Be My Valentine

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Feb. 8, 2012. Last post by Akage_Hana 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,868 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So if you haven't realize it yet I like to do holiday themed threads around the right times; a Halloween Costume Party, a Write Letters to Santa Thread, and now Valentine's day is right around the corner which is actually Toni's favorite holiday and probably Crow's least favorite. So this a Valentine's Day themed game thread that should be fun. The idea is very simple you have to write a short valentine for the character above you in character. The valentine can be as creative, creepy, funny, serious, dark, twisted, lustful, obsessive,etc. as you can think of depending on your character starting with:

Crow

"Please don&squot;t let Zella post first"
"Please don't let Zella post first"
Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

*Akahana hands Crow a simple blank white card silently* When opened, the card plays a recorded exert of her harmonica music; and on the side she wrote:

This is mainly a thank you card for being friendly during our last encounter, so don't get the wrong idea.

-Hana

P.S Be grateful that I'm not charging you for the music you're listening to right now.

Akahana

"...this is a bit awkward..."
"...this is a bit awkward..."
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel