Anime Character that need to be RP Characters.

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Sept. 20, 2012. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,793 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So this should be an interesting thread. The idea is that you list anime/manga characters that you feel should be made into RP characters on the Vice. I feel there are so many characters out there that would make amazing characters on the Vice either because of their appearance, powers, or personality and I'm sure you feel the same way so it will be interesting to see who you think needs to become a character. You may give someone inspiration for their character so list as many as you can think of.

Characters I feel should be made:

Laxus (Fairy Tail)

Eustass Kidd (One Piece)

Doflamingo (One Piece)

Trafalgar Law (One Piece)

Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually when you think about almost any character from anime could be an Vice RPG characters. Over the years here we have had nearly every type of character imaginable, Aliens, Ninjas, Samurais, Pirates, Yakuza, Shinigami, Sorcerers, Magus, Genies, Gods, Demi-Gods, Angels, Demons, Vampires, Henshin characters, Homunculi, Mercenaries, Western style Superheroes and Villains, Bisexual and homosexual characters. The list goes on.
Post by Fehafare (8,365 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Agree with Sonata on this one.

@Fehafare: @Sonata: I agree but my point which actual character would you like to see get made in to a Vice Character

Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I know, If I had to pic characters I would go with mecha pilot characters. Its a genre that hasn't really been explored here.

@Sonata: I agree but not just Mech Pilots but Mechs in general. There are so many bad ass Gundams and Mechs out there that would be amazing to write as or play with. :P

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm working on a pilot right now, a time skip version of reboot Batsu (The getter one)

Post by Fehafare (8,365 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Kuro_San: Yay. I recently became a fan of the mech gerne so i'm happy that we'll get one here.

Another Set of Characters that would be Cool to Play as:

Bermuda

and the

Vindice

(Katekyō Hitman Reborn)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel