx's energy reserves in no time therefore he most have the energy stored in his before hand and because each new level consumes a large amount of energy he usually can't use it progressively unless he has proper preparation. One can always tell when he enter a new stage because of the accompany sonic boom that follows.
  • After Burn: An added affected of Marx (1-5) he is moving at such high speeds that friction and heat he generates ignites the air behind him creating a trail of fire that burns anyone unlucky enough to be left in the dust when he moves. Depending on the level of Marx he is on the trail differs is strength and heat for example at level 1 it more of a super heated air current that burns with a few embers thrown in while level 5 is trail of flames that makes a fire birds trail look like a blast of cold air that melts the ground behind him. The downside to this ability if that Marx most progressively decrease his speed because a sudden stop would cause that trail of flames to catch up with him and he would suffer the same fate that those unfortunate to face him just experience, by slowing down he can reduce to the trail to the point that his back is slightly warm.

Beyond this extraordinary ability Marx Nova is still human and therefore he can be killed just like any human can, that is if his opponents can catch him, his fighting style is unique similar to Crow he prefers kicks than punches but he usually moves around his opponent delivering hundreds of kicks at once then move and repeat like bird following from place to place stopping for only a few minutes. Because of conditions at the prison and without his usually gear he is currently bare footed, his shoes burning away from the heat of the friction, and he doesn't have too many calories to burn. Also it seems like he talking to someone whether it be a person or a hidden ear piece remains unseen.

Posted hope you guys enjoy just tell me if I messed up somewhere :)

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ven Minos should have been in the prison already as of my last post but guess i'll just let it be so that he took his "rest" in the Court Yard instead.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yeah umm didn't Marx run into Seth's area? Cause he did release the circle oh well I can still do something with the circle so no harm no foul.

@ReliusClover: Damn I knew he was in the prison I could change it if you want. My idea was that as Ven is resting Crow was moving towards the prison so that as he entered the prison Crow arrived Ven could be in the prison and Crow just entering the court yard

@Shadowchaos: Damn I forgot about the circle I wasn't sure what rules you set in that area though.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: As said you don't have to. It's just a minor detail.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: its ok just know from now on the rules are no violence are allowed in the area till the rules are said as by not letting him say the rules i counted as a act of cheating to the power. Though don't worry I will fix it to where instead of him using the barrier as a attack wise he changed it to a defense. so no harm done there.

@Masterofdeath: Okay sorry I could always say that Marx speed allowed him to actually move faster then the circle. In fact I made Marx's powers with that in mine that he could actually out run your barriers while Toni illusions are weak to fire ;) Or we could say that Marx was doing anything violent he just moved pasted you it was by a product of his speed that you were attacked.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I will just go with the shield for now cause honestly Seth isn't really that strong without the barrier. So working on the post now and let me just add epic seen coming this way.

Post by SamJaz (12,773 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Posted.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nice posts everyoneXD
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Who is his look, he seems like a 90's anime version of Mikoto Suoh from K

Online Now

@Falken: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ooh, Jack is not on a good spot at this moment.

Though I have to admit. I immediately thought of Wolverine reading that post.

@SamJaz: Mine or Lobos?

Online Now

@Falken: Yours. Where else do claws come out of fists?

@SamJaz: You mean Masako? Is more like Kimimaro or Marrow rather than Logan

Online Now

@Falken: Hey, fist claws are fist claws.

@Falken: Who are you referring to Marx Nova, I believe his look is Spitfire from Air Gear and I don't know who that is but I love that look :D

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted.

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Posted.:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel