Break OUT! (OCC)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 10, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,886 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yep It's official I'm back where I belong!

Plot:

Prologue...

It seems like the world is just starting to know peace and people are feeling contempt, there hasn't really been a reason for heroes to make themselves known the villains seem defeated and gone. The world is turning into a better place and everyone can sleep at night again without fear of the next big evil stepping up to snuff out all life and hope as you know it. At least this is what the powers at be want you to feel, this is how the gears that turn the dark machine want things to run without worry, without fear, and without suspicion. Somewhere a new group is forming a terrorist organization that has set out to remove the wool from our eyes and make us see the bigger picture for all own good by any means necessary. New players are starting to appear in this game of shadows and there is even more on the line than what people think. What threads will come unraveled and who will be left standing.

In Glasglow, Scotland sits a prison that hold some of Scotland darker characters while most of them are not all powerful, omega level dangers they are people who the government and the world would not like to see the light of day for a very long time but it seems that a certain Irish terrorist group plans on helping these people get out on parole early. A explosion breaks open one of Scotland's strongest prison recently it corrupted contents onto the city like a can of worms on steroids. Chaos! Anarchy! and Destruction! Are now running rampant in the streets and the cops are quickly becoming overwhelmed. Are there any heroes willing to step up and help get these criminals back in their cages or are even they over run with the level of danger that now stares them dead in their face. Also what is the meaning behind this why has the terrorist broken open this prison to Glasglow what is their motives?!

Rules

1. This is an open RP that I hope will get me back in the writing mood and get our all blood moving with a bit of chaos.

2. As mention above this is not a super max prison but there are some pretty bad dudes so they all won't be cannon fodder for us to lay waste too.

3. Feel free to create whatever crazy cool NPC criminals you desire just be respectful of other people's characters.

4. Standard RP rules

5. HAVE FUN!

Characters: (NPC And PC alike)

Heroes:

1. Crow Cementerio
  2. Toni Sociere*
  3. Gen Shishioh
  4. Redd Mccallister
  5. Arsenal Vetinari *
  6. Manami

Neutrals:

1. Enigma
  2. Falken
  3. Taylor
  4. Ven Minos*
  5. Seth*
  6. Makoto Inazuma*
  7. Nichol D Jackal
  8. Richard Verde

Villains:

1. Masako Hihashi*
  2. Raveena Luna*
  3. Jack Kinnely (Killed by Masako)
  4. Marx*
  5. Miguel and Celty
  6. Jaxx Colton*
  7. Thousands of escaped inmates
  8. Kuro-san
  9. Fraternity Five
  10. Quan
  • *Ravenna magical signature vanished to the point that Celty an extremely powerful wish could not detect it anymore. But yet there is no body.
  • *Arsenal may have been killed but because of his immortality he is not dead for long.
  • *Jaxx and Colton ran away after fighting Seth
  • *Knocked out by Falken and captured
  • *Makoto used his powers to escape (whereabouts currently unknown)
  • *Ven Minos "killed" by mysterious bullet
  • *Seth is currently knocked out
  • *Toni knocked out by Gen's blinded rampage

Is there anyone I'm forgetting just say so and I'll add you. Or if I have someone in the wrong spot I was going off their current actions

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hm, who's your new avatar Lobo?

And i'll probably join in with Frantz or perhaps someone else depending on my mood.

Post by SamJaz (12,969 posts) See mini bio Level 20

1) Glasgow is in Scotland. It's also the knife capital of the UK, and home to the Glasgow Smile (Joker slash marks) and the Glasgow Hello (Headbutt to the nose)

2) I'm coming up with a character. Arsenal Vetinari. He'll take part in this once I set him up.

3) Since Glasgow is Scotland, we need a highlander in this prison.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'll get Gen and Falken in this. Gen will be there finishing a Spirit Boxing Match, Falken will be hired by the goverment

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Very nice , my new character will actually be someone who is a prisoner inside.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,530 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Welcome back!! :D Wish you guys the best of luck with the RP (unfortunately I wont be able to participate...too many things are going on in RL for me :( ) I'll support ya'll from the sidelines!! :DD

@Sonata: Awesome sounds like it will be an interesting character

@SamJaz: Damn it I'll change that as soon as I can. Sorry for my lack of knowledge of European country

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I know you would be getting on this and its about time Crow and Falken meet again (are we going off the idea that they never met before or do they still have their history)

@ReliusClover: My avatar is Train Heartnet from Black Cat he was the original look that I used for Crow before I switch the older version of Xanxus. I never really found a good gunslinger look for Crow other than him.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: glad to help. Same happens to me all the time.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: This is young Falken, so he never met Crow yet.

Maybe some Number References will be here, like Fairy or Wolf that are the most likely to be imprisoned

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Awesome this will be a cool way to set up their rivalrly and Crow eventual rivarlly with the Numbers all over again :) We never did have a reason why Crow and Kuro-san were against each other.

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sadly something is preventing me from creating a new character. Guess i'll just reimagine Zella then:P
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hm, couldn't recognize him in color, i'm used to the manga look.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I guess have Stasis and Seth if I ever finish him in.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Just finished Arsenal Vetinari's Bio. He's who I have for the jailbreak.

I think I'm going to place new Masako in Prison, alongside with a speed inclined character

Post by Masterofdeath (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Seth I guess could be looking for Abyss in the prison and Stasis well he has a habit of turning up everywhere for no reason other then just being there.

@Masterofdeath: Statis is gonna be waaaay too high level for this. Serious, that would lead to HE IS being there, and we all know what happens when Statis and HE IS are in the same RP together. We get a fatalis V Apollo situation.

@SamJaz: Stasis isn't that powerful without those transformations that I'm testing against HE IS and plus Stasis was also drawing power off of the energy around him. Without those things Stasis is just a city buster.

@Masterofdeath: hm, I'm thinking of having HE IS locked into mortality as punishment for going too far after the battle with Statis. As pure human level. Dunno how that'd fly though, but hey. That fight needs to get concluded.

It will once Stasis unwraps his new power which will have the power to beat the miles easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel