Biography: Kurai Tetsuna; The Warrior of Fire

Topic started by xXZeroXx on April 18, 2012. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

(( Look who is back peoples, also don't take anything from my bio unless I have given you permission to do so. ))

Kurai Tetsuna - The Warrior of Fire

The Warrior of Fire
The Warrior of Fire

Aliases: The Warrior of Fire; Demigod of the Flames; Hero of the Prophecy; Zero the Hero; The Magical Dragon; Ragnarok

Hair: Light brown

Eyes: Varies

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 230 lbs

Marital Status: Single

Alignment: Hero

Vice-Tier Lvl: Tier 6

Place of Birth: -

Group Affiliation: Ebisu

Race: Magus/Human

Orientation: Heterosexual

Grid points:

• Agility: 7/9
  • Durability: 4/9
  • Energy Protection: 6/9
  • Fighting Skill: 6/9
  • Intelligence: 5/9
  • Mental Strength: 5/9
  • Speed: 8/9
  • Stamina: 8/9
  • Strength: 4/9

Quote's:

"I will protect you.. Even if it means losing my life."

"Gah! I'll kill you!"

"Protecting you.. Is the only thing that matters to me."

"One day.. I'll surpass you."

"I'm going to eat this potato-chip and walk away now."

"Pop-Rocks! Let's dump the whole pouch into Raseri's ginger ale and see what happened's."

"It's time now.. Isn't it? Time for war.."

"He's going to pay for what he has done."

Personality

Kurai is just a typical half human half magus, he uses his powers to protect the helpless and even toss the "bad guys" in prison, you could say that Kurai is the cities very own "superhero". As a child, Kurai had a wonderful childhood, lots of friends, he even had a crush on the next door neighbors daughters, Kurai lived in a big house with his father, his mother had died while giving birth to him. Kurai is seen as calm, bubbly, cheerful, and cool headed. Kurai also loves to make people laugh. Kurai also has a strong sense of justice, he would tell just by looking at someone if they are righteous or wicked. He doesn't exactly know what it is, it's mostly just his gut telling him to look out.

Appearance

Kurai is quite a tall individual with an athletic physique, he stands at a staggering six feet in height, allowing him to easily tower over people who are at least five feet five inches tall, and still move quickly. Kurai usually has a kind/generous facial expression on display, He's got medium length brown spiky hair. His athletic build is natural although he doesn't normally workout, except for hockey practice. Kurai inherited Magus powers from his mother, who died while giving birth. His eyes look like bright amber's. Kurai's clothing vary from time to time, he has no fixed attire. Zero is considered relatively gorgeous by most women, and he tries to keep it cheerful/bubbly personality to a minimum. He is also noted to having beautiful hair. Even though Zero has no fixed attire, he still considers wearing the following clothing, which consists of a white dress t-shirt with a dark green leather jacket over top, a pair of light brown jeans and black puma sneakers,

A Child is born

It was a beautiful summer morning on a deserted island that was inhabited mostly by a race of pure magic users called Magus. The Magus were a peaceful race, they cared more about there well being of themselves, so they decided to set up a protective barrier, which kept the island cloaked, which hid them from outsiders. When one day a young woman by the name of Suzuna, went behind the Magus Elders backs and decided to leave the island, like she always did, through a secret passage that lead into small dark room, where the Suzuna liked to come to be alone. The secret room was somewhere on the outside of the islands barrier. Suzuna felt like she was missing out with the rest of the world. Suzuna had several magazines and books that she stole from a passing cruise ship. that was when she saw him, the guy she wanted to have children with. When Suzuna returned to the island, it was to late. The Magus knew about what Suzuna was doing, but, only ignored it since she was the granddaughter of one of the elders. Hearing her side of the story, and how she wanted to be with the humans, the elders decided to cast her a side, letting her do as she wished, but however. Suzuna was never to return to the island, for as long as she was alive, she was now considered a betrayer of the Magical race.

Kurai as an infant
Kurai as an infant

It has been eight long years, since the day Suzuna was cast off the island, not only by her grandfather, but her friends as well. Thinking back to that day, Suzuna kept thinking if she had done the right thing about leaving the island, but however, any second thoughts about the island were quickly shook from her head, seeing as she was never to return. Suzuna was about to be a mother, and a wife. It was three days until she is supposed to go into labor, and another two days til she would be married to Kami Tetsuna, and become. Suzuna Tetsuna. Suzuna completely gave up the way of magic and tried to do things on her own, but, there were still some things that she wished she could use magic for. The next day, Suzuna had gone into labor, she was two days early. The contractions were painful, but, not as painful as actually giving birth. Her son, who she had named Kurai. Kurai was conceived two days early, but everyone thought that it was a miracle that Kurai was born strong and healthy, for a premature birth. The same thing could not be said about Suzuna, she was past out in the bed and all the doctors and nurses tried to save her, but, it was to late. Suzuna, whos wish was about to come true, when she suddenly just died. The doctors were baffled for how she died, she was completely healthy, and so was her son. But, she had died, a few minutes after giving birth to her first born son, Kurai Tetsuna.

It's Destiny!

It's Destiny!
It's Destiny!

Kurai Tetsuna grew up to be a wonderful and kind normal young man, or so he thought. His father who knew about his fiances "secret", had never told his son what he truly was, hiding his sons true heritage from him, even though Kurai had his suspicions, but, never worked up the courage to ask his father who he really was. When on a cold December night, Kurai was doing what he normally did outside in the cold, in the ice rink, that was built a block away from his house. Kurai was dressed in full winter attire, and had a hockey stick in his hands and several pucks on the ice, all lined up one after another. With the hockey stick Kurai had lined up a shot, but, for some reason something else was on his mind. Kurai was thinking about his mother, he never met her, but, carried a picture of her where ever he went. She was beautiful, and Kurai had her amber eyes. Kurai reached into his coat pocket and pulled out the photo of his mother, he looked at it and began to speak to himself out loud. "Mom, Strange things are happening to me, every time I focus on something to much it sets on fire." He said in a confused tone then continued. "What's going on with me?" He asked, knowing that his mother wasn't going to answer. "I know what's going." His father said from a distant's in a fake feminine voice, trying to pretend he was a female, trying to answer his sons question. "Haha, very funny dad." Kurai said, turning his attention to his father, Kami. "Aw man, you got me." Kami laughed, hopping over the rink's wooden door, with a hockey stick in his hand. "Mind if I join ya?" He asked, while he lined up the puck aiming for the opposite goal that Kurai was aiming for. "Sure dad." He sighed, watching his father line up a shot. "So what's bothering you kiddo?" He asked curiously, raising the foot of the stick knee high, while he brought it back down, firing the puck into the empty net. "It's just that strange things are happening to me, and I have no idea whats going on." He sighed again. "Well, I can explain. When your mother told me what she was for the first time, I was a little shocked, but she was still a person like you and I. Just with magical powers." Kami explained. "So, these strange things that are happening to me, is magic?" He asked in a bit of a confused tone. "Exactly, Your mother told me that she was a race of pure magical beings, they called themselves Magus. And your half human, half magus." Kami continued, as he faced his son, while Kurai took it all in. "So, With the right amount control, I'll be able to control magic just like mom used too?" Kurai asked looking at his father. "What your mother told me was, that you would be able to control and manipulate fire magic, she even said you would be able to draw power from the sun itself." He explained with a smile on his face. "This doesn't mean that I don't love you any differently, son." "By the way, I enrolled you into a school for gifted youngsters such as yourself, just a few hours ago." Kami stated. "A school? A school for the gifted, like myself?" Kurai asked, sounding a bit ecstatic. "What I know of, yes. The school will be open in this exact spot tomorrow morning." Kami explained one last time then headed back home with his son by his side. "Your mother wanted you to join this school so it could help you control your powers." He smiled tossing his arm around his sons neck, fooling around. "This should be fun." Kurai smiled, giving his father a few good punches to his right side. They both were laughing and enjoying beating each other up.

I've finally found him
I've finally found him

The whole night, Kurai hadn't even slept a wink. He was to focused on controlling these powers that he had. It was just about two hours until he had to go to school and the young magus was nowhere even close to being ready. But anyway, Kurai was just about to take out the trash when a mysterious man, dressed in white, he also had white hair and a strange purple tattoo under his left eye. "So, I have finally found you. Kurai Tetsuna." He said coolly. "Do you even know how long it took me to find you? It took about over three years, and here you are living in Canada. Right under our very noses." He explained losing his temper just a bit, then quickly got back to his calm composure. "Do I know you?" The young magus asked curiously. "No, But, I know you. Pyro user. It took three years, every time you used your powers, your father had you pack up your things and you both moved away. Then after that explosion you caused in your old school. You stopped using your powers." The man in white stated. "But, how rude of me. I'm Kabuto. And I am a Magus, just like you." Kabuto snickered. "What's with the snickering? And honestly, I have no idea who you are. So could you get off my property." Kurai asked in a polite tone. "You don't know how to activate your powers, do you? Ha Ha, this is just incredible, After I help you, I want you too enter the school under the organization, The Society of Light. Do we have a deal?" He coolly stated, his hands buried deep within his pockets. "Sorry, but, After awhile, when my gut tells me to do something, I usually do it. And right now it's telling me not to trust you or this Society of Light." Kurai replied tossing the trash bag in the trash can outside the garage door. "That's to bad, but anyway. I'll be a nice guy and unlock your powers, I want to see what your truly capable of, So I don't want to see you get pummeled on the first day. So consider it a gift, from me your new friend, Kabuto." He smiled calmly, while he walked up to the young magus, raising his right hand up with only his index and middle fingers extended, then quickly he would press his finger tips to Kurai's forehead, releasing a harmless pulse throughout his entire body. "There, your powers are unlocked. Your trigger is friendship. Since I'm finished here, I'll be off." Kabuto mentioned, then quickly flashed a grin and vanished with the wind. "Friendship is the trigger? Hmm, Wait, I remember now. The last time I used my powers I was protecting one of my friends from getting his @ss kicked by that school bully, then after that everything else is just a blur." While thinking back to his past, a small orange flame ignited above the young magus' forehead, and his hands were engulfed with the same orange flames. "Very cool, now, I think I'm ready for school." Kurai said coolly, as he just made one thought and the flames were put out instantly.

Training Day..

To Be Continued...

School for the Gifted

To Be Continued...

Friends, Allies, & Enemies

Raseri
Raseri

TBA

Harumi
Harumi

TBA

Callis
Callis

TBA

Emerald
Emerald

TBA

All Coming Soon...

Skills & Traits

Flamma Diabolus
Flamma Diabolus

Flamma Diabolus: Flamma Diabolus which is Latin for Flame Devil. Just like Pyrokinesis, Flamma Diabolus lets Kurai manipulate/control the element of fire, At first Kurai's Flamma Diabolus was just a mere spark of fire floating above his head, which barely gave the hockey playing hero the power to burn down his home. but however, at full power Flamma Diapolus has the power to wipe out an entire city without even raising a finger, flamma diabolus engulfs both of Kurai's hands in an orange flame, as well as the ignited flame floating above his forehead. Not only can flamma diabolus grant the half magus the destructive power of fire, it even grants him the ability to run faster and jump higher then any normal human being, he his even twice as strong then he has ever been. The fastest that Kurai has ever been was just a bit over 700mph, it is unclear how fast he could really run, since he has never been fully tested to how fast he could truly be. While in Flamma Diabolus state, Kurai is even able to float in the air, and hover, or fly around freely. Kurai's hands have the durability to punch threw a solid steel slab and not even have a scratch, even just by touching a steel pipe, the pipe would melt, that's just how hot Kurai's flames are about the same temperature as the sun, possibly even double that. Also, Flamma Diabolus gains more power when the sun is out, by harnessing the suns burning energy, flamma diabolus gains five times more power for every few hours, Kurai is fighting out in the sun.

Estuans Solis; Charging
Estuans Solis; Charging

Estuans Solis: Estuans Solis which is Latin for Burning Sun. Estuans Solis is most effective when in sunlight, when Kurai is in his Flamma Diabolus state, it shows that harnessing to much solar energy, would have the power to annihilate an entire continent, and with to little solar energy, Estuans Solis would still have enough power to vaporize an entire city. Also, by harnessing just the right amount of solar, Kurai would be able to keep his flames lit, even in the dampest of places. Kurai's body would be the temperature of the sun, when harnessing even just a third of the suns solar power. This is why Kurai's father has forbidden the use of Etuans Solis. But, Kurai knows, if he ever needed to use the immense power of Estuans Solis, he would make sure the area was safe first.

Aeternus Flamma: Aeternus Flamma is Latin for Eternal flame. If Kurai ever had to fight at night, where he couldn't harness the solar energy, harnessing the solar energy ahead of time, then create several floating orbs of fire, which look exactly like tiny suns. These suns have a small percentage of Kurai's power, and are used, if he ever started to run out of energy, he could just easily absorb one or two of the flaming orbs, to regain his strength and power. These orbs could even be used offensively, if someone were to touch these orbs, which are about the same temperature of the sun, they would dry up any and all moisture in the body reducing the person to a mummified state.

Kurai using Sacra Diabolus for the first time against Riku
Kurai using Sacra Diabolus for the first time against Riku

Flamma Fulmina: Flamma Fulmina is Latin for Flame Bolts. By concentrating, with no distractions. Kurai is able too fire a bolt of lightning from his finger tips. Of course, Kurai is only able to accomplish this attack approximately around three times, before his Flamma Diabolus is drained of power, unless Kurai was in the sun, then he would be able to accomplish the Flamma Fulmina as many times as he wants, except that he would need a great deal of concentration to do so, if he made one wrong move. the Flamma Fulmina could kill him.

Dracones Anima
Dracones Anima

Sacra Diabolus: Sacra Diabolus which is Latin for Sacred Devil, is a more advanced form of Kurai's Flamma Diabolus, just like Flamma Diabolus, the Sacra Diabolus grants Kurai varies abilitys those that are the same and those that are not. The power that is given off from Sacra Diabolus is ten times more powerful then the regular Flamma Diabolus and the fire which usually burns a crimson red-ish orange color now burns a sapphire blue. This fire burns hotter than the sun, times three. While in this state the Sacra Diabolus has even granted Kurai to move faster then the speed of light and also even heals him, however using the Sacra Diabolus puts great strain on Kurai and only used it once when he fought Riku for the first time and just about killed him, it seems that the Sacra Diabolus also is triggered by an immense amount of anger and hatred, but Kurai is training to calm his mind and learn how to control his own anger as well as the Sacra Diabolus.

Dracones Anima: Dracones Anima, which is Latin for Dragon's breath, A technique where Kurai kneads the magic from Flamma Diabolus inside his body and convert it into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of magic that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface.

Weapons & Gadgets

TBA

Organizations

Coming Soon...
Coming Soon...

TBA

Ebisu
Ebisu

TBA

All Coming Soon...

Weaknesses

TBA

Records: Fights/RPGs/Tournaments

FightsWLTKill(s)Short-Description
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TournamentsWLTKill(s)Short-Description
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
RPGsShort-Description
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hey Kurai is back! Cool

@Kuro_San: Yea I'm back. o3o

I got no more school.. Just work now but it's nothing I can't handle. :D

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@xXZeroXx: I dont have much time lately, but I think I could squeze a fight with my character Gen Shishioh, post here if you're interested

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/underground-fighting-in-osaka/331291/#1

@Kuro_San: LOLOLOL I didn't even see this message, but I posted in the the thread anyway.

Yea, the reason I couldn't be active is because of school, school was really piling up so I thought I should take a leave of absence. Work wasn't really a big issue since I'm a bar tender and I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.. Which leaves Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday for RP'ing and other fun stuff (now) :D

Post by NobleJack (26 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Cool bio :) i like it

@NobleJack: Thanks buddy.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Wow!! Great bio! (sorry for not commenting sooner XD)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@xXZeroXx: I'm looking forward to putting that first lost in your records ;) XD

@UsachanMaN: Thank you!, :D

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Oh really now? Or is Crow just getting more and more cocky. :P

@xXZeroXx: No prob!! :D

@UsachanMaN: You should have Paintress join Ebisu. ;P

@xXZeroXx: I'll get her to pop in from time to time, but Paintress is currently with Phoenix Wright at his law office, along with Yin and Yang :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel