Armand Aucoin (BIO)

Topic started by othus12 on Oct. 25, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12

so i wanna try RPG but i guess i need a character so here is one!

NAME: Armand Aucoin

FACTION: Good

HEIGHT: 150cm

WEIGHT:45kg

HOME: The Great French Alliance

PERSONALITY

Armand is a shy,honest, well educated boy. he likes being around people and will always try to help those in need. he will always defend his way of life no matter what. he is one of most stubborn altruists of all time. if there is a problem he will jump right into it for the sake of others, he hates all types of criminals with the exception of those who steal for hunger. he loves food and cooking.

despite his kind nature he is willing to punish all the evil ones accordingly to their deeds. he believes in the term: eye for an eye.

ABILITIES AND POWERS

Armand has been chosen by the Ancient Breton God of Death ANKOU as his avatar for the Fête des Morts (a big war held between the Holy British Empire and the Great French Alliance)

being the avatar of death he has control over a fraction of ANKOU'S powers:

-the reaper: the reaper was originally a black schythe designed to gouge the soul out of the target. Armand disliked the shape of the weapon so he turned it into a knife because it remembered him of his cooking days. the function of the weapon stays the same: if the reaper pierces your heart your soul will be stolen and added to the power of the reaper, in adition to that the reaper can also absorb other weapons that have been used for evil deeds. it cannot be stolen or wielded by anyone else and its invisible to anyone but those close to death or with a high spiritual connection. the weapon itself its also extremely sharp.

-partial immortality: Armand wont be affected by time or age for as long as the concept of death exists. he can still be harmed by other means.

-super strenght: the reaper has absorbed the strenght of all the soldiers that died on the last Fête des Morts. Armand has access to only a 1% of that power which translates to roughly 10 tons.

-super speed: the reaper has absorbed the speed of all the vehicles that killed people on the last war. Armand has access to only a 0.1% of that speed which translates to roughly 400MPH

-massive regen: Armand can use the souls held in the reaper to heal any type of injury, though armand dislikes this ability and wont use it unless its very necessary. having said that his own healing is pretty impressive.

-extreme H2H skills: Armand has absorbed the skill of all the soldiers who died in the previous war. he has absorbed 90% of that skill and as such he has thousands of years in combat experience as well as swordmanship and gun skill.

-DURABILITY: his durability is around city block

- partial Intangibility: cutting weapons and human weapons wont work on Armand. exceptions are made below:

-high intellect: Armand is a pretty intelligent boy, he knows about machines and weapons but also about chemistry,math,biology and even physics. he has studied a lot. and he has an IQ of 130.

-Weapon shapeshifting: the reaper can turn into any weapon Armand has known. he cannot create imaginary weapons.

WEAKNESSES:

-those pure of heart wont be affected by the reaper

-holy items cut Armand's power by half.

-light based attacks work like they would on any other opponent

-Armand has to summon ANKOU'S power in order to use it. without it he is just a human.

-magic based weapons work just fine

-weapons forged by gods work

-any man made weapon that is exceptionally crafted and considered one of the best in their verse works.

-Armand has a very forgiving attitude and wont kill unless its necessary

APPEARANCE:

Armand is a short slim teenager that always wears a black suit which was a gift made by her Girlfriend Alice, he has blonde hair and green eyes. he kinda looks on the skinny side but he actually has a pretty well built physique. he also often carries a kitchen knife that its actually the reaper in disguise.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: just curious if your person faced my dude Seth and used Reaper on him what would happen considering that Seth is both pure of heart and so dark souled that if you tried to read his soul it would put you in a nightmare?

@Shadowchaos: he could injure him but there is no way the reaper could soul suck him.

unless you mean he is pure evil. in that case the reaper would work

@othus12: he is both pure good and pure evil.

@Shadowchaos: the reaper would absorb the evil part

@othus12: ahhh I don't think the evil part would like that so much and would more then likely end up absorbing it. Or it would depend on who was in control at the time as how the reaper would work. Disassociate personality is so fun to write.

Post by SamJaz (11,273 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Shadowchaos: Dude, it if absorbs evil, it absorbs evil. Omnomnomaway.

@othus12: Pretty good character, I like the invincibility you've given him to mooks, while leaving him open to actual characters.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: great tyour in the rpg froum now(sarcasm)

Lots of users want to come here all of a sudden

@Galenbeta said:

@othus12: great tyour in the rpg froum now(sarcasm)

Lots of users want to come here all of a sudden

good to know you hold a grudge against me

@SamJaz: thanks!

Post by aephon (99 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Great character! glad to have a new face around here

@aephon: thanks ill try to be as active as possible! so regarding the fairy tail RPG should i make my character now?

Post by LovelySicily (37 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: Nice start to the bio.

@LovelySicily: thanks maybe i will start the bio soon!

@othus12: You're welcome, and don't worry about Galen. He has a grudge against everybody here.

I'm serious. As far as I know the only people he hasn't managed to infuriate are Sonata, Animedefender and Aephon.

Post by Fehafare (8,081 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: Pretty good for a first character.

You didn't rip off a character or a concept all original, that's pretty rare to see on a first character by a guy who has no experience here.

I like it.

You also gave him pretty balanced powers and many weaknesses.

The only advice i have: Expand. Make everything longer and more detailed add new stuff, should be come a really great character once you do that.

@Fehafare: thanks ill do my best to make it even better

@SamJaz: well he is like that on the battles forum too so i guess its the same here.

@othus12: Yeah, I saw that scuffle with ShadowofChaos the other day.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: @othus12: what does galen do

@ninja2170: well many things, he made a tournament once in the battles forum and he changed the rules everytime so that he could win and when he lost he cancelled the tournament. that kind of things.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: oh well that's messed up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel