Beginning of a Rivalry: Amuck vs Jlynnana

Topic started by Amuck on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Juni_Hinamura 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The smell of rotting flesh could be smelled all around her, the young redhead was moving around an area that had just clamed many lives, a battle just broke out, only a day ago and the ground was soaked in the blood of its victims. Anjous eyes widen in horror as she tried to scream out for help, but nothing came from her mouth. The emerald eyes began to swell with tears as her body began to tremble, scared of what she had just witnessed. When she moved her hands up to her face to wipe the tears from her eyes, she was met with the intense smell of iron and salt, she looked down upon both hands, to see them covered in a thick lukewarm red fluid. As she continued to stair down at them, she realized that she was covered from head to toe in this, this liquid, was blood.

Looking around she realized that it was HER who killed all the people, her who took all the lives of the now dead. Collapsing on the ground, she landed on her knees, her head slumped over as tears flowed out, sobbing could be heard as she grit her teeth, what had she become?

Screaming from the top of her lungs she sat up on her bed, her eyes widen with fear as she looked around for a moment after screaming, it was only a dream, the same dream she has had for the past four months. The young girl sighed as she ran her fingers through her tangled short hair, her heart still beating as she could feel moisture on her face from her tears. Pushing the covers out of the way Anjou moved her body so that her feet now dangled off the bed, she was in her room, back in the We Are Legend HQ in Tokyo Japan, a team she had just recently joined. Everyone seemed kind there, but she was afraid to get close to anyone, afraid she might lose control of herself one day.

She sighed as she stood up, making her way to the window as she looked down to the city that was busting, it was still dark, so the lights flashed wildly around. Her eyes shift to the clock that read 4:12am, a sigh escaped from her lips as she decided to go for a walk to clear her mind. Slipping on a pair of jeans and a black shirt slid her feet in her running shoes and stopped to look at her gun that was sitting at her desk. Reaching out she was about to grab it, until she shook her head, but instead, took her two daggers and tucked it in her back pocket.

It wasn’t hard to get out of WAL HQ, everyone was asleep, so there was no need to have to explain herself to anyone why she was going out so early. As she stepped out into the city the chill of the night hit her face in a breeze. The wind shift her hair to the left as she took a deep breath, closing her eyes and began to walk. She wasn’t sure why she was having those dreams, or what they meant. Were they a sign? Showing her that one day she will become what she feared the most? A monster, the same one that killed her family?

Her mind was clouded as she turned into a small nearby park, the lights were still on but no one was around, the dim yellow lights lit a small pathway down the sidewalk as she turned to sit on a park wooden bench. She leaned forward as she cupped her hands together and held them on her lap her eyes looking ahead as she continued to think, she had to figure out what was going on in her mind, it was driving her crazy. 

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Jlynn was 3 Years old when she began her Psychic training; she took over as the Leader of the saffron city Pokémon gym at just 17 year old. She commands a High Level Alakazam That Projects Most of her attacks through it, However when she was 15 years old she became obsessed with her abilities she was able to completely copy the powers of other people, through her usage of empathy. She founded a Clan known as the Fighting Sentinels, these were a group of people with the same abilities as her and possed the same destructive view of the world.

She was Strolling through the National Park With her Alakazam right by her side and was challenged by a Boy to a Pokemon Battle, Her eyebrow slightly raised , but she looked at alakazam without saying anything and it stepped up to battle. The boy through out a Nidokiing and looked ready to bring, Lynn Glared and said  PSYCHIC Alakazam's eyes flashed a Perfect purple and then launched a Aura of wave of Purple K'Oing Nidoking in one hit, The boy glanced up at Jylnn in horror she smiled and a Purple Gaze Came over her eyes she launched powerful Hypno wave at the Boy sending him to sleep.

She smiled and then extended her hands towards him and removed his soul from his body  it disappeared into hers she changed, she had a yellow aura around her body and began to sizzle as steam shot from her. She turned around toward the distraught girl sitting on the bench she smiled and Continued Walking Off as if nothing had happened, she walked toward tge end of the tunnel and said. IF YOU WANT I'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I LOL'D

Anjou eyes suddenly jerked up as she heard the voice of an older girl, standing before her. “If you want I’ll do the same to you!” Her voice boomed through the air. Anjou looked in confusion, she wasn’t sure what had just happened, but she could feel the tension in the air around them.

“I… I don’t know what your talking about.” Her voice was just above a whisper as she leaned back a little into the bench, not wanting to cause trouble. She looked around to see the body of a boy lying on the ground not too far from them, her eyes widen as she shot them back at the girl. “Y-you killed him!?” She yelled out as she stood up from the bench, her eyes continued to look at the fallen boy. “How could you!” She blurted out. “He had a family, and you killed him!” She grit her teeth, she wasn’t angry anymore, she was upset. “You will pay for what you have done!”

Without warning Amuck reached behind her with her left hand and pulled out her dagger, swinging it forcefully downward at Jlynnana towards her abdomen. Without stopping she then pulled the dagger upward and held it vertically as she swung , trying to slice across her neck. Her heart was pounding as she took a deep breath, and jumped upward and shot her leg out, trying to kick her dead in the nose.

Anjou landed on the ground, her eyes furious. Her fists were closed so tightly that the white of her knuckles could be seen. She then moved back a couple of feet, her hand still holding onto the dagger tightly as she brought it up in front of her, she was now in a defensive stance, waiting to see what this girl had to bring.

ynn began smiling as the girl shot up from the bench , she seemed to be a bit tense at what she just saw, Lynn replied with a SWEETNESS ON A STICK CHILLOUT The girl jumped up at her with lightening speed pulling a dagger out and cutting Lynn across her stomach, Lynn looked at bit pissed as her blood began falling from her stomach, the girl kept coming Lynn's eyes flashed red and she stopped the momentum of the Daggers so they wouldn’t do anymore damage to her. Lynn readied herself for an attack but was to slow in her efforts as the girl jumped up and kicked her in the nose, her head jerked back as blood flow freely from her nose. Lynn’s head was still snapped backwards from the kick she then brought it down as multiple bones in her body began to crack.

She looked at the girl and began to smile she noticed that she had taken a step a step back so she could distance herself from Lynn, but Lynn thought this was futile instead of going for the Instant kill she decided to test her skill, she Pulled her arm back and extended it towards The women and yelled loudly, HYPERBEAM! A huge light appeared in her hand and she fired a massive pure energy attack at the women, seeing as though she was not a Pokémon she didn’t have to recharge her energy, she vaulted into the air and came down with a powerful strike creating a massive earthquake, the earth shook ripping crevices through the ground making seimicwaves barrel toward Amuck.

As Anjou heard the voice of the girl as she stood up from the bench, after she spoke. “Sweetness on a stick, chillout!” came from the other girls mouth, it seemed to be calm and cold. Like what she had just did was nothing, like she had done this a multiple of times. The pit of her stomach began to turn as she then went in for the attack.

Her first attack to the girls abdomen worked, her dagger tearing through the flesh of the girl like a hot knife to butter, her blood now flowing freely from her body. The smell of it gave Anjou a little high as she then swung her dagger once more, only to have it stopped right before she was to make contact with Lynn’s neck. ‘This must be some sort of her power…’ Amuck thought to herself as she then jumped up and shot her foot out. A loud CRUNCH was heard as the sole of her shoot smashed into the girls nose, causing the other girls head to snap back, blood flowing from her nose and down to her chin. As she brought her chin back down crackling of bones could be heard, her thick red blood began to slowly drip upon the cemented ground.

Amuck took a quick step back, her eyes still fixed on the girl, trying to keep her distance. Still holding tightly onto the dagger something happened she didn’t expect. Lynn pulled her arm back and then shot it forward towards Anjou, as she yelled out “HYPERBEAM!” A huge light of energy then shot out of her hand and smashed into Anjou’s body, sending her crashing into a nearby light post, causing it to bend forward, taking shape of the young girls body. Anjou moaned in pain as smoke from the beam began to drift off her body. She began to shake her head, her body now on the cold cement as she looked up to see the girl crash into the ground.

The earth below them began to shake violently as Anjou tried to stand, unable to as the ground began to crumble below her. With a quick movement she did a black flip and onto the bench she was sitting on not too long ago. The bench crumbled below her as she feel on the now broken ground. She groaned in pain as she pushed some debris off her body. Now standing she glared at the woman as she could feel a strange warmth begin to grow inside her, she knew what it was, her ‘blind rampage’ was going to start soon, and once she started it, it would become harder and harder for her to control herself.

Still holding onto her dagger Amuck threw it forward with a grunt, the blade spun through the air and went flying right towards Lynns left side of her upper chest, right were the heart was at. As soon as her dagger left her hand Amuck ran right behind it and when she was five feet from Lynn she pulled back her right hand and then pushed it upward and under the girls chin, trying to place an upper cut. As she was doing that her left hand was at her side, glowing a dark yellow color, a warm energy was being formed as she was using the energy in her body to create her own beam of sort. When her uppercut played its part she then trust her left hand forward and shot it right at the abdomen were the wound she already placed on Lynn was, hoping to wound her even more than before.

Lynn Just smiled she had no sympathy for anything or Anyone other Than her Pokémon, she looked at the Daggar being thrown at her and smiled Soon her body turned a Pale white and released a huge Dinosaur like creature, this was her substitute technique however when the knife slammed into the dinosaur it vanished, The girl followed closely behind her, she punched at her chin, the girl’s hand collided with Lynn’s mandible causing it to break her jaw, Spit and other various liquids shot from Lynn’s Mouth. Lynn looked down and saw the girl’s other hand being pushed forward with a huge beam manifesting in it, she knew there was no way  she was going to escape the blast so she just readied herself for it. The beam seemed to eat right through her skin it knocked her back a ways causing her to crash through a Fountain in the middle of the park. She laid on her back for a few moments and then slowly returned to her feet. She couldn’t think straight so her eyes began flashing a bright white and soon her body just seemed to relax. This was her Calm Mind Technique it allowed her to think more clearly it also intensified the strength of her attacks.

She suddenly began to dance like she wasn’t in a battle, she slowly danced around the ruin fountain until rainclouds could be seen in the sky, sudden a huge downpour began and now, they would have to fight in the rain. She was going for an instant kill because no with Rain dance her Water based attacks Doubled already in effect with her calm Mind. The rain caused her hair to wildly lay across her face. She then yelled over to Her challenger. I’VE BEEN HIDING SOMETHING FROM YOU… FOR SOME REASON WE WERE FATED TO MEET IN A BOOK I RECEIVED FROM MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER TIFFANY FAIRBANKS IT SPOKE OF A FIGHT IN A PARK KINDA LIKE THIS ONE!  I’VE BEEN SAVING THIS TECHNIQUE FOR YOU. She extended her hands and water began pouring from the soil beneath them until a huge tidal waved moved at AMUCK, this was her surf attack, she followed closely behind it  she ran at her stopping a few feet away and crackled her knuckles, she moved in and took a step with her lead foot and gave a lightening jab towards the girl’s face she then , came across with her left hand, with a cross jab, followed by a hook with her right, she had sweat pouring from her face, she was trying to back towards the far wall so she could monkey flip her over her so she'd land on his back, next she would get on top of her and deliver 4 chambered punches focused around her kidney and face. She then would roll to the side, of her and quickly rise to her feet delivering Powerful kicks at the rib cage. She knew she could only move so fast because of the rain, but she was going to try.

LMAO
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

WHOA WHY ARE WE BUMPING OLD STUFF!? lol

@Feral_Nova: Cause you did lol
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Looking at the last posted date on this make me feel old. Because I remember this thread lol

@Jlynnana said:

@Feral_Nova: Cause you did lol

I bumped OFF-TOPIC old stuff! xP

@Juni_Hinamura said:

Looking at the last posted date on this make me feel old. Because I remember this thread lol

I'm one of the one's who wrote it, how do you think that makes ME feel? LOL

@Juni_Hinamura: I remember this version of Lynn LMFAO!
Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hahaha 'Surf attack'

Go Lynn!

LMFAO! I was still in High School

@Jlynnana said:

LMFAO! I was still in High School

O_O no way!

@Feral_Nova: Yeppers, Didn't graduate until May of 09
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana said:

WHa!?!?!?!

@Juni_Hinamura said:

@Jlynnana said:

WHa!?!?!?!

O_o

@Jlynnana said:

damn... I mean, i know it say's 4 years ago on the thing but... DAMN lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel