Bleach: Hueco Mundo War (OOC)

Topic started by Chengy on Oct. 12, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This roleplay is the sequal to Midnight Clash

Plot

Following the Winter War, the weakened and weary shinigami and vizard's didnt stand a chance against Aizen, before anyone was killed Ichigo and his friends along with the other Captains and Vice Captains of the Gotei 13 arrived back from hueco mundo. At the same time Urahara, Tessai, Isshin and Ryuken also arrived. Aizen did not want to waste any more time so fled to Soul society in order to forge the King's Key. All the people mentioned above chased aizen to soul society and are currently locked in a war in soul society.

Little was it known that Aizen had other plans, soon after this Garganta's appeared all around the world, Hollow's and Arrancar's entered the real world to collect souls. Aizen planned that most of the shinigami protecting the real world would return to soul society but little did he know that around the world their were unknown and forgotten heroes. These heroes fought against the invading hollow and pushed them back, chasing them back to hueco mundo. Now the real battle begins.

Rules

If a rule is broken you will be given a warning, if given multiple warnings you will be banned from the rp as well possibly future rps.
  1. No god moding
  2. No Auto Hitting
  3. Do not control other people's characters unless given permission
  4. Do not be racist, immature or sexist in posts.
  5. Do not control characters from the bleach universe, they were sent away for a reason
  6. Do not make up new concepts unless given permission to do go
  7. Do not overpower your characters, you wont be as strong as people such as Captain commander or Aizen and its no fun to rp with overpowered people who are invincible.
  8. Stick to the Template
  9. READ THIS WHOLE POST

How to Join

Choose a race below and fill out the corrosponding template. Please copy and paste the template into a blog and make it as a blog, then in a post send a link to your blog.

Races

Skills

If you would like to add a custom made item or kido spell or skill, pm me it in the format shown for the others of its catogory, and if i find it to be balanced and not op then i will add it to the lists.

Shinigami Profile's

Kazra Suminoe 

Irou  

Kitaro Sakamoto

Arrancar Profile's

Rex Titan

Vizard Profile's

Zeeke Nishizawa

Saiga Onitsuka

Asuka Shirayuki

Quincy Profile's

Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Name: Zero  
personality:
insane/serious/ 
Physical Appearance: I wear a white hakama with a blank white scarf and red hair, I also have a giant six imprinted on my back.
Age of appearance: 240
Race: Arrancar 
Current residences: Hueco mundo ( las noches )
Affiliation:  the new 6th espade   
Numeros: 6th Espada
Story: created by aizen after the war.
Weapons: katana
Abililties: 
Hierro skin: which increases my defence 10 folds.  
Cero: purple cero that is cast from my mouth. When I'm more serious.
Grandrey cero: an even bigger purple cero which is cast from my finger.  
Sonido: moving so fast my movements appear to be teleporting.
Strength: able to stop Any powerful attacks with my bare hands.  

Zanpukato:   
Sealed state: handle black and white, hilt just black, blade black and white. 
Name: Sairento Teisei (silent whisper) 
Call out phrase: "Hush" 
Resurreccion Appearance: wings sprout out of my back, my mask become like a double horned helmet (like ulquiorras)
Resurreccion Abilities:  
Silent blade: vanishes and becomes the wind. 
Whisper: a barrier of wind surrounds me protecting me from any attack. 
Blaze Silent Whisper: heating the air while creating a blade made out of fire and wind.

(( my npc accounts ))   
Name: Koma Wiess
Age of Appearance: 11
Current Residence:
Hueco mundo ( las noches ) 
Weapons:
katana
Affiliation: 11th arrancar
Numeros: 11th  arrancar
Personality: joyful/happy/excited/ 
Physical Appearance: ho wears white pants with white shoes and a white shirt including white gloves and bleach blonde hair. 
Story: created after Tousen left by Aizen. to release my zanpukato I say "freedom" his entire body then gets armor everywhere.  
Abilities:  
Hierro skin: increases defence 40fold.
Cero: fires cero out of my mouth.
Grandrey cero: fires grandrey from my fingers. 
Multible cero: fires ceros out of all ten of my finger tips. 
Strength: able to stop any attacks with his bare hands.        

Zanpukatos:

Sealed state: hilt blue hand blue and white, blade just normal steel. 
Name: doragon mugendai ( infinity dragon )
Call out phrase: "Infinity"
Resurreccion Appearance: he transforms what looks like a dragon.
Resurreccion Abilities
Expand: the armor around his arms transforms into blades and expands.
Protect: the armor around his arms transforms into a shield that can stop any attack. 
Eject: hands become powerful kido/cero guns.     

Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
This looks fun. Good luck :)
@Jhentoh:  GL to you as well  ^^
@Chengy: you want me to delete my info? 
@Chengy: Well I'm done with it now so I'm not going to post anymore ^^ I'm just going to let you finish it up now ^^
well no. because you did that when i had half written the arrancar profile and when i hadnt written the hollow powers section, and plsu i said do it in a blog
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
didn't i pretty much did this already?

oh well 
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Full Name: haseo yashtora
Age of Death: N/A
Age of Appearance: 18
Actual Age:  122
Current Residence: N/A

Weapons: axeff bow,

Seele Schneider  
Affiliation: yes

Personality: timed and quiet

Physical Appearance: same as before

History

200 years ago, in Europe, Haseo yashtora leaded a clan of Quincy assualt forces to seek out and destroy all holows! Haseo himself often led the attack, showing no fear in the face of death! for the past 139 years they killed one holow one after another intill the soal sasiety started its geniside! aseo went into hidding to fight another day along with 2 others!

Quincy Item's

Seele Schneider,  axeff bow , healing potion 

Bow

axeff bow: its power mached head chapotion Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai at its full power, but will be helpless after using it! the bows are red, unlike most quincy bows that have blue arrows the axeff bow has red! 
Type of Bow: tiyra-class extermanation bow
Quincy Cross: alfita
Sanrei Glove: yes    
@xZerOx:  Well your not going to get accepted then.

@cfatalis:  Yeah something similur but the one i made is different, so it would be appreciated if you do it in the template, easiest way mate would be to just edit your current character blog, thats what i did for both of mine

@lordhaseo: "7. Do not overpower your characters, you wont be as strong as people such as Captain commander or Aizen and its no fun to rp with overpowered people who are invincible. "
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Chengy: Awesome job on the Templates! itis going to make creating my character easier:)
@Sonata: Thank you :) took a lot of time to put together and configure
@Chengy said:

" @xZerOx:  Well your not going to get accepted then.

@cfatalis:  Yeah something similur but the one i made is different, so it would be appreciated if you do it in the template

@lordhaseo: "7. Do not overpower your characters, you wont be as strong as people such as Captain commander or Aizen and its no fun to rp with overpowered people who are invincible. " "

note what i said thought "but will be helpless after using it " so only in life or death!
@lordhaseo:  well still, if a rule is their, normally people obey them and would choose another strong character, their are plenty of powerful characters, why did you have to choose the one i said not to. And even if it is a Last move, it is overpowered still as who in their right mind wouldnt dodge it, and if they didnt they would die / be defeated, so theirs no risk for your character. if they did dodge it then it would be a pointless move alltogether.
@Chengy said:
" @lordhaseo:  well still, if a rule is their, normally people obey them and would choose another strong character, their are plenty of powerful characters, why did you have to choose the one i said not to. And even if it is a Last move, it is overpowered still as who in their right mind wouldnt dodge it, and if they didnt they would die / be defeated, so theirs no risk for your character. if they did dodge it then it would be a pointless move alltogether. "

ya, well there's a drawback i have to keep my eye's on them or it wount work, all ya need to do is hid and ambush me!
@lordhaseo:  Well im going to be blunt, the rules are put their for a reason, its to make rping more enjoyable for both you, me and everyone, if you dont like the rules and arent willing to edit it, then the simple answer is dont participate.
@Chengy said:
" @lordhaseo:  Well im going to be blunt, the rules are put their for a reason, its to make rping more enjoyable for both you, me and everyone, if you dont like the rules and arent willing to edit it, then the simple answer is dont participate. "

ill edit, thats just the power i came up with, that i really like k, sorry
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Basic Information

Full Name: Avant Medici (Akira Ryunen Kamizaki)
Age of Appearance: 19
Actual Age:  529
Current Residence: hueco mundo, el grias office
Weapons: sword(the thing in the picture)
Affiliation:  neutral, el grias office
Numeros: the number zero for the naturas(group of arrancar that growsn "naturally"), approximately the same as the number 1 of the espada in rank

Personality:,happy go lucky, sarcastic, shapr tounged, respectfull to equals

Physical Appearance: 
 long white haired, and pale skinned and trained body look, has red eyes, one of them has the hollow mask fragment inside, his hollow hole is located in his left arm

History

Avant Meddici previously known as Akira Kanzato was a soul that is saved in the nick of time before becoming hollow, even after he entered soul society his heart plug from the time before still exist in place, after searching for employment he enters the Shinigami institute, there he met genryusai yamamoto for the very first time, both of them still young candidates, he was known to be a power hungry candidate, for a captain position, in one mission he faced a hollow, no-one in his patrol squad is able to defeat that hollow, angry that he can’t defeat the hollow, he pulled and crushed his own plug, since he is already a shinigami, the process that took place in his body was different, when he became a hollow his body was largely humanoid, afterward he crushed the hollow, and escapes the scene before most shinigami came,eating many hollow in the process when he arrive at a pond, disgusted at how he look now, he rips his own mask, screaming that he is not a hollow, afterward he goes to hueco mundo traveling along, and accepting jobs from other hollows, in shock of how many hollows have retained their thoughts and banished their impulse to eat things, he start to discover that while they are similar they are still different, years later yamamoto became the leader of gotei 13, participate in events  such as the Quincy war, and futher more almost all black operation, he found out through this operation that there the same people as him, hollows who ripped their own mask and gaining power afterwards, he changed his name in to Avant Meddici,  currently employed by aizen together with all other natura

Hollow Abilities

Bala:  color red, shoots from his feet and legs ,faster than most bala
Sonido: average, but used in conjuction of his movement, making them very fast 
Cero: fired from the mouth used like a shotgun, is also able to be used in strikes
grand rey cero: fired from a special pilebunker looking device, often used as point blank attack
Hierro: able to focus his hierro into specific part of his body, has another called hierro maxima where he cover the hierro with another layer, able to be used in hand to hand combat

Hand to Hand fighting skill: due to him not using his blades, he has been generally thought as weak, but since he's able to incorporate almost all hollow ability in his hand to hand skill, he is able to defeat up to espada number 2 with using hand to hand attack, stopping short of barragan, because of his ability to "rot" things

Zanpakuto

Sealed State:

looks like the picture, ussually kept wrapped in bandage, was not generally used, the design implies it's to butcher and not to cut cleanly

Resurrección

Name: Mugen
Call Out Phrase: EXPAND
Type: mutliple blade zanpakuto(same family as byakuya's), armor
Resurrección Appearance: 

Resurrección Abilities: 
Physical enhancement
when the blade is swung it goes by multiple of five, which proceed to automatically attack the opponent
general hollow ability enhancement
instant regen: the only disadvantage was when it's used too much it will overheat, and shutdowns on it's own

second stage , created when all the blade generated is absorbed it creates a long blade used to"cleave" the enemy with a force of inifinte blades, but it has to hit, and the zanpakuto will sealed itself up, in order to use the attack he calls out mugen"release" if not the blade can be used as it is but significantly more powerfull and his degenaration will begin

if his degeneration reached 100%, he goes back to being his original hollow form, this form is capable of levelling towns, and his hollow ability is seemingly limitless 
but after 20 minutes, he will go out of energy and fall, where he is most vulnerable(the reason why he is capable of levelling any town is left unspecified, some theorizes it's size, other seems to take the unexpected approach, as in he drains spirits in his presence , including his own, that's why it's limited)

nice man!!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel