Bluestone Tournament RPG Fighting Thread

Topic started by Fehafare on July 23, 2011. Last post by Raseri 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,512 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Battle 1: 
Raseri Ruud- Raseri's Bio VS Martyrdom- Martyrdom's Bio  

FIGHT!!!
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Fighting tournaments are nothing new to Raseri. In fact the fierce Nordic Tiger is strongly familiar with them, he's participated in many, and has made a name for himself in the world of hand to hand combat. This will be but another tournament in his path. Another tournament for him to reach for victory by blowing past his opponents with the explosive power, unparalleled speed, deadly technique and masterful skill of his fist. The Greatest calmly walked into the battle arena. Each step he took was just like all the other steps he has taken in past tournaments. Having defeated powerful champions and master combatants, Raseri aims to add this as yet another victory in his impressive fight record. "This tournament will be another one to win. Maybe I'll even learn something here", he thought to himself. Suddenly, the moment he stopped on his tracks and stood in the middle of the arena, Raseri changed in a way. No longer was he the easygoing and kindhearted man outside the ring. He was now the absolute and complete fighter. A look of determination and confidence flashed in his eyes, this look soon became prominent. He was there to win. His facial expression, though calm, was confident and determined but also intimidating. Raseri was now the confident, calculating, intelligent and trash-talking fighter that numerous galaxies now and love. "Now who am I going to face", he wondered.  

"I hope my opponent is strong. I don't wanna end this in a one minute KO like last time", he said just above a whisper. In a matter of seconds, the King of Fists menacingly cracked his knuckles as they released small but noticeable shock-waves in the air. Tightening his fists, adrenaline began pumping through the Unparalleled Fighting Machine's veins. He was hoping for a good fight. He was there to prove that his nickname "The Greatest" is not merely a name, but a warning to those who dare doubt his skill and technique. And though he's proven it countless times before that he is arguably the greatest fighter the world has ever seen, he was there to prove it once more for the world to see. Ready to put his "Total Fighting" to action, Raseri merely waited for his opponent to arrive, hoping that he would be facing a fighting genius as well, one of those fighters who are gifted with the natural ability to excel in the art and science of fighting. 
Post by DreamWeaver (782 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Caius’ lips turned up into a cheeky smile. “Check, check.” He said into the microphone, when he was satisfied it was on, he took it off the stand and jumped up onto the commentator’s table. “Ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, and people I don’t care about: Hello and welcome to the Bluestone Fighting Tournament, where men and women alike fight for my love.” The twelve-year-old declared, his solitary blue eye smiling at the confused crowd. “Not really, but who knows?” Caius chuckled and sat down on the table, crossing one leg over the other.

“This is our first tight of the tournament! On the right… well, my right, your left, we have Raseri! Yes, that mighty looking man pumping his fist in the air. Is he compensating or does he really have big hands?” Caius paused to blow a kiss to Raseri. “And on my left, and your right, we have Martyrdom! Similarly minded to myself, although much more French and he’s not nearly as cute.”

Caius stood back up once more and pulled out a blue handkerchief out of his pocket and struck a pose reminiscent of flag girls in car races. “The fight begins on three. Make sure to play nice boys.” Caius chuckled innocently. “One. Two Three!”

Post by Martyrdom (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Raseri
On the other side of the ring, right across from Raseri multiple men in cloaks entered holding a giant throne over their shoulders, on the throne wwas Martyrdom sitting with his legs crossed and his head resting on his kuckle with a  cocky smrik on his face. Once the men were about 10 feet away from Raseri the slowly set the throne down, two of the men got in front of the throne and got on their hands and knees. Martyrdom got up and walked over the slowly, the men grunted fromt he pain of Martyrdom's high heels. Once Martyrdom was off, the men quicly picked up the throne and walked out of the ring. Martyrdom was now looking directly into Raseri's eyes, he still had his cocky smile and had his long purple and decorated capre wrapped around his body. "I hope you do not expect to win, Raseri. Surley you know this tourniment pits the strongest in here and only the strongest one advances. Kehahaha! You can't possibly think some lowly martial artist with moves that belong in physical therapy can beat a angel with attacks the can pierce the heavens and impress even gods." Martyrdom paused for a moment as he whiped back his hair and then continued "If I were you I would give up right now, they say you are a true genius, even if that were true, I will have you know that I am a fighting guru! And what's more they say you are a god, what hogwash! I will be the judge of that, peon! But talk is cheap, allow me to show you elegance and power!" Martyrdom threw off his cape it flew from his hand into the crowd. "Here I come!" Martyrdom jumped high into the air right in front of the sun and the shot down towards Raseri like a rocket "South dipper style: Thousand hand slaughter!" Martyrdom slashed and moved his hands so fast the appeared invisible to any normal human, little did his opponent know that martyrdom used techniques used air pressure, how would he defend against what he can see? The Thousand hand slaughter allows Martyrdom the slash the air at least 1,000 times in only a few seconds creating 1,000 paper thin air slashes that have enough air pressure to slice clean through steel, much like a hot knife though butter.
Raseri simply watched as his flamboyant opponent made a rather flashy entrance. In Raseri's eyes, this was nothing more than silly time wasting. This is a fighting tournament not some modelling show. Soon the man or rather angel known as Martyrdom spoke, breaking the silence between the two. Surely enough the silence was broken by Caius however, the Nordic Tiger's real target was Martyrdom. "I hope you do not expect to win, Raseri. Surely you know this tournament pits the strongest in here and only the strongest one advances. Kehahaha! You can't possibly think some lowly martial artist with moves that belong in physical therapy can beat an angel with attacks that can pierce the heavens and impress even gods", Martyrdom said with an unbelievable amount of arrogance. Oh how Raseri wanted to pound his opponent's face in with his unmatched skill and power. However, all Martyrdom's words did to Raseri was make him chuckle in amusement. "If I were you I would give up right now, they say you are a true genius, even if that were true, I will have you know that I am a fighting guru! And what's more they say you are a god, what hogwash! I will be the judge of that, peon! But talk is cheap, allow me to show you elegance and power!", Martyrdom said as he threw off his expensive cape as it flung into the crowd. However, before the overconfident angel could do anything, the Ultimate Fighting God didn't hesitate to give him a piece of his mind.  

In the arena, Raseri was a different man. He was not the easygoing and friendly man outside the fighting ring, in it he is the confident, trash-talking and powerful fighter that numerous galaxies have grown to love and celebrate. The Greatest after a genuine chuckle, replied to Martyrdom's words with a confident smile on display. "Of course I expect to win. I always win kid. You know you're not too different from all the punks I've KO'ed in the past. You all got something to prove, but it ain't worth you getting knocked out cold by the hardest hit you'll ever feel is it? But unless you really want to get a whoopin' I suggest you shut the f@ck up and do some real fighting instead of running your mouth like you're actually as good as you think. So you're moves have impressed gods? Well that's funny because I'm far from impressed kiddo. My skills aren't for little brats, they're for real fighters, so don't criticize because these will be the skills and moves that you'll one day tell your children about, hehe how daddy got knocked out. Everybody calls themselves a fighting guru before they fight me, then they're humbled and silenced. So prepare to be silenced chump, and bare witness to the legend of Total Fighting", the Unparalleled Fighting Machine said with his confidence and smile as stable as ever. Soon Martyrdom announced, "Here I come!", the angel shouted as he jumped into the air right in front of the radiant sun as he plummeted towards Raseri like a homing missile. "Why do all these idiots tell me when they're going to attack", Raseri said to himself just above a whisper as he watched Martyrdom shoot down.  

"South dipper style: Thousand hand slaughter!", Martyrdom shouted as he unleashed a devastating slash with his hands that moved at such a speed that any ordinary human would be witnessing the invisible. However, fortunately, Raseri has seen these techniques before. Well they weren't exactly the same but they were strikingly similar. His cousin Rock Li used a similar fighting style.  How does the King of Fists defend against an attack that cannot be seen? The answer is simple. He can feel the movement of the air's energy, fortunate for him. In a matter of seconds, the 1,000 slashes of air sped straight at Raseri. They were dangerous but not powerful enough to cut through his super-dense skin. Raseri however decided not to give any hints on his level of durability and miraculously evaded the the air slashes as he instantly appeared behind Martyrdom. Apparently Martyrdom did not know of The Greatest's legendary speed. In a under a second, Raseri performed a flawless and powerful roundhouse kick that generated a colossal slash of invisible kinetic energy capable of splitting entire mountains in two with its sheer power. Raseri was not using The Nor Way or the Fist of Life, they were too powerful to use at the moment. The kinetic slash traveled at roughly 954000 miles per second. How would Martyrdom dodge it? Well it shall be seen. 
Post by Martyrdom (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As Martyrdom was in the air he scoffed at Raserie's words, surley he jest, he a god?! Impossible, this man was nowhere near his level. As MArtyrdom slashed sown his attack sure that they would land and end the battle, Martyrdom watched closely jsut to make sure, however to his surprise Raseri was not in the ring, Martyrdom looked around, befor realizing that Raseri was behind him "Wha-" WHAM! Martyrdom was sent crashing into the ring floor and slidng near the edge. Martyrdom quickly hopped up and looked up at Raseri, he wiped he mouth and smiled  as he yelled up at the super fast fighter "Well well, it seems this low life peon managed to dirty my clothes! And that hit actualy hurt a bit, I tihnk you knocked out a tooth or two, and my back is on fire! Still it was not enough to drop any of my royal blood! If you had to dodge that must mean you that attack would have caused some harm to you!" Martyrdom got into battle stance and then performed a vertical slash in the air with his right hand, after a breif moment, Martyrdom jumped forward and disappeared,  after a second he re-appeared withing inches of Raseri's face and performed hundreds of lightning fast strikes all aimed at Raseri's torso "Up close fighting is my game! If I hit your pressure points your body will be destroyed from the outside in!" Martyrdom was certain that even this self proclaimed god would not be able to defend against this barrage of sudden attacks.
It was a success, Raseri had perfectly evaded Martyrdom's attack, and even managed to the knock the angel down with an attack of his own. At this stage, Raseri was only using Kinetiske Stil, not until he finds it necessary to use Total Fighting, he will not reveal the secrets of his deadlier self-taught fighting styles: The Nor Way and The Fist of Life. Watching Martyrdom crash into the floor brought a semi-satisfied smirk to the Nordic Tiger's face. Somehow he enjoyed watching his opponent get knocked down like that. Knocking smug fighters off their feet was often a joy to the gifted fighter. However, the moment was over as Martyrdom was quick to get to his feet as he glared at Raseri. Wiping his mouth, revealing a smile, Martyrdom yelled at the most talented fighter in the world. "Well well, it seems this low life peon managed to dirty my clothes! And that hit actually hurt a bit, I think you knocked out a tooth or two, and my back is on fire! Still it was not enough to drop any of my royal blood! If you had to dodge that must mean you that attack would have caused some harm to you!", the angel said, his voice as intense as the fight itself. Martyrdom's words brought a confident smile to Raseri's face. The trash-talking and confident fighter did not hesitate to speak his mind. "A tooth or two huh? Hey I actually that's an improvement on your looks. Royal blood? Are you sure about that punk? You just look like some effeminate chump to me kiddo", he said. But Raseri did not comment on Martyrdom's words concerning the Son of Thunder's durability since that was exactly what he wanted: to mislead his opponent into having the opposite idea about his durability.  

"Yeah that's right chump. You keep thinking that attack can hurt me. Wait until you realize that I can tank so much more", though the Ultimate Fighting God. The most complete fighter in history got into a defensive stance as he saw Martyrdom take a fighting stance as the vaunted angel performed a vertical slash in the air with his right hand, and without warning, the angel disappeared. As the vertical slashes flew straight at Raseri, the Nordic Tiger quickly slid to the side, evading the slash, remaining unscathed. This was yet another demonstration of the fighter's famous speed. But soon, Martyrdom reappeared right in front of Raseri and performed hundreds of unbelievably fast strikes all aimed at Raseri's torso. "He's faster than I thought", a calm Raseri thought as Martyrdom gave him a hint on his fighting prowess. "Up close fighting is my game! If I hit your pressure points your body will be destroyed from the outside in!", the angel announced as he launched his attacks. This was truly the worst thing that Martyrdom could do. Use pressure points against a pressure point master? That wouldn't end well. Martyrdom's strikes were fast, but not fast enough to catch Raseri off-guard. Lightning speed was an effortless level for Raseri. Quickly parrying all of Martyrdom's strikes using the proper methods to avoid any damage in his pressure points, Raseri was safe from it. In fact, it even made him chuckle. "Are you serious? Pressure points? Against a pressure point master? How dumb can you be? Well pretty dumb if you wear those clothes", Raseri mocked with a smile.  

Shifting his stance to an offensive one, Raseri was ready to launch his own attack. "Oh and why did you tell me what you were going to do? That's pretty stupid. A fighter doesn't tell someone their opponent that they'll punch him in the face. Anyway, lets see if you can take this", Raseri said as he quickly disappeared out of sight. Moving at 54,000 miles per second, Raseri almost instantly appeared behind Martyrdom and went for a kinetic-energy charged hook aimed at the right side of the angel's jaw. It wasn't designed to knock him unconscious, the blow was charged with kinetic energy that would leave Raseri's fist and travel into Martyrdom's body, stopping all the movement of kinetic energy in the angel's body for at least thirty minutes, which would enable Raseri to win with a surprise attack. The King of Fists' ability to manipulate kinetic energy was indeed useful in these situations. But the attack was not over, moving just as fast as before, Raseri went for a flawless low kick that would strike a pressure point in Martyrdom's ankle, disabling his leg for at least ten minutes. Was Martyrdom fast enough to dodge attacks moving at 54,000 miles per second? Maybe who knows? He does claim to be an angel.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel