Animevice V.S. Manga

Topic started by Boxer_Joe on Feb. 16, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This is simple I wanted to make a interesting battle thread that not only makes people feel good about their characters but makes an interesting and fun debate the rukes are simple your RP character vs a manga/anime character or all of the RPGers on animevice vs all manga  

Rules: 

1.Animevice gets 4 days prep manga gets none 
2. Manga gets no immortals or omnipotent and the max destructive capabilities I will allow is planet buster or a little higher if someone can make a good argument I will allow universal fighters. 
3.Bloodlust on. 

Have fun and also feel free to put down battles you would like to see between manga and RPGers and who you think would win for example 

Newdeath vs Recca (Flame of recca) I think Newdeath would win easily 

simple right?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Boxer_Joe: Right i should have added this to that thread but i didn`t really expect anyone to be this bored. 
RPG characters are for RPG not battles this two forums should be separate because these always end up is one of those endlessly unresolved threads. :P
Anyway moved to rpg it can exist there :)
@Kelleth:  Okay thanks I just thought it be a good idea lol it's not really a universe vs universe since I took out a lot of characters from both sides.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Kelleth said:
" @Boxer_Joe: Right i should have added this to that thread but i didn`t really expect anyone to be this bored.  RPG characters are for RPG not battles this two forums should be separate because these always end up is one of those endlessly unresolved threads. :P Anyway moved to rpg it can exist there :) "
Oh snap.  Glad to see the new rules are finally out.
@JJOR64: Same here lol then again I'm new. ^^
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Nice, hmm I thinks with Nerx, Haseo in his god form, full power Sonata and Newdeath, Bloodlusted Kurohige and me along with Omega with prep time I think we can scrape a win.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Boxer_Joe: Well your not exactly fair to the manga characters since most RPG`rs here are pretty though XD
My Devilly can win from the Anime Wolverine, she has a better heeling factor paired with the power to control not only her cells but also other people cells Logan is done for. well maybe not dead but the battle is all on Tsuki`s side
@Kelleth: Well he said planets+  busters can most of use compete with that?
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Mokujin: From the Bio`s i`ve read yes some of us but not most.
@Devilly: Like who?
Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lets just say I would give DBZ/Naruto/Bleach characters fitsXD
@Mokujin: Cfatalis, Nerx (at leas when i last saw his bio) Shinigami (still working on him but his power is to be equal to Decade the destroyer of worlds)

I really need to read more Bio btw :\
@Sonata: You are like planet busting right?
@Devilly: I still have to finish adding more things to mine, In my higher form I can destroy Objects and people on a molecular level:)
@Sonata: I didnt read your newest updates yet but that seems interesting XD i`ll get to it tomorrow :)
@Sonata: Wow you're gonna be tough.
@Mokujin: I'm the Leader of the most Powerful organization around, I have to beXD
@Sonata: Nice that is true and is kimiko chronos okay? I don't see her do much with her organization.
@Mokujin: You will have to ask her yourself:)
@Sonata: No way I'm a scardy cat lol and I kinda know why from what I've seen I just don't want her to stop RPing all of the sudden but she has good reason from what I saw when she talked with Cly but Gekido and Teku are rivals so wont something have to happen and her team is by themselves at sunrise... 

@Joe and haseo yashimura  

Gekido has soldiers too? XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel