Blissful Thorns Nightclub

Topic started by Zella_Thorn on April 16, 2011. Last post by Surkit 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by LilRoX (75 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@DreamWeaver:
Dante, getting pushed back from a telekinetic explosion, but before he could be pushed back into a wall, Dante would swing Anti into the ground tightening his grip so he could stop moving. "I will not have any fighting!" Caius snapped. Dante would quicklyslide Anti out of the ground swinging it back over his shoulder, as he made his way back over to the children. "Hmmm... It seems that I got A little carried away." Dante said a little embarrassed for his aggressive actions, but little did he know, that he was slowly turning evil.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now
@DreamWeaver: 

The gunslinger was about to take on the demon slayer’s offer and fight him his body beginning to surge with electricity he was mere seconds from drawing Quicksilver but as he took a step forward he was stopped by the young Weaver’s arm his eyes widen as saw the boy unleash a massive telekinetic blast that nearly knocked the demon slayer in to the wall. "I will not have any fighting!" Caius snapped, Damn this kid is strong I would had never guessed he had this much power stored in his little body, "Hmmm... It seems that I got a little carried away." the demon slayer said as he walked back over to Caius. Crow smiled a little as he offers the man his hand, “Yes it is a good thing cooler heads prevailed this time but I believe we should still fight sometime.” With that Crow walked back over to Caius and sat down wincing a little he didn’t show it but his right arm was cut a little by the slayer’s earlier wind based attack, the good thing about fighting someone with such a massive blade was that he didn’t need any of his skills to see the attack coming just his super human vision he saw the muscles in the man arm twitched right before he swung the massive sword right to left quickly releasing a powerful wind blast that would shred normal people to bits but Crow was not normal right before the attack connected Crow used his lightning enhanced speed to grab his drink move away from the attack take a sip and when the attack was over move back all in the matter of seconds to create the illusion the attack didn’t affect him but unfortunately he waited a bit to long to move and that resulted in a few cuts along his arm. He smiled at Caius with his cheerful smile and cobalt blue eyes as he spoke, “Sorry about that can I please have my hat back now.” Crow held his hand out hoping the young boy would give back one of his prized possessions, “So what were you saying about eye color and lineage because if we are related then maybe you have some powers similar to mine. And tell me why is this funny that I am here?”    

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:
Dante,  smiled a bit and grabbed a stool placing it in front of the broken table, that he destroyed. "Yes, One of these day's we'll have to see which one of us is the strongest, the Gunslinger or the Demon slayer." Dante replied, "Do you mind if I join you?" He asked, and took a seat anyway, but if they said he couldn't then Dante, would just get up and move to another table.
Post by DreamWeaver (782 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @LilRoX: As Caius handed back Crow's hat with a nonchalant expression he nodded at Dante's question. "The more the merrier." Caius added, a thin smile touching his small lips.  “So what were you saying about eye colour and lineage because if we are related then maybe you have some powers similar to mine. And tell me why is this funny that I am here?” Crow asked as Caius took a seat. "It's difficult to explain. It combines my specific talent and the colour of one's eyes. My mother only briefly explained it, but one of the simplest ways to explain it is by the vibrancy of the colour. See my own eyes? There is nothing but blue. My family is full of incest, in fact, it's encouraged. Your eyes have the same blue, but what looks like perhaps green and grey. But there is still a vibrant blue as pure as my own. Only a highly incestuous family lineage can cause a perfect colour. It takes multiple generations to wash out the pure blood. From taking that blue, you track the family tree of the subject and you narrow it down to a few families. I doubt we would share much in common. After all, the Weavers tend to get around a lot. A bastard Weaver may have cause another bastard which is far in your family lineage." Caius smiled and checked to see if Crow was following.

"Which brings me to why Kaine thinks this is funny." Caius concluded. "The Weaver family is full of sadists and masochists and everything in between..." Caius paused, thinking of how to speak to Crow. "I like you, so I'm going to do something I don't usually do to people. I'm giving you a warning. I'm sure you've heard rumours of the Weaver family, and it's current head, myself. All those rumours are true." He confirmed, grimly taking a sip of his drink. "You don't have to spend this night with me, as I am sure you don't want to... If you do me a favour. What do you say?"
Online Now
@DreamWeaver: 

Crow simply just smiled and took a few occasional sips of his lemonade it was a bit sour but he wanted to be polite as he put the hat on his head after taking it back from Caius. He listen to Caius explain the whole thing lineage determine though eye color, Interesting that fact that me and this boy could be some how related down the line was disturbing but interesting. Maybe some where down the line Caius could prove a good ally when I need him but this is a first date after all let not rush things. “First date” what the hell am I saying this kid is just a job nothing more nothing less the   hell am I thinking, this place is a bad influence . “Which brings me to why Kaine thinks this is funny." Caius concluded, this was the part Crow was interested in at this moment he could care less that the demon slayer was sitting with them ever since Caius older brother came into his office and was oddly persistent about this little task something told the gunslinger that there was a little more motive behind this whole thing. "The Weaver family is full of sadists and masochists and everything in between..." Caius paused, thinking of how to speak to Crow. "I like you, so I'm going to do something I don't usually do to people. I'm giving you a warning. I'm sure you've heard rumours of the Weaver family, and it's current head, myself. All those rumours are true." He confirmed, grimly taking a sip of his drink. "You don't have to spend this night with me, as I am sure you don't want to... If you do me a favour…What do you say?".” Crow smirked a little as he took another sip of his drink then he sat and down and spoke with a slight smile on his face, “Listen Caius as for the rumors about you and your family I have no idea what you are talking about, I practically dislike rumors they are never reliable but that is a different tale for another time. And you are right as much as this night has been eventful so far I rather not spend the night with you, I have to ask my mommy if I can sleep over.” The cowboy laughed a little trying to break the silence and make Caius break a smile as well, “And as for your favor well I don’t know exactly what you know about me or for that matter what you heard about me but I’m prone to do people favors to the best of my ability which is pretty damn good I might add. So the only question there is between us is what kind of favor are you asking me?” The gunslinger met Caius’s sapphire blue eye with his own cobalt blue ones, Damn this cute is cute….wait what the hell am I saying I’m not attracted to guys or boys for that matter but this is something about him around the eye I don’t know what it is but it’s like he said to me I kinda like this kid. I got this kid reminds me of me. Dios mío que ha hecho esta noche interesante .” Crow spoke letting a bit of his spanish tognue slip out.       

@DreamWeaver: @Lobos_Del_Rayo:
Dante sat on the stool so his back was straight, and not slouching. He'd notice that Crow was wincing a bit from his lemonade, thinking to himself he would raise his hand to the waitress, and ordered a sweet virgin cranberry cocktail, for both Caius and Crow, this was the way Dante, usually apologized to people, buying them drinks or gifts. "Waitress, I'll have another Rye and Coke, and get these two a sweet virgin cranberry cocktail. and make it snappy!" Dante let out a small chuckle after he finished placing an order for him and these to children. "Do you really believe that someones eye color can tell you about their lineage? Well I think that's a bit bogus. I don't believe that one bit." He couldn't help but, but in on their conversation, but he let a small smile crack upon his lips. "Well if you believe in something like that, than why should I criticize." He bowed his head slightly and apologized for his butting into the conversation, and for the rude comment. 
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The music was indeed at a fever pitch inside the erotic nightclub. Zella watching ones from afar inside of a private booth complete with a one two way mirror, that lets Zella see out, but no one see in. Wearing a very short red dress and stylish matching heels, she enjoyed a small bit of entertainment. While sitting on a comfortable leather couch, a few employees male and female cosplaying as animals of the jungle. A muscular man wearing merely a lion's mane and loin clothing giving Zella a shoulder and chest massage. Two women dressed as panthers rubbed and soothed Zella's feet with their hands and tongues. They were all intoxicated by Zella pheromones, and they sole mission was to do whatever their Mistress Zella commanded of them. "My fresh dinner should be arriving very soon now"
Dante, grinned showing his pearly whites, but he'll feel as if someone had been watching him, it gave Dante an ery feeling, like some sort of demon was out to get him. But that wouldn't really scare him, since demons always were out to get him. Dante, just shrugged the feeling off and smiled again as the waitress brought over their drinks, two sweet virgin cranberry cocktails, for the kids, and one rye and coke for his truely, Dante would wink at the waitress and slip his phone number in her pocket quickly and carefully, as he took a sip of his whiskey drink still smiling at the beautiful waitress.
Online Now
@Zella_Thorn:

The gunslinger smiled at the demon slayer when he ordered both him a Caius a sweet virgin cranberry cocktail, he had a deep hatred for veggies or anything with them in it but he was trying to be polite, “Thank you I really appreciate that but there no need to buy me a drink Caius here is already paying for me.” Crow laughed but his attempted polite refusal back fired the waitress was already back with the drinks, as he reached for his and Caius drink he winced again because the cut he received from his little exchange Dante earlier and he noticed that some blood had trickled down his hand and was now at his wrist he quickly place the drinks down and place his arm at his side wanting neither Caius nor Dante to know he was wounded. He laughed at the demon slayer comment about telling lineage though eye color was bogus, “Well I don’t know about you but I believe after all if our eyes are the windows to our souls then why wouldn’t they tell others about your past and your heritage. The gunslinger replied with a smile, “Our skills we gain come from our past right for example I was trained to be a Gunslinger nowadays that doesn’t mean anything but years ago being a Gunslinger was a prized title that was rewarded to those who past the tests. Caius had said earlier that his family was incestuous which mean they were trying to preserve pure blood which means there is someone special about his family that may be pasted on to him. And then there you the attack you used earlier was not just a sword swing there was a wind powered ability behind it or else it wouldn’t have been so strong, so tell me there must be something from your family that allowed you to use that power.” Suddenly a dark ominous feeling pasted over Crow, What the hell is that it like this atmosphere and club just came alive and they are hungry. Someone is watching this place, or something but from where and who. It came to Crow once he thought that, it’s her Zella the so called Viper of Lust is here but where? Crow continue to smile at the two people he was sitting with as he trained eyes scanned the loud erotic club; his eyes move over everything he saw people role playing as animals, waiters and waitress wearing skimpy outfits, then he saw it a mirror on the back wall she must be behind there.    

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:
Dante's grin would vanish, and raise his right hand which was bandaged up tightly, and on the inside of the bandages was strange symbols which kept his wind tunnel at bay, "No, Your wrond, i wouldn't even have these powers if it wasn't for this damn family curse!" He shouted in anger towards his family, but then remembered when he was just around the age of fifteen, and just made it back home and found everything set ablaze. Tears trickled down his cheeks, but then quickly wiped them away, so the others wouldn't see the demon slayer crying, it would destroy his reputation, of being not only one of the best demon slayers in the world, but also one of the more ruthless ones too. "My family lineage, is lost. Thanks to the damn that cursed my great grandfather." He muttered in a low tone, while unwrapping his right hand then quickly pointed his palm to the door, and watched as the entire front entrance was sucked up into the small yet powerful wind tunnel like a vacuum. Dante, would flew his muscles in his hand and reverse the polarity and push the doors and any other debris back out. He'd quickly wrap his hand back up tightly with the same bandages and look towards Crow and Caius.
"That's why, I'm going to hunt down the demon that did this and kill him, with no remorse." Dante explained, while his eyes gazed around to find the the owner of the club. Miss Zella, herself.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
"Tsk, Humans, I pity them all..." The God of the Afterlife said with a smirk playing on his ale and thin lips. His eyes petrified by the demon slayer, bounty hunter, and 12 year old boy, as he could not remove them away as he was to interested and amused. 'Hm, I think I'll stay here longer since this club is so entertaining!' His mind shouted in unison as the Lord of The Underworld gestured his palm from the left of his side and summoned another glass of Dionysus wine that would destroy any being that wasn't considered a god or had no divine blood in them. The wine intoxicating aroma was quickly inhaled by Hades nostrils as he he lifted the glass to his ale lips, taking a simple sip as he continued to observe the crowd of freaks. He wondered, 'I wonder what's going to happen next.' He said cupping his open hand around his chin as he leaned against the bar table he was seated on. 
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @LilRoX: "Oh my? You still haven't figured it out?" Caius chuckled as Crow tried to guess at his power. "I'll give you a hint." The boy said, lowering his voice and inching closer to the gunslinger. "I can make you do what ever I want." Caius whispered, when suddenly Dante burst out. The little boy perched his elbows on his knees and glared at Dante. "Do you think you're the only one with a family curse?" Caius snapped. "Ever night hearing the whispers of thoughts around you... it's enough to drive you mad. Just looking back and seeing the faces of your dear, dear family members that have been lost to you forever. The trick to dealing with it is more than plotting revenge. it's getting out and doing it. But before you can take your revenge you must learn to cope with your emotions."

Caius looked about his company and picked up Crow's bleeding arm. Caius carefully pulled up the gunslinger's sleeve and observed Crow's wound. Unexpectedly the boy followed the trail of blood, starting from Crow's wrist with his tongue. When Caius sat up straight and let of Crow's arm, the wound had been sealed with a scab. "All better." The child smirked.
@DreamWeaver:
"Who, What do you think I'm doing? Every time I find even a glimpse of the demon that murdered my parents and friends, he always finds away to sneak past me." He explained or at least tried to explain to the young Weaver heir. "You have no idea, what It feels like to be so far away from your parents and friends, being completely helpless. I had lived with that guilt and pain ever since I was your age." Dante said as his eyes started to turn a ruby red color, from the anger he felt towards his and the young boys comment. "All I can do is get revenge, Revenge for my father, mother, sister, and all of my friends." He stopped talking and stood from the bar stool dropping Anti to the ground, as he began to clap his hands, Lightning started to envelop Dante's hand's and with one more clap, he would send a powerful lightning base attack, which took the shape of a large dragon. "Thunderclap!" He shouted as the massive attack had enough power to level at least half the town, went flying through the entire club.
@LilRoX: 

"Who do you think you are!" A violently voice roared louder through the thunder blast he had just shot through the nightclub and city, the dismembered voice becoming more aggressive and higher as it continued to speak, "YOU MERE HEATHEN! HOW DARE YOU SHOOT LIGHTING AT ME!" It said as the voice can be heard beyond the cosmos and beyond the enclosure of the solar system as the entire earth began to quake under the presence of the divine being who was holding his power. Hades appeared from above his seat floating from the ground like a descending angel from heaven. His hair waving from the immense force of his divine power as his eyes glared down at the demon slayer with pure hate of every living soul in the underworld that cursed the day they were born, his surroundings beginning to decay under Hades as everything that was at least a yard away would be obliterated with ease. The great God was not pleased of dispute since he was oh most caught in the crossfire of the raging lighting that reminded him of his young brethren Zeus. " YOU MERE HUMAN! YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN ONCE I AM DONE WITH YOU!" His voice scowling from behind as his anger was even greater than the damned in the Underworld, though Hades held back all of his power for if he had went all out he would wrecked Earth and the galaxy along.  
@mydeathlyways:
Dante, would scowl at the so called "God"  as he crouched down to pick up the Anti-Excalibur. "Shut your mouth, this has nothing to do with you." His voice was full of hatred and different from before, and his yes were as cold as the cosmos itself. "I'm going to go kill something, before I'm forced to kill someone in here." His cold tone of voice, would be enough to send shivers down any normal persons spine. Dante would begin to head out of the club dragging Anti behind him as the crimson red blade ripped through the floor like a knife in butter, But just before he left he shot another dirt look at Hades, "If I were you, you so called God, I would have stayed out of someones Else's business." As he finished he continued his way out the destroyed entrance way.
@LilRoX: "Do you understand that I can wipe this worthless planet and galaxy within a single blow or do I have to just do it, human!" He said released a violent wavelength of cosmetic energy that encompassed nearly the entire northern galaxy and perhaps beyond, suddenly earth began to tremble violently and ridiculously as Hades own power was about implode the planet in one blow. His aura quickly began to quickly rise as his voice became more deeper this time and even more deathly than before, "You're lucky I can't destroy earth with my own hands! If Zeus had no restrictions mankind wouldn't exist! NOW! Apologize and bow your head or I will destroy your existence along with your soul!" He said with a vocal impact that would send any being flying a few miles back, the God of The Underworld was already in the mood to just scatter the male across the universe but instead he held that in because he had no consent on doing so.
@mydeathlyways:
Dante, would ignore the God of the underworlds, pathetic attempt to demolish the universe and even earth. "I'm not stupid, I can see that you have grown fond of this planet. Thus meaning that you want destroy it." That would be that last thing that Dante, would say to the Hades, He'd swing Anti-Excalibur up and over his right shoulder and begin to walk down the street, seeing that he over stayed his welcome.

[Dante went bye bye. o-o XD]
Online Now
@DreamWeaver: 

Crow ignored the little argument between the demon slayer known as Dante and the mighty god of the underworld mainly for two reasons one being that he was trying to determine where exactly was the viper who owned this erotic club he had a feeling she was behind a mirror he saw but he still wasn’t sure something about this club made it hard to detect where anyone was exactly in fact if he wasn’t sitting next to him he would have a hard time locating Caius. The second reason he could care less about Dante arguments was that his 12 year old “date” just licked his arm, sure his cute was now healed but he licked him, This kid is going to die! He going to die I’m going to go to jail for killing a twelve year old. He fricken LICKED me! As the gun fighter mind thought different possibilities and methods of killing the Weaver heir his right hand inched closer and closer to Quicksilver, “Caius I suggest that you tell me what you are planning or I’m going to riddle everything with holes and by everything I mean one 12 year old boy. So tell me what exactly this favor you want me to do is?” Once again the gunslinger’s eyes met the young blue eyes and as much as the two were smiling they were locked in a batter of wills but there was something about that young boy that was drawing Crow towards him that he sudden realized it and it made he laughed. “You little sneak you planted something in my head didn’t you? Damn I hate telepaths when did you do it?”    

@LilRoX: 

"Hm... Your bold and audacious behavior amuses me, mortal. Be warned that in the afterlife I will search you myself!" Hades said as his anger had suddenly lowered, He felt that it would be weak of him to destroy a weakling, especially a human.  A laugh emitting from his throat while he came to his feet leaving the air, turning to his seat as he sited with no regret. 
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Caius chuckled at Crow's response. It was so entertaining and Caius wanted to make the poor gunslinger squirm even more. "Aww, I would never do that!" Caius whispered. "I'm gentle enough." With Caius' index finger, he seemed to signal for Crow to move closer, at the same time, the button of Crow's jeans came undone. For a moment, it looked as if Caius were about to suddenly lunge onto Crow, but instead he chuckled.

"I'm only playing a little game." The child explained, sitting back and smiling innocently. "I told you, I like your style. I'd never do something like that to somebody like you." Caius explained, and leaned forwards. "I want you to kill somebody. A vampire."
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel