Another Roll of the Die- OOC

Topic started by Justalittlegirl on July 27, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 17 hours, 33 minutes ago.
Post by Justalittlegirl (931 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Four months ago, the avatar Ariana and her guardian Warden were left in the past to avoid their enemies. This has failed. For two years they have been at peace, but now the other Demon Gods have escalated the war, manifesting earlier and earlier in the timeline, killing hundreds of universes in the process. Not only that, but the strongest empires of the time have gotten wind of the problem and gave an ancestor of today's Dr. Ironside more resources than they could ever ask for to create something capable of bringing the monstrous deities down.

The Master of Games, a Demon God who amuses himself with the inhabitants of these universes, finds this unacceptable. After all, if the local multiverse dies, what will he play with? As such, he wishes to track down Jardsam, the being responsible for this situation, and offers him a fantastic show if he helps him fix it. He has also spoken into the minds of a few different beings across the world and invited them to join him in this quest, seeking numbers to hold off the forces at work on the island of Nassau.

Rules:

1. This RP cannot be joined after we go back to the past, unless your character has their own means of travel. It is otherwise open. Don't worry about getting to the past, because Jardsam is there to help.
  2. Don't worry about being too strong or weak. There's enough enemy variety for the strongest and weakest characters to have something to fight.

Cast:

Warden and Ariana (Justalittlegirl)

The Master of Games (Also me)

Various NPC Demon Gods (Take a guess)

Jardsam (Jardsam/Samjaz)

Haruko Miyata (Vapoville)

Sarah Albane (Vapoville)

Leora Clair (waybig1010101)

Lady Dettrix (Sonata)

Celestine (Sonata)

Arthur (ChronoWolf)

Theme:

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Justalittlegirl: Looks interesting, Kita may send in a person or two to assist Jardsam and possibly destroy the demon god :p

Post by waybig1010101 (3,244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: I feel like Compassion would send Leora to protect stuff even though she is pretty weak but protected on a massive scale so she should be fine, but that is if she would be accepted :P Also Compassion could be her means of traveling or whatever since without Compassion's approval no abilities will work on her even good ones like friendly telepathy or teleportation. Even though Compassion could allow it if it is indeed a friendly gesture and not a harmful one.

@Sonata: wait Kita is going to protect the multiverse?

Online Now

@Sonata: I've always felt that the Demon Gods try to avoid attracting Kita's attention. Even in their own realms they shouldn't be above her. The presence of anybody related to her should influence them to pay attention to the threat the tiny humans present.

@waybig1010101: Leora can time travel? But otherwise, it makes total sense for Compassion to send her, what with this being a situation that would tend to lessen people's hope throughout many universes.

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: she isn't really part of the Spacetime continuum like mostly everyone else as the vessel of Compassion and no she can't time travel but Compassion can take her to where she is needed and i figure that Compassion would care about something this big.

Online Now

@waybig1010101:

Ah, that makes sense. That's how the Demon Gods can manifest in whatever time they want as well.

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: Well Leora can't just appear anywhere like that lol unless Compassion feels that she is needed there, but this seems like its going to be interesting. I really don't know how much help Leora can be here since she is indeed weak even for a supporting role as of right now, but together I feel like you and I will find a way to make her interesting for this RP =)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Justalittlegirl: I would join but can't time travel with anyone of my characters

@waybig1010101: She maybe order by the creator to step in, If he does it just another notch on her belt adding more proof she is right all along. There are a ton of possibilities of what Kita might do.

@Justalittlegirl: True, Kita will send her assailants in. They are like her heralds; remarkably strong, but they won't attack unless provoked or ordered by Kita.

Online Now

@Sonata: is the creator really Tom? that would be just like Stan Lee in Marvel as TOAA LOL XD

@waybig1010101: LOL possibly:P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ahhh maybe we can zip Crow here if he needed for a game:P

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

That's why the Master brought Jardsam into this.

@Sonata: Lol sorry I would turn that down I am stuck on my word of backing away from using Crow so much. Kusuri and Vega need to shine.

@Justalittlegirl: I'll be reading this :)

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

If you want to use Kursi or Vega, or anybody really, Jardsam can use his Office to bring other heroes back. I should add that to the OP.

Post by Vapovile (1,985 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: Oooooo...interesting. Haruko has always wondered what became of Warden and Ariana after her and Jardsam left, so she would love to see a sort of part 2. Alex could tag along as well, since Aria is busy and this seems to require some extra firepower.

Just as a side note, Seto would LOVE to meet the Master of Games and perhaps play him in a game of chess.

@Justalittlegirl: No it's okay I will holding off on this. I will be looking forward to what you come up with it next.

Online Now

@Vapovile: Alright, good to have you. It'll be nice to see the Day Seized group back together. On a related note, @Sonata: @waybig1010101: Would you tell me specifically who you're using so I can add them to the cast list?

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: just Leora since Chase and Marvel will be doing other RPs

@Justalittlegirl: Lady Dettrix, one of Kita's Assailants, and Celestine I'll send you a brief summary of their abilities:)

@Justalittlegirl: Just want to add this: I think this is one of the best names of a thread. Another Roll of the Dice just sounds cool :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel