[Biography] Dominic Le'Baeu - The Thief

Topic started by xXMugenXx on April 24, 2012. Last post by xXMugenXx 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

( Please do not take anything from my bio, unless given permission to do so. )

Dominic Le'Baeu - The Thief

Aliases: El'Diablo, The Thief, The Gambler

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 179 lbs

Eyes: Burning Red

Hair: Brown;

Citizenship: U.S.A

Marital Status: Single

Affiliations: Currently Unknown

Education: No official schooling

Place of Birth: Las Vega, Nevada

Identity: Publicly known

Quote's:

TBA

Personality

TBA

Appearance

TBA

The Job

TBA

New Peoples

TBA

Powers/Abilities

Molecular Acceleration: Dominic has the power to take the potential energy stored in any object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive results. He prefers to charge smaller objects, such as a deck of his ever-present playing cards, as the time required to charge them is greatly reduced and they are much easier for him to toss around. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object. The larger it is the more time it takes. Most charging takes place through direct skin contact.

Enhanced Agility: Dominic's ability to tap energy also grants him superhuman agility and dexterity which gives him an added edge he has used to his advantage by developing a unique acrobatic fighting style.

Static Interference: Ability to create static, because of the charged potential energy always in his body, that shields his mind from detection and intrusion by even the most powerful telepaths. The shield has the added effect of destabilizing touch based powers.

Hypnotic Charm: Ability to "charge" the kinetic energy within a person's brain, allowing a subtle influence over any sentient mind. This power allows Gambit to compel others to believe what he says and agree with anything he suggests. More powerful minds have proven immune to The Gambler's charm.

( I'll edited all of this later, I'll be putting a more detailed description into all of these powers. Also one more thing you'll probably notice that these are the same powers as Gambits from the series.. They'res areason for that, I'll also be adding my own specialty powers/abilities, but as of right now.. It wouldn't be the same if this character didn't have Gambits Hypnotic Charm or Molecular Acceleration or Static interferance. XP )

Gadgets/Tools

TBA

Weaknesses

TBA

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@xXMugenXx: lol what happen to the idea of making him a villain :P

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xXMugenXx: OOoh Gambit, aww screw prince now:P
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Good luck.

ND

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nice bio! :D Looking forward to the rest! :)

Post by NobleJack (26 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I always loved gambit :) I'd love to see what you make of him

Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Newdeath: @UsachanMaN: @NobleJack: Thank you everyone ^_^

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel