Break OUT! (OCC)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 10, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@this_is_riddle: An attack on the Scotland economy, very nice. I see why you chose green for a color:) 
I need to interrogate Ravenna Luna, but I don't know if she can survive an attack from Taylor.
Post by SamJaz (12,843 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Manami: Don't worry. Everyone can survive an attack from Taylor. He's physically incapable of leaving someone dead. As soon as those screws are pulled out, there won't even be a blood stain. Just one very mentally scarred victim begging for a warm blanket and some cocoa.

Speaking of Taylor, I noticed he wasn't in Enigma's report, despite not being on the prison list. I think they don't know he's in there. This could get interesting very quickly.

And I can't do anything until someone does something in that office. Lonely me.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Manami: Yes this is the plan make a mark on the world Emerald Dawn been silent for too long. ;)

Raveena should be fine I'm going to sacrifice Jacqueline slightly to save her. Speaking of which I need to put up my NPC. Sorry its taking me so long all these problems with Enigma distracted me. When will "She" make an appearance ;)

@SamJaz: I will make my move there when I post as Crow. To answer your Taylor question I forgot to put this in that report but the leader of Emerald Dawn wanted to know only the heroes who enter the feel and for Enigma to exclude the prisoners.

@this_is_riddle: No worries. To be honest, Taylor erased his Presence, so you won't notice him unless he makes an effort to get your attention. Guy probably wrote Taylor on his report, but accidentally skipped the section about Taylor. Stuff like that happens when he's involved.

@SamJaz: LOL alright that is good to hear:P 

@this_is_riddle: Its no problem, as for her appearance, it will come after my post:P
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

NPCs

Ravenna Luna

Ravenna "The Mistress of Despair" Luna
Ravenna "The Mistress of Despair" Luna

Abilities: Ravenna was a Spanish woman who sold her soul to become a witch therefore she is capable of some dark magic which is the result of what she wanted in her life, she also has powers related to familiar which is spider; allowing her to control and conjure spiders magically. Her body is rich with magic and despite only being a witch for a few years she has gather a quantity of magical knowledge and can perform several feats that most witches spend a good part of the lives trying to master. Whenever she uses her witch powers her eyes glow forming a dark spider web in her eyes.

• Threads: Many people confuse this ability with telekinesis but the truth behind this ability is far more terrifying; Ravenna can create practically invisible threads similar to spider webs which uses to wrap around items and throw them at her opponents she can also wrap them around people and control them like puppets to do her bidding making friends fight each other, lure men (or women) into her bed where she can have her with them, or torture them by whipping them around a room. Ravenna can create near infinite amount of these threads because these are so thin and use so little of her magically supply. She can enhance them by making them as sharp as a razor creating a web of razor sharp wires trapping her victims just like the familiar she uses. She can even form these threads together to make large claws, swords, shields, or various smashing or piercing objects.
  • Web of Despair: The threads that Mistress Luna can create can radiate a energy of complete negativity, it was this ability that made her so infamous in her home town, the energy corrupts the mind and sends the victims of its influence into a downward spiral of despair, depression, and jealously eventually making them welcome death like the embrace of a lover. Ravenna can use this energy several ways by surrounding her victims either directly or indirectly with her threads, by physical touch, or by mental influence that begins with a spider bite from one of her familiars.

In a life or death situation Ravenna can break her physical body down in complete magical energy taking the form of millions if not billions of spiders that scatter everywhere the problem with this is that once she broken she is pretty much useless and can only be reassembled by the spiders being gather together again in a new host body for her. If even one spider is loss or destroyed before this resemblance her powers are greatly affected despite that spider carry only a single bit of her magical energy. Because the spiders are actually a faction of her magical influence she can influence people via mental control after one of these bites a victim.

As mention above because she is a witch Ravenna is capable of similar feats that most witches can perform including concealing her magical presence hiding the fact she is a witch or remaining invisible to magical detection items/abilities, flight, creating magical functions and calculations, alchemy to create potions or poisons.

Like most witches Ravenna has a deep connection to her familiar and has a item with a connection to that familiar it could be piece of jewelry, a weapon, a tattoo, something that will resemble or represent that familiar destruction of this item will result in the death of Ravenna even if she performs her breaking down trick.

Jack Kinnely

Jack "The Crimson Slasher" Kinnely
Jack "The Crimson Slasher" Kinnely

Abilities: Possibly one of England's deadliest serial killers since Jack the Ripper but despite all his infamy Jack is still a human and has all the strengths and weakness of a human who has trained his body to be the ultimate killing machine. He is sly, swift, attacking with a killer ferocity, and always aiming for vital areas. Jack does not try to play the charismatic killer card he is as cold as the stone walls that kept him locked up, shows no emotions expect for the occasional blood lust, and could care less for the people around him. While he has no supernatural abilities he does has a few quirks that makes him a born killing machine.

• A Killer Reflex: Jack has killed so many people in his life that when his hands are not slicing someone up they seem to twitch nervously when in fact his nervous system is so over simulated and use to the on the edge, heat of the moment trigger reflexes when he is killing that he is wind up spring ready to snap. His reflexes are by far above what most humans would think possible he can dodge attacks at a moment notice, attack in a single heartbeat, can twist his body around like a viper, and more all without him even thinking about it his body reacting before his mind registers what is happen.
  • Blood Crazy: More of a mental state than anything else Jack is so obsess with spilling the blood of his victims that when even a drop of it lands on his skin his mind sends him into a state of bliss where he wants nothing more than to see more of it, his fighting style doesn't change much he doesn't become more feral or violent infact its worst he becomes more calculating turning more and more serious as he spills blood and covers himself in it a vicious side comes out as he makes the fight last longer prolonging the torture. His reflexes are live wires and he moves without a notice yet unlike when he not in this state he is not affected by these movements and can attack even in the middle of dodging an attack or vice versa.

While all this may make Jack a killing machine he is still a human killing machine and therefore is capable of being killed like a normal person also while usually Jack wears a pair of specially designed gloves that contain razor sharp claws capable of slicing through flesh better than any knife he is currently without them and therefore has basically duct taped knives, gardening tools, nails, and screwdrivers to his hands forming large black paws of a killers tool kit.

I know I'm missing Marx the pyro but Ill add him when I found a good image.

Oh wow. I just realised that Taylor is the ultimate thing to combat Raveena. He lives in constant despair. He revels in it. As soon as she uses that Web of Despair then he'll be happy-go-lucky as always while everyone around breaks into tears.

This is going to be fun.

@SamJaz: Oh crap I didn't even realize that I was trying to make something that is similar to Archance but has my twist on it lol.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No worries. Taylor's the same, but with Misogi Kumagawa. Still, she's most likely going to end up completely at his utter lack of mercy. While he claims to be her attack dog. This is clearly going to be one sick twisted relationship going on there.

And I still wonder who She is. I think it might just be ND's ex.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Not bad very nice characters :)

@Manami: Thank you I'm still stuck on Marx the one currently about to fight Toni and Seth. He is pyromaniac but I can't seem to find a good look for what I want so I may have another idea, using Spitfire from Air gear.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yeah Spitfire would be good.:)

@Manami: Yeah my idea is that he is capable of moving so fast that things ignite behind or something similar to that my idea was similar to Luffy in Gear Second where steam is coming form his body because his sweat is evaporating so fast,

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Is he going to sound psychotic?:P
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Shouldn't he also burn himself then?

But yeah appearance sounds good.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReliusClover: I believe he is leaving a trial of fire behind him do to super speed. So he shouldn't burn himself.

@Sonata: I assumed he's leaving a trail of fire because of super-speed but yeah if that's the case nothing should happen.

@ReliusClover: Basically the character would be a human Jet his skin is hot to the touch sweat evaporates the skin he produces it when he moves the friction and heat creates a trail of fire behind him, he is slightly affected by this but not much. Not that I think about his name can play into his abilities like calling it Marx 5 instead of Mach ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Like the concept, very much so.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Interesting. We need more speedblitzers.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel