Attack on Titan Future OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 29, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Story

Years into the future mankind has rid themselves of the titans yet. But now they have finally perfect the 4D Maneuver Gear. It works without wires and on a compress air propulsion system. The blades are made of pure energy. Eren's descendant now stands on Wall Rose as the plan to retake Wall Maria commences and he and the Scouting Legion stand ready to battle the behemoths beyond.

The titans suddenly reappeared after being extinct one day annihilating humans once more and taking Wall Maria

Rules

• Players cannot have any superpowers for this RP
  • Titan transformation will be given to exceptional players by me.
  • Storyline in this may be affected by the Manga
  • Slay Titans
  • Characters don't require bios

Player Roster

Column HeadColumn HeadColumn Head
Post by SamJaz (11,610 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Galenbeta: Funny, I just started reading Attack on the Titan last night.

However, I will not be taking part. Because this is idea is even worst than the Fate/Stay one.

1) How the hell did Eren NOT retake wall Maria?

2) Why would you be the one to decide who is an exceptional player? You can barely play the game yourself.

3) SURELY! By the end of Attack on the Titan, they would have exterminated the Titans.

4) You're the one running it. No. Much as I love the series I started reading last night, I will not be taking part.

Post by Fehafare (8,352 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: Your taking way too many original shows and just dumping them on here.

Fine i changed the story

@Galenbeta: Man... i think you're missing the point.

@Fehafare: i am a huge fan of it though

@Galenbeta: We all are. But no.

@SamJaz: your just mad cause you can't just create your own titan power and dominate

@Galenbeta: Yeah i noticed, but what i was trying to say is that you should make something of your own. Not just take a show you like and make an RP out of it, that's not what RPing is for.

@Galenbeta: No, if I were to play, I'd want to be a Scout. Dem blades. That stabbing of bigger guys. That's where the fun is at. Why would I want to be a titan?

The reason why I don't want to play is

1) Animevice is not a subreddit for RP's for specific animes. There are different RP forums for those who want to play Attack on the Titan RP's.

2) You aren't good at this. You can improve, but at the moment, ESPECIALLY with that power play you just tried to pull, I'm not touching anything you make with a ten foot pole.

@SamJaz: there are specail forums for that so i can repost this in the Attack on Titan forum

@Galenbeta: No, there's whole websites for Attack on the Titan RP's.

But that said, you might get somewhere with that idea. Try reposting it in the Attack on the Titan forum, making it clear in the title that it's to be an RP.

@SamJaz: why don't they create an Rp where it's like characters can freely move about and have adventures in. Where some characters can live out a piece of their bios

@Galenbeta: Probably because no one had the idea before. Give it a shot.

@SamJaz: that's the one original idea i thought up. Also it needs a name basically i want it to be the central RPG of the forum where basically the only canon is the Vice Verse canon

@Galenbeta: Just call it Attack on Titan RPG.

@SamJaz: No i talking something differetn something for this forum. I say the thing i am thinking up is like the center RPG of the forum where all the other RPG's can sort of connect like it's it's own universe at the center of all other RPG's and chracters can come here and do wahtever then return to whatever RPG's they are from and or going to

@Galenbeta: That exists. It's called the Viceverse. It's the whole thing. Look at the top five threads.

@SamJaz: but it can't be classified as RPG like say Jayden comes to this central RPG he says hi i come from the the set of dimensions known as the Fate and he meets Eren who comes from an original place

@Galenbeta: Yes it can. Watch, I can make it happen.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel