Alright, I've gotten my feet wet in the Vice RPG, so I think it's about time I took a crack at making a story for myself.
- Street level, this will be primarily in an enclosed space.
- The time is at night.
- There will be plenty of other passengers of board.
It's your lucky day! You and a hundred other people have won a trip to a private resort for an entire week! However, the strange thing is that nobody entered a contest like this, and the reason given on the letter is "for being a good person." For transportation, everyone is told to meet at the rail station for the new luxury bullet train; the Soundbreaker, which is said to go faster than the speed of sound at top speed. But as most know, there is a much more sinister plot boiling under the surface; a much more demonic influence that will try to make sure that nobody leaves this vehicle alive.
- Haruko Miyata (Vapovile)
- Hitomi Nakamura (SamJaz)
- Coleen Kurugi (SamJaz)
- Callis Nomene (Kuma)
- Altair (Eleventh)
- Arthur Cromwell (ChronoWolf)
- Charlotte (Fehafare)
- Lincent Lindow (Fehafare)
- Enigma (Lobos)
- Olivia Verde (Lobos)
- Kusuri Inoue (Lobos)
- Seth Shady (Shadowchaos)
I will be updating this OOC once the topic is posted and the amount of players are nailed down. If I should add anything, let me know. Otherwise, this is the OOC :D.
Update #2: Combat phase
Enemies are introduced! Here is the map of where they all are;
(left to right) Mukero, Draug, Kyoka, Brian, Shelly and Mendaz.
Periodically I will be advancing the enemies to closer cars, so the faster the others are dealt with, the better. During your turn, you have a few options, to name a few;
- Fight the enemy you are closest to.
- Go into another car and attack an enemy.
- Advance through any cars that doesn't have enemies in them freely.
- Try to escape the fight and move on to the car ahead. Though if you are by yourself, the enemy will give chase.
If characters get left behind fighting an enemy or something, I would be willing to grant the ability to rapid post in order to catch up. Just ask be before doing it please. If you have any questions, ask away here :D.