Boxer Joe's Bio

Topic started by Boxer_Joe on Feb. 14, 2010. Last post by Justice 3 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Characteristics

Name: Joe Jam 
Physical age:  physique and vitality of a man in his mid 20's
Aliases: Joe Boxer, Boxer Joe, knock out lord, Champ 
Race: Human 
Height: 5 '8'' 
Weight: 181 lbs (82 kg) 
Eyes: Blue 
Hair: Black with grey on the sides 
Nationality: American 
Place of birth: Bronx, New york city 
Occupation: Gym owner/ boxing coach by day, vigilante/hero by night 
 Quotes:  "Come on in an' have a beer. Names Joe, but you might know me as the former heavy weight champion of the world! Or as the mystery man Boxer Joe one of the senior members of Teku an' no crackin' wise about that senior crap alright! I've fought 'em all and I trained half of 'em kid, ain't a whole lot in this world that can surprise me anymore. So if yer lookin' to figure out how a stiff right hook is really thrown, or if yer lookin' fer a legit hero..then look no further 'cause the champ is here."

Appearance

Joe with his costume has a very simple look, he wears a very tight black jump suit with a mask the resembles a cat he also wears boxing tape around his hands. Joe also has a trademark cocky smile which matches his attitude and usually has a few bruises on his face and hands.  

Without his costume he is very good looking for his age, with jet black hair on top and white on the sides along with growing facial hair and blue eyes 

Joe without his mask on which is rare.
Joe without his mask on which is rare.

Joe in casual clothing.
Joe in casual clothing.

Personality

Joe is very cocky and arrogant even when getting beat, he will constantly mock the opponent on their looks and how they fight and when he is getting hit he will mock how weak it was even when it almost kills him, however Joe is very wise and dedicated he is always focused and serious and is almost never caught off guard, Joe is also dependent most of the time but will work with others is necessary he also has a vow to never kill even at the cost of his own life and to ALWAYS find another way. 

Origin

Joe grew up on the rough streets of New york in a poor family he was always angry but the only thing that ever made him feel at ease was watching Rocky Balboa movies deep inside Joe knew he would love to fight and get his anger off his chest so he (Will finish) 

Powers And abilities

Joe Possess no powers or abilities what-so-ever  instead he   possesses the strength level of a healthy man in his mid-twenties who engages in cruel intensive regular exercise. He has  peak human strength enabling him to lift at least twice his bodyweight, Joe can lift 362 lbs. He is a master in many styles like Boxing, Muay thai,Judo,Hapkaido,Krav Maga, and capoeira he also has olympic level agility and body type, being a normal human does not slow Joe down in the least Joe take on bears, super humans and aliens on all the time he took on a man named Tyrant who was scientifically engineered and could punch through solid rock and take hits from a bullet Joe took him out after a 3 minuet fight and not a scratch on him: 
Joe taking out Tyrant with ease
Joe taking out Tyrant with ease

Getting into trouble

After hearing that Joe single handedly took out Tyrant  a mob boss got some men to kill joe, while he was training in his gym, they thought they could take him while he is off-guard but Joe is never off guard and took them out: 
Only taking minor injuries Joe takes on an entire mob, using nothing but his good old fist!
Only taking minor injuries Joe takes on an entire mob, using nothing but his good old fist!
as most of the men who could still walk ran off they shouted: 
 ''Your gym will never be safe for you or anyone else ever again!'' 
Joe knew this was true, he could handle himself but it was the others, the kids he was worried about and he also knew he had to set things straight or else people WILL die.

Hanging up his costume.....And his fist

The next night Joe went to the mob hideout after finding the location by interrogating one of the men the night before, when he got to the entrance two men pulled out guns and pointed them at him: 

Man# 1: ''You have some nerve showing your face around here tough guy!'' 
Man# 2: ''Yeah, give us one good reason why we shouldn't blow your freakin head off!'' 

Joe in the blink of an eye grabbed the two guns and crushed them and the right hands of the men holding them, he then got close to one of the men's face and said: ''Because you can't, and I'm not even here to break your skulls I'm here to see the boss now where is he?!'' 

Man#1: ''Ehhgg! H-he's up stairs in the private bar room! P-please let go of my hand I think you broke every bone in it!'' 

Joe lets go and the man drops down in pain, he then goes through the door and walks up the stairs heading to the room that said private. 

Waiter: ''Umm sir? Do you have a reservation? This is a private roo- eughhh!'' 

Before the man could finish Joe gave him a hard left straight to his nose. 

Joe: ''THAT's my reservation!''  

Joe kicks down the door and the prostitutes got up and ran, the strippers huddled together in fear and all the mob men pulled out their guns and pointed them at Joe: 

Mob boss: Mr. Joe  or Boxer Joe? Which one is it?

The mob boss was very large and wore an all white suit  with a purple tie, he was bald with no facial hair honestly besides that the guy looked like he was about to pass out any second. : 
Donny Genuchy with his guards starring down Joe.
Donny Genuchy with his guards starring down Joe.

Joe: ''Joe is just fine thanks.'' 

Mob boss: ''Okay Joe, my name is Donny *cough* Donny Genuchy. What brings you here? 

Joe: ''I want you to tell your men to stay out of my part of town and never come near or harm my gym or anyone who works there.'' 

Mob boss: ''And why would I agree to this after you sent about 58 of my finest men to the hospital and 20 to the emergency room last night?'' 

Joe: ''Because if you don't you will end up worse than them!'' 

Mob boss: '' Well let me tell ya something, in the amount of time it takes me to eat a cheese burger I could have over a hundred heavily armed men at that dojo and I will have them blow that place and everyone in it into dust, so....your move...tough guy. 

Joe: ''What do you want?!'' I'll do anything.'' 

Mob boss: ''I want you to swear you will never fight anyone outside of the gym again, also you must never put on your costume again, AND everyday my men get to take out their anger on you by beating you with blunt objects everyday if you hit back everyone dies. So long as you do that your gym and everyone within 20 miles of your gym will stay safe. So, is it a deal?'' 

Joe: ''Yeah it's a deal..'' 

Mob boss: ''Good, now get the hell out of here.'' 

Joe walked out of the building and his head down, he walked into the rain and headed home his fist clenched to tight his palms started to bleed. 

Living Hell

As Joe went to his gym he took off his outfit and went into the shower : 
Joe in the shower thinking to himself and looking back at all the good times.
Joe in the shower thinking to himself and looking back at all the good times.

While he was in the shower he heard a noise Joe turned off the shower and put on his towel   

Joe: ''Hello?'' 

Joe was then knocked down he looks up and saw a dark figure: 
Joe looking up at the assassin
Joe looking up at the assassin
Joe: ''Who are you? Who sent you!?'' 

The mysterious assassin
The mysterious assassin

Ninja: ''I don't need to give you my name but Mr. Genuchy sent me, he said he just can't risk you being alive so after I kill you this place will burn to the ground, now die!'' 

The ninja charged at Joe with his katana 

Joe: ''I  knew that punk wouldn't keep his promise he couldn't even keep it for one night!'' 

Joe grabbed the katana with both hands and kicked the man in the groin he felt something pop on his foot he knew he popped one of the ninja's testicles, the ninja dropped the katana and kneeled down in pain Joe grabbed the ninja in the position to snap his neck. 

Ninja: Please, please don't kill me! 

Joe: ''I wont if you cooperate, tell me what's going on!'' 

Ninja: ''What do you want to know!?'' 

Joe: ''How the hell did Genuchy get ninjas? I thought he only allowed people who were in the family to work with him?'' 

Ninja: ''He got desperate  he hired an entire clan of assassins to take you out!'' 

Joe: ''Where are these ninjas?'' 

Ninja: ''In our hideout located inside a cave I am the only one they sent, here is the map to our cave now just let me live please!.'' 

Joe: ''I wont kill you..'' 

Joe punched the ninja in the back of the head and knocked him out, he then got his outfit on and walked out the front door. 

Joe: ''Now it's personal!'' 

Partner and business

Joe coordinated his way to the hideout although he was beat up and bruised he knew he had to get things straight he found the entrance to the cave and used his stealth to get in: 
Joe sneaking in and knocking out two ninja guards in one hit.
Joe sneaking in and knocking out two ninja guards in one hit.
As Joe listened in on the conversation the leader ninja was having with the others he knew something was up 
Joe: ''These ain't no normal ninjas the leader don't even look human, is he a reptile of some sort? Nonetheless these guys plan to control everyone  who has super powers, man how cliche no amount of super powers can beat a good ol right jab to the face'' 

with that Joe jumped down and attacked the ninjas taking magical blast but that does not slow him down one bit: 
Joe taking out all the goons and resisting the monarch's enchantments while two mysterious men are talking about plans from afar.
Joe taking out all the goons and resisting the monarch's enchantments while two mysterious men are talking about plans from afar.
Monarch: ''Why?! Why are you able to resist!? 

Joe: ''Because ain't no amount of mind control is gonna stop this anger of mine'' 

Soon more ninjas came charging at Joe with magic trying to block him while the leader charges up the spear 

Joe: ''Darn don't you guys ever quit? Oh well more fun for me! You guys are not even in comparison to my morning exercises! 

Meanwhile one of the meta humans was getting ready to attack getting prepared to kill he had the power to move almost at the speed of light Joe was running out of time and getting surrounded. 

Soon after the man moved so fast he made only a red blur when he moved 

Joe: "Is he a friend or enemy?'' 

The man takes out a whole row of ninjas in the blink of an eye 

Joe: "Whoa okay I guess he is a friendly." : 

A mystery man appears in the flash!
A mystery man appears in the flash!
But something seemed off about him he was bleeding from his eye and everywhere. 

Joe:"Was this what the monarch meant about controlling meta humans?" 

The man looked like he was in pain and was charging close to Joe 

Joe: "What the hell!?'' 

The man shouted at Joe with instructions: 

The mystery meta human begging Joe to knock him out so the mind control can wear off.
The mystery meta human begging Joe to knock him out so the mind control can wear off.
Joe did not have much time to think he was heading towards him and picking up serious speed faster than a race car, Joe never liked hurting people that did not deserve it but he also knew when a good ol fashioned knuckle buster to the face was needed and the man sure as hell seemed to know a lot more than Joe did, so without a second thought Joe through a punch that should have been in world records: 

As said a one shot knock out.
As said a one shot knock out.
Joe did not have time to feel sorry for what he did the monarch was getting away and if he did it could mean the lives of many super humans so Joe quickly ran to the monarch to find him getting his ship ready for take off, Joe took out the remaining guards and jumped several feet into the air and jumped right on to the wind shield of the aircraft   

Joe: "I need to thank my old sparring partner Susan for making me do all those gymnastics moves all that jumping made me like a kangaroo!"  

Joe punches the windshield shattering it 

Joe: "Knock, knock.": 

Joe kicking but in style.
Joe kicking but in style.

Joe: "Are you with Gekido or whatever that place of evil whipper snappers with nothing better to do is called?! Cause you sure as hell ain't from Teku!" 

Monarch: "Fool I have no idea what you're talking about!  

The dragon monarch accelerated the ship trying to shake Joe off but Joe had too much at stake and was not about to give uo so easily plus he could not afford too with how high up they were now: 
Joe was not giving up!
Joe was not giving up!

As Joe was about to rip Dragon out the window a young man came out of nowhere and ripped the top of the roof off glass went everywhere Joe's hands started to bleed massively. 

Joe: "What in the world are ya doin kid?!'' 

Boy: ''What I was told to do Joe." 

Joe: "Listen I don't may not know what they tach you in school now a days, but when a scary dragon thing is about to send a sweet old man to his messy grave the last thing you want to do is help the dragon!" 

The boy said nothing and kicked Joe off the ship was this the end? : 
Is this the end for Joe?!
Is this the end for Joe?!
It was black  Joe thought to himself:

Joe: "Am I......Dead, heh well obviously not if I can think and feel..and smell? Wait what smell like that new sexy girl's secret perfume? And what feels like a soft pair of breas-" 

???: "So you're finally awake huh tough guy?" 

Joe was being carried away from a burning building by a beautiful blond woman with blue eyes wearing fishnet stockings she looked down at him and smiled: 
 ???: "Hey there, long time no see teacher." 

Joe: "Susan?!" 

Susan: "In the flesh."  

Joe: " Not that I'm not happy to see you or anything but isn't it supposed to be the guy who carries the girl not the girl who carries the guy..." 

Susan: "Oh shut up." 

Joe: " Yeah yeah did I ever thank you for those gymnastic lessons? If not then thanks but next time, lets study skydiving okay? 

Susan: " You never change, haha!" 

Joe: "Speaking of change mind taking me to the gym? I need to get a change of clothes." 

Susan: "Sure." 

Joe: "Thanks, so who where those guys, Gekido? How did you find me in the ocean? How did you get here? And what are you wearing?" 

Susan: "I will explain later, first we get you cleaned up, then you help me with something, then all your questions will be answered" 

They arrived at the gym, Joe got a change of costume and some ointment and was as good as new:  

Good as new
Good as new

Susan: "You look nice" 

Joe: "Thanks." 

Susan: "Hey Joe." 

Joe: "Yeah?" 

Susan: "Nice six pack." 

Joe: "Thanks, Hey Susan?" 

Susan: "Yeah?" 

Joe: "Nice as-" 

Susan: "Lets get going we can't wast any time." 

Joe: "Right, but it's too dangerous I can't let you go kid." 

Susan: "Trust me without me you wont get far, even YOU need help. Plus you want me to answer your questions right?" 

Joe: "Okay, okay lets go but stay behind me." 

Susan: "Who saved who again? You may have taught me how to fight but I taught you some moves and how to defend against meta human seeing as how I am one." 

Joe: "Okay, point taken, man there is no arguing with you kid well lets go, what business do you have with the Gekido or whatever group we are after?" 

Susan: "In do time Joe. Lets go!" 

So Joe and his old student pair up for a teacher student beat down to uncover some mysteries to all the questions Joe have and for the reasons Susan has as for how they are going to do this it is unknown but one thing is for sure there will be lots of blood, sweat and tears...and more blood: 
Now things are going to get messy.
Now things are going to get messy.

Down to business...Personal Business

Joe and Susan were headed toward the people responsible for all of this, only problem was there were a lot of people who were in the heat on this whole scenario and Joe wasn't one to get others involved in his problems, not only because he was too stubborn to accept help but also because this partner was Susan a long time friend and student and he didn't want her to get hurt so he made a plan so that she could help but in a way that she would not be in danger. 
 "Hey Susan, hows about you take some thugs on the street and ask them for any info a then bring it to me? I mean I have been seeing a lot of em lately and they could give us a lead." 
Susan put her hands on her hips as she looked at Joe with a slight smirk "Okay then tough guy, what are you gonna do then? 
Joe smiled "I'm gonna go visit a few leads myself..."  
"Okay then.... Call me if you need anything Joe!" 
"Alright Susan, I will." 
And with that Joe and Susan went their seperate ways, Joe was heading towards the private hotel where Danny Genuchy last was. 

As Joe was running from roof-top to roof-top he began thinking to himself about if he really wa getting to old for this whole crime fighting thing as it has gotten him and his loved ones into more trouble than needed: "Sigh I remember when things were so simple, just beat the snot out of any low down crook and go home, it aint that easy anymore...." 

Flashback 62 years ago

62 years ago, Joe Jim, age 24 got a lead from a government officer and long time friend that there were a bunch of navy officials turning crooked and smuggling drugs for some Nazis, Joe hopped on his mortercycle and drove over to the saloon where is was beeing held at and peeked through the doors: 
Navy #1: "You got the drugs?" 
Navy # 2: "Yep and with this we will get all the fire power we need." 

Everyone cheered and started drinking beer and having a party, just then Joe comes in 
"Will it be enough fire power to handle me? I think not. unfortunatly for you guys you wont be able to snort coke with a broken nose!" 
Joe waste no time beating up the crooks:

Just one after another, it was so simple....
Just one after another, it was so simple....

No one being able to even touch me, a good left was all it took for some.
No one being able to even touch me, a good left was all it took for some.

Some took more than others.
Some took more than others.

But I didn't care...
But I didn't care...

It only meant more fun for me, I just loved having a good time.
It only meant more fun for me, I just loved having a good time.

That's how it was supposed to be anyway....
That's how it was supposed to be anyway....

Joe looked back at the beaten bodies of men "Thanks boys, that was a good workout, when you wake up in jail make sure not to drop the soap, now I'm off to go visit yer little Nazi friends!" 
And with that Joe walked out of the Saloon and headed over to the docks by sundown as he got over the edge he jumped from his bike towards the Nazis: 

Lets have some fun shall we ladies?
Lets have some fun shall we ladies?

Present time

Joe snapped out of his flashback "Gotta focus, times are still good, I'm still good!" Finaly Joe arrived at the hotel as he ran straight to the room where he last saw Danny ignoring all the employies yelling at him as he kicked down the door, all he saw when he did was a bunch a whores a perverted middle aged men, Joes walked in a shoutd "Wheres Danny Genuchy!?" Everyone was silent for a momem  but then one spoke up: "Mr Genuchy said he knew you would be back so he took his business elsewhere, b-but he did say that someone dear to you was onna be a message to you....." 
Joes eyes widen as he spoke: "Susan....!" and ran out the hotel in rage. 

My fault

Old friends, even older enemies

The mach fist...and it's results

Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Nice a normal human for once hope you do good! :)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Good luck surviving xD
@Nerx: I know, well if he can make a good story it can work at least he is..well human unlike 98% of everyone here lol
@Nerx: Trust me I'll manage :)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Boxer_Joe said:
" @Nerx: Trust me I'll manage :) "
Just be sure to be hot blooded and prepare your manly willpower, being a man will get you anywhere in these parts
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @Boxer_Joe said:
" @Nerx: Trust me I'll manage :) "
Just be sure to be hot blooded and prepare your manly willpower, being a man will get you anywhere in these parts "
no it won't 

as far as i knew only i hold the hot blooded kungfu secret scroll
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Boxer_Joe: Just Hum Eye of the Tiger when you fight and you may stay alive:)
Edited.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Very good. 

ND
@Newdeath: Thanks edited again.
@Boxer_Joe: Don't mention it :) 

ND
Yes it is very possible to hit me if you have chi to counter or match my element dark chi can hit me and light chi can be on par with me, speed is another story so you need to figure out how to hit me, my character is pretty much like science class he is only an element how can you seal off light or get rid of it (Black hole, gravity,mirrors, reflection as I can be blinded by my own light it's why my character wears sunglasses.)

I will be updating my bio soon and getting back into RP.
@Boxer_Joe: I look forward to your triumphant return :P 

ND
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Boxer_Joe:  

Good luck surviving... If your strong enough to counter serpent like shadow figures & tentacles that can slash & slice through objects like paper. You're gonna have a real hard time surviving my grown friend.
@abysofpride:
Thanks man, but I'll be fine. ;)

Update in story.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Nerx said:
" Good luck surviving xD "
XD ya i think hes just here for kimiko's entertainment XD
@haseo_yashimora:
Lol nah, making a point.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel