Break OUT! (OCC)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 10, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,767 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Falken: Either way they are both good looks and are meant for two different version of Falken,

Hei would be more of an anti-hero I'm trying to change my ways type Falken

Brandon looks like cold killer/mercenary Falken

(Then again that may may no sense at all :P)

I wish I could find good looks for Crow not to many good gunslinger like characters Train is a good one, Xanxus was good for that verison of Crow, an older Reborn may be a another good one. Currently I'm drawing inspiration from Train and Daryl from the walking dead.

Post by Manami (1,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

@Falken: I love Falken as Hei it is such a perfect look btw. Can't wait I'm going to start on my post with Crow in a min.

@Manami: oh no will she still be obsess with Crow like usual? Which now that I think about it did we ever explain what started her obsession with him?

@SamJaz: It's very ominous

Its possible she will, however Taylor would be an interesting target too:P
Post by Fehafare (8,089 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Why not just go with the Father of all anime gunslingers Vash the Stampede?

Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Fehafare: I think Vash is too flamboyant and the colors are to bright, either for my character or for Crows

@Falken: Figured it wouldn't be too good for Falken, but don't really think it would contradict Crow that much.

Post by SamJaz (11,281 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Manami: Taylor's in the female side of the prison right now, so that's worrying.

@Fehafare: @Falken: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted.

@Fehafare: No I considered Vash before and Falken right he is far too flamboyant for Crow and it doesn't fit with the character.  

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Masterofdeath: @SamJaz: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Manami:

Posted.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Fair enough.

@Sonata: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Masterofdeath: @SamJaz:

Posted I will have some info on the NPC a lil later :)

off to bed, will post in the morning.

Posted 

And I've posted. Still working Arsenal out personality wise, bear with me.

@SamJaz: @Manami:

Wow this thing is really beginning to come together. Writing short posts is really helping :)

I'll be posting as Enigma yet revealing the mastermind behind all this chaos. ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Short bursts is the best for quick development! =D

It is good to see everything come together. Look forward to seeing how it's going to play out.

@SamJaz: Me too I keep changing my mind on what the end game will be, It will have something to do with a certain prisoner being released, But I have a good idea on what it might be or should I say who?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: It's going to involve someone transforming into a giant snake, isn't it? It always involves someone transforming into a giant snake.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I agree I love doing the short posts after during your first one. It doesn't feel all that stressful. As for the ending well we do need a villain lol, but we discuss it in a PM of what could happen next:) 

@SamJaz said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: It's going to involve someone transforming into a giant snake, isn't it? It always involves someone transforming into a giant snake.

Giant Snakes are awesome lol it could be a possibility:P
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

We need pirates, because everybody knows.... (check 23 sg)

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'll try to post with both accounts today

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Posted with Enigma things just got a lot more interesting ;) It seems all our heroes are heading to prison for what should be an interesting confrontation

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I'm going to send you a message to Kuro-san ;)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel