Bluestone Tournament Mansion Thread

Topic started by Fehafare on July 23, 2011. Last post by TheRedRose 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,434 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Here you do non-fighting RPG about the tournament. Please try to use this thread too so that we build up a story.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Emerald walked into the mansion with a strange smile on her face. That place reminded her of her dad's mansion, the place where she grew up. Ebisu's  co-founder sat on a confortable chair and waited for the other players to show up. "I wonder who are them... and if somebody knows about the Mayor Arcana.."
Suddenly Alexander enterd to room , and broke the silen with "Ohhh Miss Emerald, sorry if i kept you waiting. I am Alexander Blueston the organizator of the tournament. 
Till the other
participants arrive fell free to explore the mansion, or ask one of my servants, i would take you on a tour by myself but i don't have the time" he stopped for a few seconds. "If you excues me now, i have important work to do." Alexander put a smile on his face and after looking a few seconds at Emerald he left the room trough the same door he came.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Retrias arrived at the mansion, the mansion feels old a contast to the place where he grows , at least in terms of look and design. The Voltlaire mansion is a mixture of organic and mechanical parts, the mansion could be assumed to be "concious" in some way. This however was an ordinary looking stoneand mortar mansion.
But considering What I have been through, I don't think I could count anything as normal....., He walked in the walkway leading from the entrance leads to one room without any notable branches. There sits a young girl , She looks what Mizukari told him to be the "Common Blonde", White skin, blue eyes and of course blonde hair, yep that one look like a very a normal girl...... Ah Somehow I feel very refreshed , is it because i have seen too many oddness?, now that i think of it Leica besides her eye, would be a common blonde right ? Muttering to himself Retrias walked forward stopping automatically in the distance of "Strangers" from the outside he does look like an early high school kid, with no special quiality except the way he dress and his hair and eye nothing what normal human would call an "albino" then he start to speak , Ummm Hello are you the one who did this tournament? My name is Retrias Voltlaire I brought the invitation here, I hope you don't mind me entering just like that .
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Emerald_Flame_Fate@cfatalis: The tall and perfectly sculpted Nordic Tiger calmly walked into the mansion. His attire consisted of a pair of black leather gloves, a black leather jacket with a red fist image on the back, dark blue jeans, black shoes, a pair of dog-tags, and a white-shirt concealed by the jacket. With his imposing figure and height, it was pretty hard to miss Raseri. Minutes after walking into the mansion, Raseri spotted his Ebisu teammate Emerald. With a friendly wave, Raseri greeted her as he calmly walked up to her. "Hey Emerald, you entered the tournament too?", he asked curiously. Raseri also took the time to glance around the room a bit. The mansion seemed a tad old but it was beautiful, he also took notice of the other arrivals. However, Raseri soon took notice of the stranger who was apparently talking to Emerald, he must've missed him when he had walked in. "Sorry pal, didn't see ya there", he said. "The name's Raseri", he said with a friendly but confident smile as he extended his hand to shake the young man's hand. 

Alexander was walking down a long corridor. "So that is Miss Emerald, i imagined her to be a little bit older, ahhh anyway..." as he finished the sentenc he went to his office.
"Well after i finish the paper work i will have some spare time" Suddenly the phone rang. Alexander, he anwsered the phone and just after a few seconds he left and went to the room where Emerald was. He was in a hurry.
"How i hate when my time plan is thrown up like this" he tought as he enterd the room. "Miss Emerald i will be leaving soon and i forgot to tell you..." He stopped as he raised his head and saw a young man with silver hair and next to him a brown haired colossus. He put on the strange smile again and continued: "Good day, you must be Mr. Retrias and Mr. Raseri,  i am Alexander Bluestone the organizator of the tournament, sorry that i can't introduce myself properly but i am in a hurry, my servents will give you the keys to your rooms and excort you there, fell free to ask them if you need anything. I will be back for dinner tonight, you can chose to eat with me and my servants in the dinning room or if you want you can eat in yoour ro..."
He was interupted by his butler "Master we are ready to go", as Alexander was leaving he put on a smile again and waved with his hand, then he left the room in a hurry. While he was heading to the car he tought " Now that are some strange people so far, but i am not what would be considerd a normal "human" aswell" He entered the car, and went away.

@Raseri: Retrias took the hand and shook it , The man is rather famous , he is this guy who the media seems to say as the best martial artist in the whole world, well he didn't care much about that. Ah My name is Retrias Voltlaire, He nodded to Raseri, this guy is rather.... I have seen this kind of feeling before.... It was with that flaming guy isn't it . retrias thought to himself before suddenly focusing his attention to the person called Alexander Blustone, he noticed how the courteous facade was put up by this Bluestone guy.
I was hoping for a normal meeting or party or anything. What I got is a tournament isn't it, in a mansion too He took notes of everything so far in his head, he had hoped for a normal event, it seems that Emerald is pretty normal at least. Ah Mr Raseri do you know the circumstances about this tournament?

"Hi Ras! How are you doing?" asked Emerald with a smile, after greeting Alexander, the man that organized the event and one of the participants who she didn't know. "Yeah, I'm the tournament too. Maybe will battle again! I hace a few tricks against you now, you know?" She said with determination "God, don't let him fight me again!" she thought. Under her smiling and confident exterior, the inner Emerald was really, really scared. 
"And who are you?" she asked to the white haired man she had greeted before.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

'Hm... So these are the contestants?' Lofiel spoke in his mind as he arrived to the entrance of the manison, upon entry he wielded a rose in his mouth, his form marching along the ground with the swaying motion of his baby blue hair which was bright and matching to his hazel blue hues that sparkled by the light of the room. Now seating himself to the nearest luxury as he removed the rose from his lips now laying it on his lap as he observed the crowd. A few faces were familiar to his gaze.
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: "I'm doing pretty good. How about yourself?", he asked, still with a friendly smile on display. "Battle again? Well that would be fun. I hope I see your new tricks. Then you can see mine", he joked. "So is this your first fighting tournament?".
@cfatalis: Shaking the young man's hand, Raseri was soon asked if he knew the circumstances of the tournament. "Not exactly. Why do you ask?"
@Raseri: Hmmm just asking really , that Bluestone guy..... He is hiding something , he speak as if he is not only the one who organize this tournament Retrias eye glowed for several fraction of a second frogetting to hold off his power for a while, ah but no matter there shouldn't be any problem considering things like this is often enough, Retrias surveyed the area and nodded as if to say thanks to Raseri. @Emerald_Flame_Fate: Ah My name is Retrias Voltlaire, I am participating in this tournament thinking it was a partyof some sort, Apparently I am wrong, very wrong in fact. Retrias tried to speak in a calm and normal manner, thinking that he couldn't ruin the chance of meeting someone he perceived as normal.
The door opend, Alexaner and his butler entred the mansion. They enterd slow and calm, without any expresion. "Make preparations for dinner and take this suitcase to my office" Alexander saied. After that he went to the room with his guests. Hi swung the door open with a big smile on his face and saied "Good evning ladys and gentelman, 
as i see we have a new guest, welcome Mr. Lofiel, anyway appcet my apologise that you had to wait for me so long, but now i will have time and i will be abel to anwser all of your questions
" after that he sat down on a chair, crossed his legs, put on a smile even if it was more of a evil grin and continued "Dinner will be ready soon, you can eat with me in the dinning room and we can get better known of each other and i can anwser all of your questions or you can eat alone on your room" Then he stod up and went for the door, but then he turned around "Befor i forget, tomorrow i will have an important party, and i would like that you are my guest aswell, my servants allready prepared a suit on your room and a dress for the young lady, they wait for you on your rooms, it is up to you will you show up or not. And also befor i go to my office i have a little bit time so if you have any questions now, feel free to ask" He finished it with a calm but confident voice. And while waiting for everyone to ask any questions, he slowly moved his eyes over every of his guests. " So, so far i have a lady that is far too young to be here, a colosal demigod, of cours our narcistic demigod and a guy that looks like an albino, 
well actually this is what i wanted
" He finished the tought.
Retrias make a note remembering the face of the newcomer that just arrived and also observing everyones movement, then afterwards walked away , well than I would be heading to my room for a change  of clothes. Somehow there is a suitcase now in his hand , containing exactly what he needed for the whole tournament, it seems that in spite of hoping a normal party he brought all he need to actually have an ongoing battle. Various Metal cubes were packed insidem including a formal Voltlaire clothes, although the tradition had been abolished in the old days  The Voltlaire used to wear the same clothes when going to war, formal events and even in some cases wedding, the same kind of clothes. Arriving at his room, he changed into those Voltlaire formals, rather than the food he was more suspicisous of the clothes provided . This probably had something to do with his strange pasts.. As far as it goes Retrias is someone who hadn't much of a nromal live, getting kidnapped by cults, assasination attempts were all usual occurence. He didn't think this kind of event were strange after all, those romans do it too
Well I am niow ready, the formal clothes of the Voltlaire was now what Retrias actually wear, a long coat, the chest part were adorned with half plate with the foot and hand wearing a very orante armor, the rest however was let free ina sleek white clothes contrasting the black armor and coat. a Set of clothes that is designed to avoid various method of assasination of the past, hiding several flask of antidotes and medical equipment with parts of the armor,

He went down, seeking the diding hall, finding a giant table with several chairs, well I suppose this will be it, I will just go and choose the most inscopous of places to sit , as he pulled the seat in the middle of a the row of seat, ussually reserved for a normal guest, the he wait for everyone to came down for dinner, he wouldn't think that anyone would miss this and chose to eat at their room
Alexander finished the work in his office fast, so that he isn't late for dinner. He entered the dinning room in a haste nearly tripping over the carpet. "Ohhh Mr. Retrias, you are allready here, as i see you chosen to eat here, i hope you don't mide if i sit next to you" He sits down nect to him. "Well you got anything you want talk about or have any questions till the other guest arrive" he asked smiling. "Those are some pretty clothes, i don't mind if you reather wear them, but if you want to be my guest on the party tomorrow please wear the suit that has been prepard for you, you know most of the guests will be completly normal humans, and they don't like people that don't go with the crowd, even i don't like thos ignorant people, but i got addicted to the partys and attention.Well i hope you will enjoy your staying here" he saied with a smile and then prepard for dinner.
This man, he is dragging normal people here, a prepared clothes and formal wear, a theme then  some sort of it, Retrias thought to himself and decided to respond with a smile , well then Mr Alexander, What is your reason of this tournament, I cannot really see why someone from this age would hold this kind of tournament. It is not a sport competition, nor is it a somekind of regulated games, Do tell on your objective besides..... you invited " The Dayside" of this world too, Why? With that word  Retrias Eye turned serious as if this is a matter that shouldn't be crossed, for the "Dayside" to attend a "Night" event is commonly thought as a taboo, after all most "not normal" people would not want to be showed like somekind of a freakshow, especially when those fat degenerates waste money to bet and watch them fight or worse.
@cfatalis
"Well Mr Retrias, you know what, i like you. I noticed that you were supicius and carefull from the begining, and i mean why shouldn't you, i am a complet stranger, that invited you to some sort of tournament and then he wants that you stay at his mansion. But i will be honest to you. I am someone who would be consider an evil person, but inside this mansion i try to be as normal as posible.Even if my servants know that, we don't talk about it. And don't worry about those people that will come tomorrow if you want you can even give them a false name or stay at your room i don't mind. This tournament, well i made it simplly that i don't get out of form, as in last time my missions aren't so much of a workout as i would like them to be, and so far i have no hidden or secret intensions at this tournament and i have nothing planed, but if i see any chance for anything at this tournament be sure that i will take that chance" ha finished with a  confident undertone, and then he added "So please relax yourself, so far i don't plan anything and i would really like if you could enjoy your staying here, alos i would be greatfull if you wouldn't tell the other guests about this as i want the that they concetrate themselfs on the tournament. Well if you don't have any other questions let us prepare for dinner"
@fehafare@cfatalis@Raseri@TheRedRose
"Did I heard dress?" Emerald thought. "Sorry Ras, We'll talk later. I'll se you later, Retrias" she smiled at the muscled giant and the albino as she walked towards a door. In her way out of the room, she saw other of her comrades of Ebisu, Rose. "Hi Rose, hope your having a good time, goodbye" she said that so fast that all the words felt like one. She didn't even ask anything to the mysterious Alexander. Half an hour later, Emerald walk into the room when the other participants where, wearing a beatiful blue dress that match her eyes.The girl missed all of Alexander's and Retrias conversation. She looked radiant. "Ah, I missed this kind of things" she said, sitting delicatly on a chair, with a dreamy look in her face.
@cfatalis: "So I see you're a little suspicious. No worries. I'm sure it's nothing more than a simple tournament", Raseri said with reassurance. However, he too was suspicious of Alexander. He simply didn't show it, so that he does not alarm the tournament's host.  

@Emerald_Flame_Fate: "Alright then, see ya", Raseri said as he calmly waved at Emerald. During the remainder of his time, Raseri's suspicions began to rise every time he glanced at Alexander. "I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I shouldn't trust that guy. I'll let his actions do the talking", he decided after pensively rubbing his chin. Soon after about half an hour, Emerald emerged from the room wearing a stunning blue dress that gracefully matched her eyes. She even gave the impression that she was in a way, glowing. "Well don't you look pretty", Raseri said with a friendly smile.  
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lofiel simply frowned from his name being said outloud, a simple smirk was released in response as he sat quietly, keeping his distances away from everyone. His eyes halfway close, he wasn't thirsty nor hungry, he was just emotionless and bored. The male would stay docile than talk to his comrades or opponents.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel