Attack on Titan Future OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 29, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,917 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta: http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/with-friends-like-these-rp/341911/

Here you go. That's the beauty of Viceverse. That just happened.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: so if Jayden wanted to travel with Dante they just create the an RP a go

so that means the divisons in RP's are to avoid confusions is that why the vice verse map exist

@Galenbeta: Yep.

Each individual Thread is a storyline. A good example is Spoiling Fer A Fight. There's two chapters so far, both in seperate threads, but all characters involved can and do coexist in other RP's. You should've been here back in 2010- there were huuuuuuge goings on back then, with huge, complex, interlocking story lines.

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SamJaz: 2009-2010 good times. When this place was full of life and ideas, but more importantly we had tons of fun. There is just no fun around here anymore, it is the main reason I'm hesitant to come back.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: But if you want this part of the site to revive itself, then wouldn't it be better to join and try to make this place active and fun just like how it was a few years back?

@AnimeDefender: Already tried that multiple times, it lasts for a month then fades out.

@Sonata: Hmmmm, well I might have a solution, though this solution likes to annoy me a lot >:(.

@AnimeDefender: I don't think there is a clear cut solution to the problem. The main thing I've noticed that around here is that character connection has faded out and focusing on powers and abilities have taken over. Meaningful storytelling just seems lost to me just feels empty around here.

@Sonata: Could it be that people have the option to have super powers? Thus creating competition to be the most powerful, and not so story oriented characters?

@AnimeDefender: It could be, though it shouldn't be that way. I've never really cared for power levels as long as they don't godmod the story. I've had characters varying from Street Level to Nigh-omnipotent, but I knew when to go and when to pull back some, and let other characters take the spotlight. I did it for several users here over the years.

@Sonata: @AnimeDefender:

I'd say Hellscraper, so far, has been a decent success in that regard.

Just a thought I had while doing other things, regarding the proposed 4D equipment:

Wouldn't removing the whole aspect of swinging around on wires remove the whole appeal of the 3d equipment? For me at least, the main appeal of it was the chance to become a sword-swinging medieval Spiderman.

My idea would be to make it a hybrid engine- Requiring fuel to start it, but would then have a motor attached to the wires that would charge an electric battery to maintain its usage during the fight. The sheathes could also be improved to hold internal whetstones, sharpening the blades as they are sheathed throughout the fight.

Now, if you really want to add a twist to make this 3Dv2 gear something that could be called 4D, why not add a 4th dimension to its movement?

Yes, I am in fact, speaking of...

Post by ChronoWolf (2,251 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: I agree with the wire part. The swinging is the most appealing thing.

On the topic of thinking with portals... If they can make a portal gun, why can't they make some kind of long range weapon that is capable of killing titans. That would be far more useful in my opinion.

@ChronoWolf: Because where would the fun be in that?

And, second, you're on, what, episode three? Keep watching.

@Galenbeta: And last, but not least:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel